JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 – The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will release the JAC Class 12 syllabus 2023 in pdf format. Students can download Jharkhand board syllabus 2023 for arts, science, commerce, and vocational streams from JAC 12th official website, jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
Students must cover the syllabus at least one month before JAC 12th exam date 2023 arts. Jharkhand Board has yet not announced any further reduction of JAC syllabus 2023 class 12. To learn the important details related to JAC syllabus 2023, follow the upcoming section of this article.
Highlights of JAC 12th syllabus 2023
- Students in the arts, sciences, commerce, and vocational streams can use the Jharkhand Board 12th syllabus 2023 to identify the topics, they need to learn.
- Students should be familiar with the Jharkhand board class 12 Syllabus 2023 in order to perform well in board exams and get better marks in Jharkhand Board 12th result 2023.
- All schools associated with the Jharkhand Board will use this JAC 12th board 2023 syllabus.
Jharkhand Board 12th Exam 2023 Syllabus Overview
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Board Intermediate Examination|
|Commonly Known as||JAC 12th Board Exams|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Mode of Exam||Pen and Paper|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
How to Download JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 PDF?
- Visit the Jharkhand Academic Council’s official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/.
- Click on ‘Others’ on the top left corner of the home page.
- Select ‘Syllabus’ from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, select JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 PDF download for your respective streams/ subjects.
|Subject Stream||New Syllabus (75%)|
|JAC Arts, Science, Commerce Syllabus 2022 Class 12||Download here|
|JAC 12th Science Model Question||Click Here|
|JAC 12th Commerce Model Question||Click Here|
|JAC 12th Arts Model Question||Click Here|
JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 for Physics
Below are the chapters that students should prepare for JAC 12th Physics paper.
|Electrostatics||Electric charges, Coulomb’s law, Electric field, Electric flux, Electric potential, Conductors and insulators, Van de Graaff generator, Capacitors, etc|
|Current Electricity||Electric current, Internal resistance, Kirchhoff’s laws, Potentiometer, Ohm’s law, electrical resistance, V-I characteristics, etc|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Oersted’s experiment, Biot – Savart law and its application, Ampere’s law and its applications, moving coil galvanometer, Cyclotron, Force on a current-carrying conductor, Torque, etc|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Faraday’s law, Lenz’s Law, Eddy currents, LCR series circuit, resonance, Alternating currents, AC generator and transformer, etc|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Electromagnetic waves, spectrum, etc|
|Optics||Reflection of light, mirror formula. Refraction of light, Optical instruments, Wave optics, Young’s double-slit experiment, Huygens’ principle, etc|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Photoelectric effect, Hertz and Lenard’s observations, de Broglie relation, Einstein’s photoelectric equation, Davisson-Germer experiment, etc|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Rutherford’s model, Bohr model, hydrogen spectrum, radioactive decay law, nuclear fission and fusion, etc|
|Electronic Devices||Semiconductors, I-V characteristics, photodiode, solar cell, and Zener diode, etc|
|Communication Systems||Bandwidth of signals, sky and space wave propagation, Propagation of electromagnetic waves|
JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 for Biology
The chapters and important topics of Biology are given in the table below.
|Reproduction,||Pollination and fertilization, Reproductive system in male and female, Development of seeds and fruits, Reproductive health, sexually transmitted diseases, etc|
|Genetics and Evolution||Mendelian inheritance, Sex determination in human beings, Linkage and crossing over, DNA, Gene Expression, Genome, Evolution, etc|
|Biology and Human Welfare||Animal husbandry, immunology, vaccines, Plant breeding, Pathogens, Microbes, etc|
|Biotechnology and Its Applications||Recombinant DNA technology, Genetically modified, Insulin and Bt cotton, etc|
|Ecology and environment||Ecosystems, population and community, Ecological adaptations, National parks and sanctuaries, etc|
JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 for Chemistry
Below are the topics and chapters that students have to prepare under Jharkhand 12th syllabus 2023 for Chemistry.
