IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023: The IIFT 2023 exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), every year. The eligibility criteria refers to the number of attempts, academic qualifications, and other important criteria that candidates have to adhere to in order to fill IIFT 2023 application form. The details mentioned below will help students learn more about the IIFT 2023 eligibility criteria.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria are a set of guidelines that the exam conducting authority lays down for candidates to be able to sit for the exam. The IIFT eligibility criteria for 2023 consist of academic details, age limits, a minimum percentage, and other details.
Candidates must note that the IIFT 2023 eligibility criteria for national and international students vary from one category to another. The below-mentioned points are part of the IIFT’s 2023 eligibility criteria.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for National Candidates
- Age Limit: There is no minimum age limit for candidates to seek admission into the MBA (IB) offered by IIFT.
- Academic Qualifications: It is mandatory for candidates to have a bachelor’s degree of at least three years in any field or discipline.
- Minimum Score: There is a minimum score that applicants have to score in their graduation. Candidates belonging to the general categories are required to score a minimum of 50%, and those belonging to the reserved categories are required to score a minimum of 45%.
- Those who are in their last year of college are also eligible to sit for the exam and must submit proof by October 7, 2023.
- Work Experience: It is not mandatory for candidates to have work experience to be eligible for the exam. It may add weight to the selection process, but it is not mandatory for candidates to have work experience
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023 for Foreign Candidates
Foreign nationals who wish to sit for the exam are required to refer to the eligibility criteria for the exam. They must ensure they fulfil all the important criteria before filling out the application form. The details mentioned above will help candidates learn more about the IIFT eligibility criteria for 2023.
- It is mandatory for candidates to have a bachelor’s degree of at least three years with a ascore of 50% from any recognised university or institution.
- Those who are reappearing for the final year examination will also be eligible to sit for the exam.
- It is mandatory for candidates to have been residents outside of India for a period of 18 years, and they must be outside of India during the examination window.
- They are required to present a certificate from the Indian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate of the country proving that they have been residents of that country.
- They are required to take the GMAT exam and present the score by February 15, 2023.
- If candidates have appeared for any other MBA entrance examination, they are not eligible to sit for admission with that score.
- Candidates belonging to the NRI category and the NRI-sponsored category will not be eligible for this category.
Important Dates for IIFT 2023 Exam
The table mentioned below consists of all the important dates for the IIFT 2023 exam.
|Last date to fill IIFT 2023 application form||November 24, 2022|
|Correction window for IIFT application form||November 26 to November 30, 2022|
|IIFT exam date 2023||December 18, 2022|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023: Reservation Criteria
There is a reservation criteria for candidates belonging to the reserved, specially abled, and other categories to which candidates can refer. The table mentioned below consists of the reservation criteria for various categories.
|Categories||Reservation of seats|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Person with Disability (PwD)||5%|
Important Points Regarding the IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must note that there are important points that have to be kept in mind while referring to the IIFT eligibility criteria for 2023. They must refer to all the important instructions, as this will help them avoid making mistakes on the exam.
- Candidates are required to keep all the important documents safe, as they will be required at the time of the IIFT selection process.
- Candidates residing outside of India are required to present two letters of recommendation from the university or their employer.
- Those who are unable to prove their eligibility for the IIFT 2023 exam will not be given admission into the respective stream.
- Candidates who haven’t filled out the application form will not be eligible to sit for not only the exam but also the admission process.
- IIFT Syllabus 2023
- IIFT Exam Pattern 2023
- IIFT Admit Card 2023
- IIFT Result 2023
- IIFT Exam Centre List 2023
FAQs Related to IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023
Is there an age limit for applicants to be eligible for the exam?
No, the exam conducting authority has not prescribed an age limit for the exam.
What is the maximum number of attempts for the IIFT 2023 exam?
There is no limit on the number of attempts for candidates who wish to sit for the exam.