Indira Gandhi National Open University will declare the IGNOU Result 2024 for June session in the month of July. Candidates who have appeared in June Term End Examination can check the IGNOU 2024 results by visiting the official website of the university.
To check the IGNOU result 2024 June TEE, candidates have to enter their nine-digit enrollment number in the result login window. After the declaration of the IGNOU 2024 results, the university will also provide the IGNOU grade card download facility which will include both theory and assignment marks.
IGNOU Result Dates 2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts term-end examinations twice a year. i.e., June and December session. The term-end examination result of IGNOU June 2024 will be declared in the month of July 2024. Read the article below to know more details about IGNOU results dates, early declaration results, grade card, etc.
IGNOU Result June 2024 Date
|IGNOU June TEE Exams
|IGNOU 2024 Result June TEE
|IGNOU Early Result for June 2024 TEE (Final Year)
IGNOU Result December 2024 Date
|IGNOU December TEE Exams
|IGNOU Early Result for December 2024 TEE (Final Year)
|IGNOU Result 2024 December date
How to Check IGNOU Result 2024?
IGNOU will release the IGNOU TEE result 2024 only in online mode. The result of IGNOU will be available only on the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in. Following is the step-by-step process of checking the IGNOU result 2024 through login credentials.
Steps to check IGNOU TEE Result June 2024
Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU. (ignou.ac.in)
Step 2: Go to the “Student Support” section on the right top of the home page and click on it
Step 3: A dropdown list will appear on the homepage where candidates need to click on the “Results” link
Step 4: A new page will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Now, candidates will find the “Term-End” section on the left side of the page. They need to click on that option.
Step 6: Candidates will be redirected to the next step, where they need to click on the “June 2024 Exam Result” option.
Step 7: A new login window will appear on the screen.
IGNOU Term End Result Log-In Image
Step 8: Enter the nine-digit enrollment number
Step 9: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 10: Candidates can now check their IGNOU results.
What will you get from IGNOU Result 2024?
Candidates will be able to check their performance in the term-end examination. They will also get to know the qualifying status of tier programme courses.
Also know about
Details mentioned on IGNOU TEE Result 2024
- Enrollment number
- Maximum marks
- Marks obtained
- Programme name
- Month and year
- Course code
Sample of IGNOU Results Image
Early Declaration of IGNOU Results June TEE 2024
- The university has an option of early IGNOU result declaration for final-year students under some circumstances.
- For instance, if a student gets selected for any post or applies for further studies, then he/she can use the facility of the early result of IGNOU.
- Candidates are required to fill out the application form of IGNOU early declaration result and send it to the concerned evaluation centre before the date of the examination.
- They also need to pay Rs. 1000 per course if they want their IGNOU result to be announced earlier than the schedule.
Details to be mentioned on IGNOU Early Result Application Form
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Enrolment number
- Contact number
- Reason for early declaration result
- Course code
- Date of examination
- Exam centre code
- Address of exam centre
- Landline number
- Signature of the candidate
- Fee details
How to check IGNOU Early Declaration Result 2024?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Step 2: Go to the “Student Support” section on the right top of the home page and click on it
- Step 3: A dropdown list will appear on the homepage where candidates need to click on the “Results” link
- Step 4: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 6: Candidates now need to click on the “Click here for details” option.
- Step 7: A new login window will appear on the screen.
- Step 8: Enter the enrolment number and click on “Submit”.
- Step 9: The early declaration result will appear on the screen.
What after IGNOU Result 2024?
After the declaration of IGNOU Term End Exam result, the university will release the grade card. At some times, the university releases the grade card of IGNOU along with the declaration of results. The IGNOU 2024 grade card will carry the marks/score in the theory, practical and assignments.
What to do if not satisfied with IGNOU Results 2024?
There are times when some students are not satisfied with their marks in IGNOU results. The university provides an opportunity for students to go for IGNOU revaluation. During this process, the university officials will again reevaluate the answer scripts of the students. The students have to fill out the IGNOU revaluation application form and send it to the university evaluation centre along with a photocopy of the answer scripts.
IGNOU Answer Scripts Photocopy
- The photocopy of IGNOU answer scripts will be made available on the official website of the university.
- After the declaration of IGNOU TEE results, if the candidates are not satisfied with the marking, they can request the university to obtain a Photocopy of Answer Scripts by paying Rs 100 per course.
- Students can request for obtaining a photocopy of IGNOU answer scripts within 45 days of the result announcement.
- The answer script photocopy and revaluation application form must be sent to the concerned evaluation centre in the prescribed format along with the fee.
- The demand draft for fee payment has to be in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of the evaluation centre where the photocopy of answer scripts has to be submitted.
IGNOU Result Revaluation 2024
- To re-evaluate results of IGNOU 2024, candidates need to fill the revaluation application and pay Rs 750 for each course within one month of the declaration of the results.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their term-end examination marks can fill the IGNOU revaluation application form.
- They have to download the prescribed application form from the official website of IGNOU and pay the applicable fee.
- The revaluation request must be made along with the demand draft and has to be prepared in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of the Evaluation Centre.
- Candidates must note that the IGNOU revaluation is considered only till one month from the date of IGNOU result announcement.
IGNOU Revaluted Result 2024
Indira Gandhi National Open University will release the IGNOU 2024 revaluation result a month after the term-end examinations results declaration. The university releases the revaluation result of IGNOU 2024 after receiving the applications of revaluation form. To check IGNOU revaluation result 2024, candidates need to enter their enrolment number in the revaluation result login window.
IGNOU Improvement Exam Result 2024
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or post-graduation and want to improve their division are allowed to take the IGNOU improvement exam.
- IGNOU improvement examination can only be taken for the theory exams, not for practical, assignment or laboratory marks.
- Only those candidates who do not feel satisfied with their marks and division must appear for the IGNOU improvement examination.
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria for Improvement Examination 2024
- IGNOU students who have scored marks 2% less than the marks needed to have first or second division in bachelor’s degree may fill the improvement exam form, as per the eligibility criteria of IGNOU improvement examination.
- For postgraduate programmes, candidates who have secured marks 2% less than the overall 55% required are eligible for the improvement marks.
FAQs Related to IGNOU Result June 2024
When can I expect the result of IGNOU TEE June 2024?
The IGNOU 2024 TEE June result will be declared in the month of July.
When can I check my IGNOU revaluation result 2024?
Indira Gandhi National Open University will declare the IGNOU revaluation result for June TEE 2024 a month after the term-end examinations result.
Do I need to pay any fee for IGNOU revaluation?
Yes, candidates have to pay the revaluation fee of Rs 750 (via DD) per course, in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of the evaluation centre.
Who should apply for IGNOU Term End Exam revaluation?
Candidates who are not satisfied with their term-end examination results can apply for IGNOU revaluation.
What details can I check through the IGNOU result?
Candidates can check details like enrollment number, programme name, course code, grades, marks obtained and maximum marks, month and year, date of updation on the website and remarks through IGNOU result 2024.