|Solid State||point defects, calculation of density of unit cell, electrical and magnetic properties of a unit cell, amorphous and crystalline solids|
|Solutions||Types of solutions, freezing point, osmotic pressure, etc|
|Electrochemistry||Redox reactions; conductance in electrolytic solutions,|
|Chemical Kinetics||Rate of a reaction, factors affecting rates of reaction:|
|Surface Chemistry||Adsorption, Tyndall effect, Emulsions, Brownian movement,|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||Principles and methods of extraction, extraction of aluminum, copper, zinc and iron.|
|p-Block Elements||Group 15 elements, Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements:|
|d and f Block Elements||Lanthanoids, Actinoids, Electronic Configurations of the d-Block Elements, Properties of the Transition Elements|
|Coordination Compounds||Werner’s Theory, Some Important Terms, Nomenclature, Bonding in Metal Carbonyls|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Nature of C–X Bond, Nomenclature, Preparation of Haloarenes and Haloalkanes, Chemical Reactions|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Alcohols and Phenols, Functional Groups, Nomenclature, Ethers, Commercially Important Alcohols|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||Nomenclature and Structure of Carbonyl Group, Uses of Aldehydes and Ketones, Uses of Carboxylic Acids, Chemical Reactions, etc|
|Amines||Preparation of Amines, Classification, Nomenclature, Physical Properties, Preparation of Diazonium Salts, Importance of Diazonium Salts in Synthesis of Aromatic Compounds|
|Biomolecules||Carbohydrates, Proteins, Enzymes, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids, Hormones|
|Polymers||Classification of Polymers, Molecular Mass of Polymers, Types of Polymerisation Reactions, etc|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||Drugs and their Classification, Chemicals in Food, Cleansing Agents|
JAC 12th History Syllabus 2023
In Jharkhand Board 12th syllabus 2023 PDF, students have to study the entire Indian History of different centuries. Remembring relative dates and events help students to score good marks in History. Refer to given topics of Jharkhand 12th syllabus 2023 for History-
Themes in Indian History-I, II & III
- The Harappan Civilisation
- Early States and Economies (600 BCE-600 CE)
- Early Societies (600 BCE-600 CE)
- Cultural Developments (600 BCE-600 CE)
- Perceptions of Society (tenth to seventeenth centuries)
- Changes in Religious Beliefs and Devotional Texts (eighth to eighteenth centuries)
- An Imperial Capital- Vijayanagara (fourteen to sixteen centuries)
- Agrarian Society and the Mughal Empire (sixteenth-seventeenth centuries)
- The Mughal Courts (sixteenth-seventeenth centuries)
- Colonialism and the Countryside
- 1857 Revolt and its Representations
- Colonial Cities- Urbanisation, Planning and Architecture
- Mahatama Gandhi and Nationalist Development
- Understanding the Partition
- Framing the Constitution
JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 for English
To get good marks in the JAC Class 12th English paper, students have to show their reading and writing skills in the final board exams. The reading passages should be random. Students have to thoroughly read the passages to answer the questions associated with the passages. The more you practice, the better will be your writing skills.
- The uses of different tense forms for different kinds of narration (e.g. media commentaries, reports, programs, etc.).
- The use of passive forms in scientific and innovative writings
- Converting one kind of sentence/clause into a different kind of structure and other items to exemplify stylistic variations in different discourses
- Modal auxiliaries — uses based on semantic considerations.
- In the writing section, students have to write an essay, letter, or a short story.
JAC 12th Geography Syllabus 2023
Students should cover all the topics of the Jharkhand 12th syllabus for the Geography subject.
