MBSE Compartment Result 2024 HSLC & HSSLC – Mizoram Board of School Education will release MBSE compartment result 2024 class 10th and 12th on its official web portal:-mbse.edu.in, tentatively in August/September 2024. Students who were unable to secure MBSE passing marks can appear for MBSE special exam class 10 and 12th.
Compartment exams for Mizoram Board are generally conducted in June after the declaration of MBSE HSLC result 2024 and Mizoram Board 12th result 2024. Continue reading to know more about 10th,12th MBSE compartment result 2024 Mizoram Board, steps to check and other important details.
How to check MBSE HSLC, HSSLC Class supply Result 2024?
Students need to have their enrollment number or roll number to check their Mizoram Board HSLC, HSSLC special exam result 2024. Student must follow the given steps to check class 10th and 12th MBSE compartment result 2024:-
- Visit the official website of Mizoram Board:- mbse.edu.in.
- On the home page, click on the ‘result’ tab.
- The link for MBSE HSLC, HSSLC special exam result 2024 will be available (once announced). Click on it.
- Enter your HSLC and HSSLC MBSE roll number and registration number in the required field. Then, click on “Go” button.
- On the next screen, ‘Mizoram Board HSLC, HSSLC result 2024’ will be displayed.
- Save and take a printout of MBSE supplementary result 2024 class 10th and 12th for future reference.
Details mentioned in Mizoram class 10, 12 Compartment result 2024
Students can find the below details in MBSE 2024 compartment result HSLC, HSSLC:
- Name of the Candidate
- Enrolment or registration Number
- Hall ticket or Roll number
- Parents/ Guardians name
- Marks obtained in each subjects of MBSE syllabus 2024 HSLC
- Total marks scored
- Grades allotted
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
What after Mizoram Board HSLC, HSSLC class supply result 2024?
Students who are able to achieve MBSE passing marks in HSLC and HSSLC special exams, must collect the hard copy of their MBSE class 10th and 12th special exam marksheet 2024 from their respective schools. They should also collect the pass certificate and migration certificates. HSLC candidates can collect the migration certificate in case they wish to change the board.
MBSE 10th students will be promoted to the next higher class (11th class) and can select their relevant streams, science, arts and commerce to study in class 11 and 12 level.
Qualified HSSLC students should apply to their targeted colleges for higher studies based on their scores and proceed with the admission procedure.
Guidelines related to class 10th and 12th Mizoram Board compartment result 2024
- Mizoram Board has determined the passing marks of 33% (33 out of 100) in HSLC & HSSLC special exams. Students should achieve the required score to qualify for further higher studies.
- It is mandatory for the students to be present on MBSE special exam dates 2024 (for the subjects they have applied). Absenteeism will keep their current scores of MBSE 10th,12th board exams, remain unchanged and the candidates will not be eligible for the next academic class promotion.
- Students should learn and revise MBSE HSSLC syllabus thoroughly. They should answer all the questions properly.