HOS 10th result 2022:- The Board of School Education Haryana will declare HOS result 2022 class 10 on its official website in the month of May, tentatively. Haryana open school 10th result 2022 will be available to download from bseh.org.in.
Students need to enter their roll number/registration number to access HOS class 10 result 2022. Read the complete article to know more about HOS 10th result 2022, steps to check and other related instructions.
Highlights of Haryana Open school Secondary Result 2022
|Name of the Board||The Board of school education Haryana|
|Name of the Exam||Haryana Open school Secondary examination|
|Result Name||Haryana open school Secondary exam result / HOS Secondary exam result|
|Exam Date||March 2022 (tentatively)|
|HBSE Open Result 2022 Date||May 2022 (tentatively)|
Websites to Check HOS 10th Result 2022
Candidates must be aware of the following guidelines to check their HOS 10th class result 2022:
- Due to a large number of candidates accessing their HOS class 10th results 2022 from the official website of Haryana Board, bseh.org.in may run slow and take a long time to respond.
- In such cases, Students can also check Haryana open school result 2022 class 10 from third party websites such as indiaresults.com or examresults.net.
- Students accessing their HOS 10th class result 2022 from the third party websites, must verify their marks from the official website, bseh.org.in.
How to download Haryana Open school Secondary result 2022
Students must follow the provided steps to check class 10 HOS result 2022:-
- Visit the official website of Haryana Board bseh.org.in.
- On the top of the home page, click on ‘results’ tab.
- Link for ‘class 10 Haryana Open School Result 2022′ will be available, once released.
- Enter your roll Number and other required details then, click on ‘submit’.
- HOS 10th result 2022 will be available on your screen.
- Save and take a printout of HOS class 10 result 2022 PDF for future reference.
Details mentioned in Haryana Open School result 2022 class 10
Students can find the below mentioned details in HOS 10th result 2022:-
- Name of the student
- Roll number
- Enrolment Number
- Name of the board
- Name of the exam
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject wise marks achieved
- Total marks obtained
Marking scheme for HOS secondary result 2022
We have provided below the marking rules for HOS 10th class result 2022
- CTP (Regular to Open School) – Marks achieved in INA/CCE in regular exams shall be carried forward.
- CTP/STC/RE-APPEAR (Open to Open) – Marks achieved in CPE shall be carried forward.
- Additional Subjects – SSA marks shall be calculated along with marks obtained in theory exams of respective subject/s.
Rules and criteria about HOS 10th class result 2022
Here are the important outline for HOS Secondary result 2022:-
- HBSE will announce Haryana Board of open school result 2022 class 10 for regular and reappearing candidates on the same day.
- Candidates need to appear for all the five subjects prescribed in the HOS 10th syllabus 2022:- Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science, Science & Technology and one optional subject for the options :-Punjabi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Physical Education, Home Science, Computer Science.
- Haryana Board 10th result 2022 for regular candidates is calculated based on the minimum pass marks scored by the students as determined by Haryana Board i.e., 33% in all the subjects.
- Students must score 33% HBSE 10th passing marks separately in practical/ internal and external examinations.
- Students qualifying in all the 6 subjects in the HOS 10th Board exam, the results will be determined based on the best 5 subjects. The least score achieved in the main optional subject will be replaced by the additional subject selected by the candidates.
For example, HOS 10th class result will be calculated based on the scores achieved the following subjects:-
English, Hindi, Science, Maths, Social science and has taken an additional subject Home science
Now, if a person fails or obtain low score in social science, then it will be replaced by the score achieved in Home Science
Reappearing criteria for HOS Secondary result 2022
- In case a student does not appear in any of the exam days (practical and external) of HOS 10th board exams, the result will be declared as ‘cancelled’.
- Additionally, if a student has appeared in internal/practical examination and failed to attempt in external HOS 10th class examination, the HOS 10th class result 2022 will be declared as ‘absent/ reappear’.
- Reappearing candidates will be given six chances to appear for their respective subjects which they failed to qualify.
HOS 10th result 2022 criteria for compulsory subject:- English
It is mandatory to pass in English Subject (compulsory). In case, a candidate fails to achieve the minimum passing marks in English in class 10 HOS result 2022, they need submit an application to appear for the English subject along with their senior secondary exams. Otherwise, the HOS 12th result 2022 will be terminated for the respective students.
- HBSE Date Sheet 2023 Class 10
- Haryana Board 10th Class Syllabus 2023
- HBSE 10th Admit Card 2023
- Haryana topper in 10th class 2022
FAQs related to Haryana Open School class 10 result 2022
When will the HOS 10th class result 2022 be announced?
Haryana Open School result 2022 class 10 will be announced tentatively on May/June. Students must visit the official website bseh.org.in to check Haryana Board open school result 2022.
What are the total passing marks of HOS result 2022 class 10?
Students must qualify their HOS class 10th result 2022 with a minimum of 33 percent in all subjects (33 out of 100). The total aggregate passing marks should be 165 out of 500.
Can I check class 10 HOS result 2022 from school or local centre?
Students wish to check Haryana open school results in offline mode, can contact their respective school/ centre authorities to know about their HOS 10th result 2022.