MHT CET Exam Pattern 2023: The State CET Cell, Maharashtra is a conducting body which is responsible for the release of MHT CET exam pattern 2023 on its official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. The MHT CET exam pattern is quite similar to other MBA entrance test, the only difference is that the difficulty level of MHT CET 2023 exam is moderate.
According to the MHT CET paper pattern there will be only two sections in the exam, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Maths of 100 marks each. It’s a computer-based exam conducted for admissions in BTech and other courses in the participating institutes. To know the complete exam pattern of MHT CET, continue reading the article below.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2023
The exam pattern of MHT CET includes important information such as the exam mode, section, duration, types of questions asked, total marks, marking scheme, and more. The candidates can check the exam pattern here in the table below.
|Mode of examination||Computer Based Test|
|Sections||There will be two-sections in the exam:Section 1 – Physics and Chemistry Section 2 – Mathematics|
|Duration of exam||180 minute (90 minutes for each section).|
|Type of question||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Language||Mathematics – English language Physics and Chemistry – English/Urdu/Marathi|
|Marking scheme||Physics and Chemistry – 1 marks for every correct answerMathematics 2 marks for every correct answer|
MHT CET Paper Pattern and Marking Scheme 2023
The paper pattern and marking scheme of MHT CET 2023 is as follows:
|Subjects||Number of question (XII)||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration|
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2023 – Important Points
The important points related to the MHET CET 2023 exam pattern is as follows. The candidates can check the same below.
- The MHT CET 2023 will be a three-hour computer-based test.
- The exam will be divided into two sections: mathematics and physics.
- It should be noted that just Section 1, which includes Physics and Chemistry, will be active for the first 90 minutes before being automatically closed at the end of that time. The candidates will then have 90 minutes to attempt the mathematics section.
- It implies that candidates won’t be able to change sections.
- Multiple-choice questions in the MHT CET 2023 will contain four possible answers, but only one of them will be the right one.
- The MHT CET exam has no negative marking.
- The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education’s course syllabus will serve as the foundation for the development of the MHT CET 2023 question paper.
- When creating the question paper, roughly 20% of the 11th grade syllabus and 80% of the 12th standard syllabus will be weighted.
- The language that is selected when completing the MHT CET 2023 application form cannot be altered later, thus candidates are recommended to take this into consideration.
MHT CET Exam Syllabus 2023
The MHT CET 2023 syllabus will be made available by the authorities along with the formal notification. As previously stated, the syllabus for classes 11 and 12 will be used to prepare questions for the MHT CET 2023. For the MHT CET 2023 preparation, candidates must concentrate on the complete Class 12th syllabus; only a few topics from the Class 11th syllabus will be covered. Candidates must be aware of the MHT CET 2023 syllabus in order to choose the appropriate topics to study for the test.
FAQs related to MHT CET Exam Pattern 2023
How many parts will there be in MHT CET 2023?
Math and Physics & Chemistry will be the two components of MHT CET in 2023.
What will the MHT CET’s level of difficulty be in 2023?
The Mathematics component will be as challenging to the JEE Main exam in terms of complexity. The difficulty level for Physics and Chemistry, however, will be comparable to NEET.