IIFT 2023: The National Testing Agency conducts the IIFT Exam 2023 online. It is conducted for candidates to get admission to MBA programmes at IIFT. The IIFT exam will be in the first week of December 2023. The exam tests a candidate’s ability to perform in some of the following sections: verbal ability and reading comprehension, data interpretation, logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and general knowledge, consisting of 110 marks. The IIFT 2023 exam results will be declared in the month of February 2023. To know more, candidates can refer to the information given below.
IIFT 2023 Dates
The registration procedure for the IIFT 2023 exam will begin in the first week of September 2022. The last date for submitting the application form is the last week of October 2022. To know more about important dates Candidates can refer to the information given below.
|Application form to be released on||First week of September 2022|
|Last day for filling the application form||Last week October 2022|
|IIFT 2023 Application correction last date||;Last week of October 2022|
|IIFT 2023 Admit card to be released on||Last week of November 2022|
|IIFT 2023 exam date||First week of December 2023|
|Release date of Provisional IIFT 2023 answer key||First week of January 2023|
|Announcement of IIFT 2023 result||First week of February 2023|
Highlights of IIFT Exam 2023
|Exam conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of colleges under this exam||Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada|
|IIFT Application Fee|
Number of questions
|General: Rs 2500Reserved: Rs 1000110|
|No of sections||4|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Name of sections||Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension and General Awareness|
|Marking scheme||+3 marks for each right question in the first three sections 1.5 marks for each right answer in the general awareness section|
|Negative marking||-1 for every wrong answer in the first three sections and -0.25 in the general awareness section.|
|Level of IIFT 2023 exam||Moderate to Difficult|
IIFT 2023 Application Form
The IIFT 2023 application form will be released in the first week of September 2022. Candidates are required to register and start filling out the application form using their login credentials. The last day for submission of the application form is the last week of October 2022. Firstly, the candidates have to enter their login credentials. Secondly, they have to fill in their academic and personal details. Thirdly, he or she has to pay the application fee of Rs. 2500. In the fourth step, they have to upload a scanned copy of their photographs (50KB) and signatures (not more than 20KB). After the candidate has filled out all the details and paid the application fee, they can submit the application form.
Eligibility Criteria of IIFT 2023
The IIFT 2023 Exam eligibility requirements are listed below.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any field or discipline from a recognized university with at least a 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ST and PWD candidates).
- Candidates in their final year of college are also eligible to take the IIFT 2023 exam. Aside from that, they must provide proof of their required degree.
- Work experience is not required for applicants to take the IIFT exam, but it does factor into subsequent rounds of the selection process.
- The exam has no age restrictions. The exam is open to candidates of any age.
Syllabus for IIFT 2023 Exam
The IIFT exam is designed for candidates to test their abilities in various sections such as data interpretation and logical reasoning, quantitative analysis, reading comprehension, and general awareness. The exam syllabus for the IIFT 2023 exam is given below.
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning: The DILR section will consist of puzzles, coding-decoding circular arrangements, scheduling, seating arrangements, tables, pie charts, bar graphs, line graphs, etc.
- Quantitative Analysis: The quantitative analysis section consists of various topics such as geometry, arithmetic, profit and loss, algebra, time speed and distance, permutation and combination, etc.
- Reading Comprehension: The reading comprehension section in the exam will consist of four passages. Apart from this, there are synonyms and antonyms, fill-in-the-blanks one-word substitutions, figures of speech, and the odd one out.
- General Awareness. The general awareness section will consist of two parts. In the first part, topics related to current affairs will be asked about, and the second part will consist of static gk. The paper will consist of topics such as international affairs, awards, the economy and business, sports, etc.
The IIFT 2023 exam will consist of 110 questions, and the duration of the exam is 2 hours. The candidates will be awarded +3 marks for every correct answer and -1 mark for every wrong answer in the first three sections. In the last section, candidates will get +1.5 for every correct answer and -0.25 for every wrong answer. The verbal ability and reading comprehension sections have the highest weightage in the IIFT 2023 exam. It consists of 105 marks for 35 questions. To know more candidates can refer to the information given below.
|Name of Sections||Marks allotted|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||105|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||90|
|General Awareness (GK)||30|
IIFT Exam 2023 Admit Card
The IIFT 2023 Admit Card will be released in the last week of November 2022. Only candidates who have registered and filled out the application form will be able to download the IIFT exam admit card. Candidates are required to take printouts of the admit card, as it is the main document of verification that will be checked at the exam centre.
Given below are a few steps as to how a candidate can download the IIFT 2023 admissions card:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of IIFT.
- Next, find and click on the “IIFT 2023 Admit Card” link.
- Next, they have to login using their login credentials.
- After the required details have been entered, they have to click on the “admit card” tab on the dashboard.
- The hall ticket will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the IIFT 2023 admit card for the exam.
IIFT 2023 Question Paper
The question paper for IIFT 2023 will be released after the IIFT 2023 exam has been conducted. Those who are preparing for the exam are required to download the IIFT previous-year question papers, mocks, and sample tests as well. By solving the previous-year question papers, candidates will get a better understanding of the exam paper, the marking scheme, and the paper pattern. This will also help a candidate assess his strengths and weaknesses.
The IIFT 2023 exam will be held in the first week of December 2022. After the exam has been conducted, an answer key will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The answer key will be released in the first week of January 2023. Candidates can raise objections against the answer key. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 200 per question. They have to upload explanations along with the objections. If the objection is considered valid, the money will be refunded to the candidate’s account, but if the objection raised is incorrect, the money will not be refunded.
The IIFT 2023 exam result will be declared after the exam has taken place. Candidates will be given an opportunity to raise objections against the answer key. After the answer key processes have been cleared, the final IIFT 2023 result will be declared. The result will be declared by the first week of February 2023. After the result has been declared, IIFT will release an official cutoff list. Candidates who have been shortlisted and have qualified for the exam will be called for further rounds of the selection process. The further rounds consist of group discussion and a personal interview.
IIFT Cutoff 2023
The IIFT 2023 cutoff list will be released after the results have been declared. Candidates who fall within the cutoff criteria will be called for further rounds of selection. Candidates will be notified by mail or by letter about the next stages of the process. The expected cutoff for IIFT is 11-120. Candidates will have to sit for the GDPI rounds, and those who clear the final rounds will be admitted to the branches of IIFT.
Other MBA Entrance Exams:
FAQs related to IIFT Exam 2023
What is the last date for filling out the application?
The candidates have to make sure that they fill out the IIFT 2023 application form before the last week of October 2022.
What is the application form fee for IIFT 2023?
The application form fee for general candidates is Rs 2500 and the fee for the reserved category is Rs 1000. Candidates can pay the fee using Net Banking, Paytm, or GPay.