MHT CET Application Form 2024: CET cell of Maharashtra will release the MHT CET registration 2024 form in March 2024. Before filling out the MHT CET application form 2024, candidates must first visit the official website at cetcell.mahacet.org and do registration.
After registration, they must login to fill the MHT CET application form, upload their photograph, signature and a valid Photo ID, pay the application fee before final submission. However, the authorities will also allow the candidates to submit MHT CET 2020 application form with a late fee.
The MHT CET 2024 registration is mandatory for candidates who wish to sit for the MHT CET exam. After filling out the MHT CET registration form 2024, candidates will be issued an MHT CET 2024 hall ticket. Given below are a few details that will help candidates fill out the MHT CET 2024 application form.
Important Dates For MHT CET Application Form 2024
Candidates will be able to fill MHT CET application form till last date. So, they must stay up to date with all of the important events of the MHT CET application form 2024. The information provided below will assist candidates in understanding the dates for registration for MHT CET 2024.
|Availability of MHT CET 2024 Application Form||First week of March 2024|
|MHT CET application form 2024 last date||Third week of March 2024|
|Application form date with late fee||Last week of March 2024|
|MHT CET 2024 application form correction dates||First week of April 2024|
|MHT CET Admit Card 2024 for PCB||Second week of April 2024|
|MHT CET 2024 exam date||For PCM – April 16 to May 2, 2024|
For PCB – April 16 to May 2, 2024
MHT CET Application Form 2024 Highlights
Candidates must note that the Maharashtra CET application form will be made available on the official website. The application form procedure is conducted online. Given below is a table consisting of the MHT CET 2024 application forms highlights.
MHT CET Registration 2024 Form Overview
|Full Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||MHT CET|
|Conducting Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell – Maharashtra State|
|MHT CET 2020 application form date||To be notified|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||800 Rs [Online]|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours (Check detailed MHT CET 2024 Exam Pattern)|
How to Fill MHT CET Application Form 2024 Online?
Candidates are required to visit the official website of MHT CET (cetcell.mahacet.org). They must register and create their login credentials. Candidates must carry their login credentials at all times, as they will not be able to fill out the MHT CET registration form 2024, download or view their results, or view their admit cards without them.
Candidates can refer to the given steps to fill the application form of MHT CET 2024. The procedure of filling MHT CET form 2024 will include the following five steps-
- Registration- Entering basic details and creation of username and password.
- My Application- Filling of MHT CET application form 2024
- Uploading Scanned Images- Uploading scanned images of photograph and signature. Candidates will also have to upload their Photo Id in PDF format.
- Payment of Fees- Payment of Application fees of MHT CET 2024.
- Print of Application Form- Taking print out of completely filled application form.
MHT CET 2024 Application Process in Detail-
Step 1: Registration-
- In the first step to fill MHT CET form, candidates will have to visit the official website-mahaonline and click on “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Once the candidates click on the “Registration’ tab, a pop-up window containing the important instructions to fill MHT CET 2024 application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates will have to read all the instructions carefully and click on “OK”. Once the candidates click on “OK”, registration form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can refer to the following steps to know about the process of registration-
- Enter Email Id and Click on “Get OTP for Email Id Verification”.
- Enter OTP received on the email Id and Click on “Verify OTP for Email Id”.
- Enter mobile number and Click on “Get OTP for Mobile number Verification”.
- Enter OTP received on the email Id and Click on “Verify OTP for Mobile number”.
- Enter Parent’s email ID and mobile number after checking the “Parent’s details” box. Candidates will have to check this box only if they have their parent’s email ID and mobile number.
- Enter the Candidates’ First name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Surname/last name, mother’s name.
- After this, Enter date of birth and gender.
- Next, enter Username to be used as login Id. It should be noted that the username should contain only numbers and alphabets. Also, username should contain at least 4 characters and should not contain more than 15 characters.
- After this, candidates will have to create a password. It must be noted that the password must contain at least 1 Uppercase Alphabet, 1 Lowercase Alphabet, 1 Number and 1 Special Character. Password Length should be of minimum 8 characters and maximum 20 characters.
- Confirm Password.
- Enter Captcha Code and Click on “Register” button.
Step 2 – CET Form- Domicile and Category Details-
- After successful registration, candidates will have to login to the candidate portal using the Login ID, password created during the registration process and Captcha code.
- Once candidates log in, they will have to choose their state, category, annual income, PwD status and other details.
- Press the ‘Save and proceed’ button to submit it.
Step 3- CET application 2024- Qualification Details
In this section, fill the candidate’s qualification details of their SSC, HSC or other equivalent exam which includes board, state, College/School, district, taluka.
Step 4- MHT CET 2024 Details
- Now, candidates will have to select the following details
- Subject Group
- Language Medium for exam
- Exam centre preferences
- After selecting these details, click on the ‘Save and Proceed’ button to submit it.
Step 5: Uploading of Images
After filling all the required details of MHT CET 2024 application form, candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the specifications prescribed by the authorities (Mentioned Above).
Step 6- Uploading Photo Identity Proof
After uploading images, candidates will have to upload a valid Photo Identity proof document as per the specifications. And submit it.
Step 7: Preview of MHT CET 2024 Form
Now, candidates will have to preview the entire form and ensure all details are correct. If they found any discrepancy, they can click on the “Edit” link. If all the details are correct, candidates have to submit the form.
Step 8: Payment of Fees
After this, candidates will have to pay the application fee of MHT CET 2024. Candidates will be able to pay the application fees in online mode through credit/debit card or internet banking. If a candidate wants, he/she can take a print out of the payment receipt.
