MHT CET Seat Allotment 2024: The examination conducting authority will release the dates for the MHT CET 2024 seat allocation process. The details of Maharashtra CET seat allotment will be released on the official website of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
After candidates have been allotted seats in the respective colleges, they will have to report to the colleges and pay the admission fee with the prescribed documents. Given below are a few important details regarding the MHT CET 2024 seat allotment.
What is the MHT CET Seat Allotment 2024 Process?
Candidates are required to note that the MHT CET 2024 seat allotment process will take place online. After the MHT CET 2024 result have been released, those who have cleared the merit list will be able to sit for the MHT CET 2024 counselling process.
The MHT CET 2024 seat allotment is a process that will be based on the candidate’s performance in the MHT CET 2024 exam date. Given below are a few steps as to how the MHT CET seat allotment process is conducted.
Step 1: Download MHT CET 2024 Seat Allotment Letter
Candidates are required to visit the official website to do MHT CET 2024 login and download the MHT CET seat allotment letter. Candidates must note that the MHT CET 2024 allotment letter will consist of all the details regarding the college to which they have been allotted, and they are required to take a printout of the allotment letter for future purposes.
Step 2: Report at Allotted Institutes
Candidates must make sure they download and take a printout of their MHT CET 2024 allotment letter and report to the allotted institute to confirm their seat in the respective MHT CET accepting colleges. The candidates will be given options to freeze, float, or slide their allotted scores.
- Freeze: Candidates who wish to freeze their seats are those who are satisfied with the seat allotment and do not wish to continue with the further rounds of the allotment process.
- Float: Candidates who have been allotted seats in different institutes in the previous rounds of the allotment process can choose to transfer to another course in the same institute by using the float option. The previous seat allotted to them will be cancelled.
- Slide-Candidates who want to keep their seat but also apply for seats at higher institutes will choose the slide option. They must be aware that if they choose another institution’s seat or course, they will forfeit the seat that was previously assigned to them.
Step 3: Verification of Documents
Candidates must note that after accepting their seats, they are required to visit the MHT CET 2024 allotted institutions and get the documents verified. Theorists must also note that they are required to pay the admission fee. Given below is a table consisting of the MHT CET 2024 fee structure.
|Fee Details||Non-Autonomous Government Institutes & University Department||Autonomous Government /Government Aided Institutes /BATU Lonere/ ICT Mumbai|
The exam conducting authority will conduct three rounds of counseling, including a spot or institutional round if there are any vacant seats left. Candidates must ensure they fill in all the important details that they are required to fill in, such as their college preference, and after completing the registration process, they must ensure they get their documents verified too. Those who have been a part of the MHT CET 2024 merit list will be eligible to sit for the MHT CET 2024 counselling process.
- MHT CET answer key 2024 PCB group
- MHT CET cutoff for Computer Science
- 140 marks in MHT CET percentile
- Engineering admission 2024 Maharashtra last date
- Last year MHT CET topper marks
FAQs Related to MHT CET Seat Allotment 2024
What is the mode for the MHT CET 2024 seat allotment process?
The mode in which the MHT CET seat allotment 2024 will be conducted is online.
What are the details required to download the MHT CET 2024 seat allotment letter?
The MHT CET seat allotment letter will be made available on the official website, and candidates are required to keep their MHT CET 2024 application form number and password ready at the time of logging in.