A. Fundamentals of Human Geography
- Human Geography: Nature and Scope,
- World Population Distribution, Density, and Growth & Human Development
- Economic activities
- Transport, Communication and International Trade
- Human Settlements
B. India: People and Economy
- Population: Distribution, Density, Growth and Composition
- Migration: Types, Causes and Consequences
- Human Development
- Human Settlements
- Land Resources and Agriculture
- Water Resources
- Mineral and Energy Resources
- Manufacturing Industries
- Planning and Sustainable Development in Indian
- Transport and Communication
- International Trade
- Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problems
JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
Below are the chapters of the Jharkhand 12th Mathematics syllabus, students have to solve different types of questions on the given topics.
Mathematics- Part 1
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
Mathematics- Part 2
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 for Political Science
Part 1- World Politics
- The Cold War Era
- The End of Bipolarity
- US Hegemony in World Politics
- Alternative Centres of Power
- Contemporary South Asia
- International Organisations
- Security in the Contemporary World
- Environment and Natural Resources
Part 2- Politics in India
- Challenges of Nation Building
- Era of One-Party Dominance
- Politics of Planned Development
- India’s External Relations
- Challenge to and Restoration of Congress System
- Crisis of the Democratic Order
- Rise of Popular Movements
- Regional Aspirations
- Recent Developments in Indian Politics
JAC 12th Economics Syllabus 2023
Course 1- Introductory Microeconomics
- Unit I: Introduction,
- Unit II: Consumer Behaviour and Demand,
- Unit III: Producer Behaviour and Supply,
- Unit IV: Forms of Market and Price Determination,
- Unit V: Simple Applications of Tools of Demand and Supply Curves.
Course II: Introductory Macroeconomics
- Unit I: National Income and Related Aggregates — Basic Concepts and Measurement,
- Unit II: Determination of Income and Employment,
- Unit III: Money and Banking
JAC 12th Syllabus for Sociology 2023
The given chapters are listed under the JAC Class 12 syllabus. Students have to cover all chapter to get good scores in the examination-
- Unit I: Structure of Indian Society,
- Unit II: Social Institutions: Continuity and Change,
- Unit III: Social Inequality and Exclusion,
- Unit IV: The Challenges of Unity in Diversity,
- Unit V: Project Work
Change and Development in India-
- Unit I: Process of Social Change in India,
- Unit II: Social Change and the Polity,
- Unit III: Social Change and the Economy,
- Unit IV: New Arenas of Social Change,
- Unity V: Social Movements
Other Class 12 Articles
- JAC 12th Admit Card 2023 Download
- JAC 12th Class Passing Marks
- Jharkhand Board 12th Compartment Result
Tips to cover JAC 12th Syllabus 2023
Students studying for Jharkhand Board 12th examinations should look into the JAC 12th syllabus 2023 to see what they should be studying for the tests. We have listed few tips to achieve good grades in JAC 12th board exams 2023-
- Prepare all topics from the JAC class 12 Syllabus 2023 one or two months before the start of exams. Students will have adequate time to revise if the syllabus is completed ahead of schedule.
- Examine previous JAC 12th question papers to learn about the marking method, relevant themes, and types of questions that were asked. These questions and answers can be used as practice papers. Solving these practice papers will help boost your self-assurance.
- Important equations and facts should be written down in short notes. These brief notes will facilitate and speed up the revision process.
- Revise the covered material on a regular basis to help you recall the details for a longer period of time, which will help you score higher in the JAC intermediate result 2023.
FAQS related to JAC 12th syllabus 2023
Which books are the best for covering the JAC syllabus 2023 Class 12?
Jharkhand Board 12th syllabus 2023 PDF includes NCERT syllabus for their curriculum. Hence, students can use the NCERT textbooks of the latest edition to cover the latest syllabus of class 12th JAC 2023.
What is JAC 12th Syllabus 2023 for private candidates?
Jharkhand Board 12th syllabus 2023 for regular, private, and reappearing candidates is same as given in this article.
Where can I get new JAC Class 12 syllabus 2023?
One can find JAC syllabus 2023 12th class PDF on the official website of Jharkhand board.