JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023: The JEE advanced answer key 2023 will be released by IIT Bombay after the JEE advanced examinations on their official website. The provisional answer key will be released by June 11, 2023 online mode only. Candidates can access the final JEE Advanced exam solution 2023 on June 18, 2023 by logging in using their application number, DOB, and contact number.
The JEE advanced answer key enables a candidate to predict his/her estimate marks before the results. It also enables the candidate to predict his/her chances of getting admission to IIT/s and ISM Dhanbad.
The feedback and comments on the JEE Advanced 2023 answer key PDF are accepted by the authorities within two days from the release of the answer key. In this article, we will be talking about everything related to the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023.
JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023 Release Dates:
The candidates who have given the JEE advanced exam can check the JEE advanced answer key of paper 1 and paper 2 by following the below-given answer key date sheet:
|JEE Advanced exam 2023 Date||June 4, 2023|
|Display of JEE Advanced response sheet 2023||June 9, 2023|
|Display of JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023||June 11, 2023|
|Challenge on provisional answer key||June 12, 2023|
|JEE advanced final answer key and JEE Advanced results 2023||June 18, 2023|
How to Download JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023?
In order to download and view the JEE Advanced answer key 2023, the candidates can follow the below given simple steps:
- Visit the JEE advanced official website.
- Once the candidate lands on the website, they should log in using their credentials.
- Now, navigate to the ‘answer key’ link.
- The JEE Advanced Answer Key and response sheet will be successfully displayed on the screen.
- Save and take a printout of the answer key for future use.
How to calculate scores using the JEE Advanced Answer key 2023?
One of the most basic uses of the answer key is to calculate the estimated scores/rank of the candidate. With the help of the JEE Advanced answer, key candidates can get an idea of their scores. In order to know how to calculate scores using the answer key follow the steps below:
- The first and foremost step is to download and access the answer key as mentioned in the steps above.
- Now, match the option ID chosen by you in the response sheet with the right response in the answer key.
- If both the answers match it means it’s the right answer and if they don’t match it’s the wrong answer.
- Calculate all rights and wrongs.
- Refer to the official marking scheme and give the same marks to the right answer and deduct the marks for the wrong answer as mentioned in the marking scheme of JEE advanced 2023 syllabus.
- The candidates are required to refer to the official marking scheme as the marking scheme for paper 1 and paper 2 differ.
- If the candidate finds any mistake in the answer key they have all the rights to challenge it before the last date.
Challenging the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023
In any case, if a candidate is not satisfied with the answer or it seems incorrect to the candidate then he/she can challenge the answer key within the limited time frame provided by the authorities. But for changing the answer key the candidates must note that they have to pay INR Rs. 500 for every question they challenge. Given below are the steps to be followed for raising objections or challenging the answer key.
- Visit the JEE Advanced official website.
- Log in using your credentials i.e., the application number and the password as used for JEE advanced admit card download.
- Click on the link to challenge the answer key.
- Mark the number of questions whose answers are to be challenged.
- Upload the documents in support of the objections and pay the fees.
- Click on ‘submit’ to challenge.
JEE Advanced Response Sheet 2023
The JEE advanced response sheet contains all the answers which are marked by the candidates in their examination. The candidates can compare and match the answers given by them in the exam with the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023. Doing this will help the candidate know how many questions were correct and how many were wrong. The candidates will have a clear idea of their scores.
- JEE Main Answer Key 2023 Official
- JEE Main Result 2023 Expected Date
- JEE Main Rank Predictor 2023
- JEE Main Percentile Predictor 2023
- JEE Main Rank List 2023
FAQs Related to JEE Advanced Answer Key 2023
Where can I download the JEE advanced answer key 2023?
The candidates can download the answer key from the official website of JEE Advanced.
Can I challenge the JEE Advanced answer key free of cost?
No, candidates have to pay INR 500 for every question they challenge.
What is the official website of JEE advanced?
The official website of JEE Advanced is jeeadv.ac.in.