MAH CET Application Form 2024:- State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will open the MAH CET registration 2024 in online mode, on the it’s official website cetcell.mahacet.org. The MAH CET MBA application will start tentatively from February 23, 2024.
The registration process is expected to remain open till March 4, 2024 online mode. Candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria and other pre-requisites for MAH MBA CET apply online. Continue reading to know more about MAH CET Application 2024, eligibility, registration process and related details.
MAH CET 2024 Application Form Dates
Below, we have listed the important dates related to MAH CET application form 2024-
|MAH MBA CET registrations||February 23 to March 4, 2024|
|Form correction||March 7 & 8, 2024|
|Admit card download||To be announced|
|MAH MBA CET exam||March 2024|
|MAH CET 2024 result declaration||June 2024|
|MAH CET MBA Counselling||To be announced|
MAH MBA CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be aware of the following eligibility criteria for MAH CET MBA Application 2024
- Minimum 50% aggregate in Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university(45 per cent for reserved category candidates).
- Final year students can also apply for MBA CET MBA registration 2024·
- Candidates appearing for GMAT/ CST/CMAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA are eligible to apply directly for MAH MBA CET 2024 counselling.
How to Fill MAH MBA CET Registration 2024 Form?
Aspirants should go through the below mentioned steps to apply for MAH CET registration 2024:-
- Visit MAH CET MBA website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the homepage, click on ‘New Registration’ option.
- Thereafter, click on ‘I accept and proceed’.
- On the next step, you need to create an account for MAH MBA CET registration 2024. Proceed carefully to fill in your personal details, such as, name, email address (as required). Now, create a password and click on save and proceed.
- Further, log in with your application number and password
- Now, enter personal details, domicile and category
- After, all the details are filled correctly, upload required document as a identity proof·
- Now, upload a passport size photo and your signature.
- Next, enter your preferred test city
- Finally, pay the registration fee and keep the final receipt for future reference.
MAH MBA CET Registration Fees
- Rs 800 for Other Backward Class and Person with Disability
- Rs 1,000 for Other Categories
MAH MBA CET Application 2024 Correction Window
The MAH CET MBA application 2024 correction window will be activated by exam cell on the official site. Candidates needs to login cetcell.mahacet.org, the official MAH CET website to make the required correction in their application details such as name, exam centres etc.
FAQs related to Application form MAH CET 2024
Can I get a refund of MAH CET MBA 2024 registration fee?
MAH CET MBA 2024 registration fee is not refundable.
How can I apply for MAH CET MBA registration 2024?
Candidates can apply for MAH CET Registration 2024 online in the office website: cetcell.mahacet.org.
What after filling MAH CET MBA 2024 Application Form?
After MAH CET registration 2024, candidates need to download the admit card from official website. Candidates should carry MAH MBA CET hall ticket 2024 to appear on the exam day.