IIT has releases the new JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024. There have been certain changes made in the JEE Advanced 2024 syllabus. Some topics have been removed and some of them are added to the course. Students can check the JEE 2024 Advanced Syllabus on their official website as jeeadv.ac.in.
Indian Institute of Science, Guwahati will be conducting the JEE Advanced 2024 Examination. Students who qualify the JEE Mains 2024 will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced 2024 Exam date. Applicants can check important topics and chapters through syllabus of JEE Advanced 2024.
How to download JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus?
Students who will be appearing for the JEE Advanced 2024 Exam can follow the procedure given below in order to download the official JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024:
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced that is jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, locate the Downloads drop down menu.
- In the Downloads drop down, check for the option named “Revised JEE 2024 Advanced Syllabus”.
- Click on the link
- A PDF will appear displaying the revised JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus.
- Save the PDF and take a printout in order to refer to it in the future.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024 PDF Download
|JEE Advanced 2023 New Syllabus (Complete)||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced Physics Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced Chemistry Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
|JEE Advanced Maths Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
Detailed JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024 (Subject-wise)
Candidates can check the detailed subject-wise JEE Advanced 2024 syllabus for all subjects. The syllabus of JEE Advanced 2024 exam contains all topics that need to be covered for upcoming exam.
JEE Advanced Physics Syllabus 2024
- General Topics
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electromagtic Waves
- Modern Physics
JEE Advanced Chemistry Syllabus 2024
- General Topics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d-Block Elements
- f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Isolation of Metals
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Environmental Chemistry
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Alkenes and Alkynes
- Alkyl Halides
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Practical Organic Chemistry
JEE Advanced Maths Syllabus 2024
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Probability and Statistics
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
JEE Advanced Books To Refer
|NCERT Class XI and XII books||IIT Mathematics by M.L Khanna||NCERT Class XI and XII Textbooks|
|Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee||Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight||JEE Physics by DC Pandey|
|Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur||Tata McGraw Hill||HC Verma Part I and II|
|Physical Chemistry by Wiley||Differential Calculus by A Das Gupta||Problems in Physics by S.S Krotov|
|Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd||RD Sharma Class 11 and 12||Physics by Resnick and Halliday|
|Inorganic Chemistry by OP Tandon||Trigonometry by S.L Loney||Physics by IE Irodov|
- JEE Main Syllabus 2024 PDF
- Chemistry weightage in JEE Mains
- JEE Main 2024 Exam Pattern
- Important Topics of JEE Main 2024
- JEE Main 2024 Response Sheet
Benefits of JEE 2024 Advanced Syllabus
JEE Advanced being one of the toughest examinations of our country, it is very important for the students to check the JEE 2024 Advanced Syllabus because it can help in the preparation in the following ways:
- JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024 has a vast syllabus containing topics from both Class 11th as well as Class 12th, so it is necessary to have a clear idea of the chapters which are included in the JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024.
- There are certain topics which were earlier not part of JEE 2024 Advanced Syllabus, but they have been added to the course for the students appearing in 2024.
- Studying the JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus can help the students guide themselves on which all topics they need to cover and which topics will not be asked in the exam.
Tips to cover JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus
Below given are some of the tips which students appearing for JEE Advanced 2024 must follow in order to cover their JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus completely:
- First of all, JEE Advanced is not the exam to check how many topics a student knows, rather it is an exam which checks how deeply a student knows a concept. So it is necessary that instead of covering all the topics briefly, it is advised to study as deeply as they can.
- Regular testing can help the students know where they stand and can help them discover their weaknesses.
- The questions based on JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024 are tricky and can sometimes take a lot of time, but in the examination, students get a limited time, thus it is important to select the best questions for them so that they don’t waste their time on unnecessary questions.
FAQs Related to JEE Advance Syllabus 2024
Has there been any reduction in the JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus?
No, there is no reduction in the JEE 2024 Advanced Syllabus. However, some topics have been added. So overall, the JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus has been increased as compared to previous year.
Is it important to cover the whole JEE Advanced Syllabus 2024 in order to score good marks?
No, Students must note that it is not necessary to cover the whole JEE 2024 Advanced Syllabus, rather they should focus on the depth of the concept more, because JEE Advanced checks the deep understanding of the students about the concept.
Which chapter has the maximum weightage in the JEE Advanced 2024 Syllabus?
We cannot define the weightage of any chapter in the JEE Advanced examination, as there is no fixed pattern. There can be some years when IIT asks certain topics and in other years, maybe they don’t even touch that topic. So there is always an uncertainty in that aspect of the exam.