Step 9: Print of Application Form
In the last step, candidates will have to download and take a printout of the completely filled application form for future reference.
Documents Required For MHT CET Application Form 2024
It is critical for candidates to remember that they must bring a few documents with them when filling out the MHT CET 2024 application form.. A list of all the documents required by candidates when filling out the Maharashtra CET application form 2024 is provided below.
- Valid Email ID and mobile number
- Email lD of Parents (Optional)
- Valid Photo ID proof
- Domicile certificate of State
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking details for payment.
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, and Photo ID
- Other important certificates and details
Prescribed Format of MHT CET Application Form 2024 Documents
The exam conducting authorities have established guidelines for the format in which documents must be uploaded when completing the MHT CET form 2024. The specifications regarding the documents have been mentioned in the table given below.
|Documents||File Size & Format||Details|
Scanned Image of Photograph
|15 to 50 KB|
|Upload a recent color passport size photograph with a light/ white background.|
|Scanned Image of Signature||5 to 20 KB|
|Signature should be made on a white sheet of paper with a black ink pen (not in capital letters).|
|Photo ID||15 to 256 KB|
|Any Valid Photo Id Proof like PAN card/Passport/Bank Passbook with Photograph/Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar, etc.|
MHT CET RegistrationFees 2024
Candidates must note that the MHT CET 2024 form fees varies from state to state. There have been exceptions on the fee amount in terms of the fee amount for candidates belonging to various states and for other categories. Given below is a table consisting of the MHT CET registration fees 2024..
|Category||Application Amount (Without Late Fee)||Application fee (With late fee)||For both Groups (PCM and PCB)|
|For candidates from Maharashtra State belonging to general category;Outside Maharashtra State (OMS);J & K Migrant candidates||Rs 800 + Bank charges||800+500 = 1300||Rs 1600|
|For Candidates of backward Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and persons with disability; Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs 600 + Bank charges||600+500 = 1100||Rs 1200|
MHT CET Application Form 2024: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the MHT CET registration 2024 depends on a few factors. The authority conducting the exam may have its own terms in the context of the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria refer to the various requirements that candidates must fulfill to be able to sit for the exam.
If candidates do not fulfill the MHT CET application form for 2024, they will not be eligible to sit for the exam. The following are some highlights from the MHT CET application form for 2024.
- Candidates willing for the MHT CET apply online 2024 must be citizens of India.
- There is no age limit set by the exam conducting authorities for MHT CET registration 2024 online.
- Candidates must have completed their 10th and 12th grades at a recognized institution.
- Candidates who are in the 12th grade are also eligible to apply for the MHT CET 2024 exam.
- Those who hold a diploma are also eligible to sit for the MHT CET 2024 exam.
- Candidates who are pursuing B.Sc. and those who had math in 12th grade are also eligible to sit for the exam.
- It is mandatory for candidates to complete their 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their main subjects, along with Biology, Biotechnology, and English as their optional subjects.
Steps to Cancel MHT CET 2024 Application Form are-
It may be noted that those who will cancel their applications will not provide any refund for such cancellations.
- Visit the official website-mahaonline.
- Login with Login Id and Password.
- Click on the “Cancel Application” tab.
- A pop-up window will appear with a message that “OTP has been sent on your Registered Mobile Number”.
- Click on “Ok”.
- A new window will appear on the screen. Enter the received OTP in the space provided.
- Click on “Proceed”.
After cancellation, candidates can fill a fresh MHT CET 2024 application form. This time, such candidates should make sure to fill in all the details with utmost care so that no incorrect information is entered.
How to Retrieve MHT CET User Name?
If a candidate forgets his/her MHT CET username/login Id, he/she can retrieve it through the MHT CET application portal.
Steps to retrieve MHT CET 2024 User Name
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Forgot Username”.
- Enter Candidate First Name.
- Enter Mobile Number.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Enter CAPTCHA code.
- Click on “Get Username”.
- Username will be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
How to Retrieve MHT CET Password?
If a candidate forgets his/her MHT CET candidate portal password, he/she can retrieve it through the MHT CET application portal.
Steps to retrieve MHT CET 2024 Password
- Visit official website
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter Username
- Enter CAPTCHA code
- OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP
- Enter New Password and Confirm Password (re-enter)
- Click on “Submit”.
After this, the candidate will be able to login with the new password.
Important Guidelines for Filling MHT CET 2024 Application Form
- Candidates must enter the correct mobile number and email Id while filling the application form of MHT CET 2024 as the same number and email will be used for communication throughout the admission process.
- Candidates must fill only one application form.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- If a candidate wishes to fill a new form due to any reason, he/she will have to cancel the previous application.
- No refund will be provided in case of cancellation of application form.
MHTCET 2024 Counselling Process
The MHTCET counselling process for 2024 will begin after the cutoff list has been released. Candidates who have qualified for the MHTCET 2024 cutoff will be called for further rounds of counselling.
MHT CET 2024 counselling takes place every year in online mode. Candidates must make sure they register for the counselling process before the last date of the registration process.
They must register, upload the required documents, and pay the counselling fees. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their score, and they will be able to download their allotment letter from the official website.
FAQs Related To MHT CET Application Form 2024
Can MHT CET application form 2024 fee be paid offline?
No, the MHT CET application fee 2024 can only be paid online. Candidates cannot pay it offline.
Can I complete the MHT CET registration form 2024 after filling it out?
Yes, candidates will be given the time to edit their MHT CET registration form 2024 as the exam conducting authorities will open the application correction window for candidates to complete their application form.
Is MHT CET Admit card 2024 released?
Maharashtra CET Cell will release MHT CET admit card 2024 for PCB stream in April 2024.