MH CET Law Application Form 2024 – MH CET Law 2024 registration form is made available on the official site. Those candidates who are interested, will have to enter the important details such as name, email id, phone number, educational details etc in the application form.
Important Dates of MH CET Law 2024 Application Form
Given below are the tentative application dates for MH CET Law examination 2024 which are as follows:
MH CET 5 Year LLB Application Dates (Expected)
|Events||5 Year LLB|
|Online application form submission||March 1, 2024|
|Last date to apply||March 11, 2024|
|Correction facility||April 14, 2024|
|Date of Exam||April 20, 2024|
MH CET 3 Year LLB Application Dates (Expected)
|Events||3 Year LLB|
|Online application form submission||March 15, 2024|
|Last date to apply||March 25, 2024|
|Correction facility||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||May 2 and May 3, 2024|
Also know about CLAT Registration 2024 Fees
How to Apply online for MH CET Law 2024 ?
Given below are the steps for filling the application form online for MH CET Law 2024:
- First, candidates must visit the official website of MH CET Law.
- Then, click on the option “Apply Online” which will open on a new screen and register the application as “Click here for new Registration”.
- Enter essential details such as name, contact details, email id, registration number and password.
- Then, click on the “Save and Next” tab and fill in the details for the application form such as personal details, academic details, applying for the paper, choosing the examination cities, permanent address, etc.
- After that, upload the scanned documents and signature in the specified format and size.
- Click on the preview button and verify the entire application form.
- After verifying the details, candidates must click on the final submit only option.
- At last, click on the submit button.
- After the successful payment by the candidate, the confirmation page of the online application form will be generated.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for the future preferences.
Documents required for MH CET Law form 2024
Given below are the documents which are needed for MH CET Law 2024 application form:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Photo identity proof
Eligibility Criteria of MH CET Law Registration Form 2024
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for MH CET 2024 which are as follows:
Eligibility For 5 Year Law Course
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class from any recognised board in India.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 45% marks for General, EWS, OMS, 40% for SC/ST and 42% marks for SBS and OBC in aggregate.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam are eligible for the entrance examination.
Eligibility For 3 Year Law Course
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a graduation degree in any course from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must score minimum marks at least 45% for General, EWS, OMS, 40% for SC/ST and 42% marks for SBS and OBC in qualifying examination.
MH CET Law Registration Fees 2024
Following are the fee structure for MH Law application form 2024 which will be as follows:
|CET Fee for Open Category, EWS candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/ All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates.||Rs. 800/-|
|CET fee for candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- Maharashtra State only having valid Caste Certificate and having valid Non-Creamy and Layer Certificate)||Rs. 600/-|
Important Details Regarding MH CET Law Form 2024
Given below are the important details about MH CET Law examination 2024 which are as follows:
- The MH CET Law 2024 Application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates must enter the essential details in the application form such as name, email id, phone number, educational details, etc. in the application form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application form for the future reference.
- MH CET Law 2024 application form for 3 year LLB course will be released from the fourth week of March 2024.
- Candidates must upload the specific passport size photograph and signature.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card and Net banking for the transaction.
- Consortium of CLAT
- CLAT Admit Card release date 2024
- CLAT Mock Test PDF
- AILET New Pattern
- AIBE 17 Admit Card 2024
FAQs Related to MH CET Law Registration 2024
When will MH CET Law 2024 application form for 3 year course be released?
The application form for the 3 year programme will be released in March 2024.
When will the application form for the 5 year course be released?
The Application form for 5 year courses is released in March 2024.