GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
MAH CET Answer Key 2024: The State Common Entrance Test Cell will release the MAH CET 2024 answer key for candidates to check the answers and calculate their scores. They can download the MAH CET MBA answer key 2024 by visiting the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org in the first week of April 2024.
Woxsen University Admissions are Open - Apply Now
Placement Package Upto 17 Lacs/annum
Important Dates for MAH CET Answer Key 2024
They must enter their login credentials, such as their MAH CET application number and date of birth. A link will be released by the exam conducting authority to raise objections against the MAH ET answer key 2024. Given below is a table consisting of the important dates for MAH CET answe key 2024.
|MAH CET Events
|MAH CET Dates
|MAH CET 2024 exam date
|March 9, 10 and 11, 2024
|Release of MAH CET 2024 answer key
|To be announced
|MAH CET MBA result 2024
|To be announced
|MAH CET 2024 counseling date
|To be announced
How to Download MAH CET MBA Answer Key 2024?
The MAH CET answer key 2024 will be available on the exam’s official website. Candidates can download and calculate their MAH CET scores, and that will determine the colleges that they will get in the further rounds of the counselling process. The steps mentioned below will assist candidates in downloading the MBA CET answer key 2024.
- Visit the official website of MAH CET. cetcell.mahacet.org
- They are required to click on the “MAH CET Answer Key 2024.”
- After clicking on the link, the Maharashtra CET answer key 2024 will be displayed on the candidates’ screen.
- Candidates can download the MAH CET answer key online in PDF form and calculate their scores.
Link to Download MAH CET Answer Key 2024
Candidates can refer to the table given below to download the MAH MBA CET answer key link.
|MAH CET Answer Key PDF
|To Be Provided
MAH CET Answer Key 2024: Marking Scheme
The MBA CET answer key 2024 will be provided for candidate to calculate their scores using the marking scheme and list down the colleges that will be allotted on the basis of their scores. Given below is a table consisting of the MAH CET marking scheme.
|For every correct answer
|+1 for every correct answer
|For every incorrect answer
|No marks will be deducted
How to Raise Objections Against MAH CET Answer Key?
Candidates will be presented with an opportunity to raise objections against any discrepancies that they have faced while calculating their scores. Given below are a few important details on how to raise objections against the MAH MBA CET answer key 2024.
- Candidates will be presented with an opportunity to raise objections against the MAH CET answer key 2024.
- They will be able to take note of the difficulties that they are facing and send an email to email@example.com before the last date for raising objections.
- Those who want to raise objections to multiple petitions must send their questions in a single email.They are not required to send multiple emails.
- They must make sure they attach the documents explaining why the question is wrong.
- They must also mention important details such as the question number and the reasoning behind the question being incorrect.
The MBA CET results will be released once the exam administration has released the final answer key. Candidates are required to login using the login credentials mentioned on the MAH CET admit card 2024, download their MAH MBA CET results 2024, and take a printout of them for future purposes.
The MAH CET result for 2024 will consist of details such as the candidate’s tally percentile and their score. The candidate’s score will determine whether or not they are eligible for MAH CET counselling 2024.
FAQs Related to MAH CET Answer Key 2024
Is there going to be negative marking on the MAH CET exam 2024?
No, the MAH CET exam does not consist of negative marking. Candidates will not be penalised for giving the wrong answer.
When will the MAH MBA CET answer key 2024 be released?
The MAH MBA CET answer key 2024 will be released after the exam has been conducted.