MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 – Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) releases MPBSE 10th Syllabus 2023 on their official website for all the subjects. MP Board 10th Class 10th Syllabus 2023 is very helpful for all of them who are preparing for the MPBSE Class 10th exam.
It is recommended that students must complete MPBSE 10th syllabus 2023 a month before the release of MP board time table 2023 Class 10 PDF. They should download and refer to the MPBSE 10th Syllabus 2023 PDF.
They can make their exam preparation plan with the help of MP Board Class 10th Syllabus 2023 and it will also help them to understand the exam pattern and marking scheme. Read the full article to know how you can download MPBSE Class 10th Syllabus 2023 and other important details.
How to download MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 PDF?
Below, we have provided easy steps to download MPBSE 10th Syllabus 2023.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now click on MPBSE Class 10th Syllabus 2023 under the academic section.
- MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Select your subject and click on the download link.
- Save the MP Board 10th Class Syllabus 2023.
MP Board 10th Class Syllabus 2023 Download Links
Students can check the detailed MP board syllabus of class 10th to know the topics and units. Below, we have tabulated subject-wise MP Board Class 10th Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Links.
MP Board 10th Subject Selection Criteria
- As per MP Board 10th syllabus 2023, only one language from a group can be chosen from a group.
- The language selected in one group cannot be selected in another group
- It is compulsory for every student to choose Hindi and English. They will have to get MPBSE 10th Passing Marks in all subjects.
- MP Board 10th syllabus of Hindi and English for Second and Third Language will be same.
- Each student will have to appear for three compulsory subjects: Mathematics, Science, Social Science.
Each student will have to select three language subjects from the groups given in the following table.
MP Board Class 10 Subjects
|First Language (Special)||Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Marathi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya|
|Second Language (General)||Hindi, English|
|Third Language (General)||English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Sindhi, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Russian, Oriya, French|
|Compulsory Subjects||Mathematics, Science, Social Science.|
MPBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2023 – Overview
Students can check the overview of complete MP Board 2023 syllabus of 10th Class in the following sections and they can prepare for competitive exams.
|Exam name||MPBSE 10th Exam 2023|
|Conducting authority||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|Category||MPBSE 10th Syllabus 2023|
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
- Real numbers
- Pair of linear equations in two variables
- Quadratic equations
- Arithmetic progressions
- Coordinate geometry
- Introduction to trigonometry
- Some application of trigonometry
- Areas related to circles
- Surface areas and volumes
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 for Science
|Chemical Reactions and Equations||Heredity and Evolution|
|Acids, Bases and Salts||Light – Reflection and Refraction|
|Metals and Non-metals||The Human Eye and Colourful World|
|Carbon and its Compounds||Electricity|
|Periodic Classification of Elements||Magnetic Effects of Electric Current|
|Life Processes||Sources of Energy|
|Control and Coordination||Our Environment|
|How do Organisms Reproduce?||Sustainable Management of Natural Resources|
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 for Social Science
|India Resources||Types of Resources, Forest and Wild Life, Agriculture, Water Resource, Mineral Resource, Power Resource, etc.|
|Industry||Types, Contribution of Industries to National Economy, Industrial Pollution, etc.|
|Transport, Communication &ForeignTrade||Transport-Utility and types, Means of Communication, Foreign Trade, Imports and Exports, etc.|
|Disaster Management||Natural Calamities, Man-Made Calamities, General Calamities|
|Maps||Reading and Marking|
|First Struggle for Freedom and after||Introduction to important revolutionaries, First struggle for Freedom of 1857, Moderates and Extremes Birth of Indian National Congress.|
|Events related to the Independence Revolution||Revolution of Bange Bhang Partition of India in 1947 and its silent features, Contribution of Madhya Pradesh to the Freedom Struggle.|
|Major Events of the Post-Independence period||India’s relations with neighbouring countries, birth of Bangladesh, emergency in India, Kashmir Problem, Rise of India as atomic power, etc.|
|Indian Constitution||Organisation of Constitution Draft Committee, Salient Features of Indian Constitution.|
|Working of Indian Democracy||Federal System, Organs of Government, Division of Administrative Power between Centre and States, etc.|
|Major Challenges before Democracy||Increase in Population, Unemployment, Communalism, Terrorists,|
Drug addiction, etc.
|Story of Development||Ancient and modern concept of economic development. National Income & Per Capita Income, Economic Planning in India, Money and Financial system, private financial institutions and different types of banks, etc.|
|Services Sector||Service Sector, Infrastructure, etc.|
|Consumer Awareness||Need and Importance, Consumer Exploitation, Causes and Remedies. Standardisation of Commodities, Government Role|
|Economic Systems and Globalisation.||Economic System, Globalisation|
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 for English (Special)
|A||Reading Skills (Reading Unseen Passages)||Three unseen passages: Factual passage,|
Discursive passage, Literary passage
|B||Writing Skills||Notice, message, telegram, advertisement;|
notice, letter, Story writing, etc.
|C||Grammar||Tenses, Sentence Structure, Determiners, Pronouns, Prepositions||15|
|D||Prescribed Text Book||Two extracts from different poems, One or two questions based on one of the drama texts, two question based on one of the prose texts||25|
Prescribed Books for English (Special)
- Text Book with Supplementary material.
- Work Book
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 for English (General)
|A||Reading Skills (Reading Unseen Passages)||Three unseen passages: Factual passage, Discursive passage, Literary passage||15|
|B||Writing Skills||Letter Writing, Note making and summarising, Composition, Essay||20|
|C||Grammar||Use of non-finite|
Sentence connectives (just until, as, then, since, just because, while)
Clauses with what, where and how
Modals: can, could, may, must, might
Translation (from Hindi to Eng)
|D||Prescribed Text Book||Extracts and Questions from Prose and Poetry||45|
MP Board Class 10th Exam Pattern 2023
Students must be aware about MPBSE 10th Exam Pattern along with MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023. Below, we have provided the MPBSE 10th Exam Pattern 2023.
- All the students have to appear for a total of 6 subjects.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Every student has to secure at least 33% marks in each subject including theory and practical.
- Theory paper will comprise 80 marks while practical paper will comprise 20 marks.
Tips to Cover MPBSE 10th Syllabus 2023
Below, we have provided some useful preparation tips for all the students to cover MP Board Class 10th Syllabus 2023.
- First of all, all the students should go through the MPBSE 10th Syllabus thoroughly.
- After going through the MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023 make a study time table which includes all the subjects with equal time.
- Stick to your study time table everyday and try to cover the MP Board Class 10th Syllabus before 2 months of the exam so that you can get the time for revision. Thus, you will be able to achieve good marks in MP Board 10th Result 2022 formula.
- Study with your group and solve each other’s doubts, also seek help from your teachers and seniors.
- Make notes of important topics and refer to them everyday. These notes will be useful to revise MP board class 10th syllabus 2023 in a short time.
- Eat healthy and exercise daily to keep yourself physically and mentally fit.
- MP Board 10th Supplementary Result 2022
- MP Board 12th Syllabus 2023 English Medium
- MP Board 12th time table 2023 PDF
- MP Board 12th Admit Card 2023 Name wise
FAQs related to MP Board Class 10th Syllabus 2023
How can I download Madhya Pradesh 10th Class Syllabus 2023?
Visit the official website or click the links given in this page to download MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023.
What are the passing marks for MPBSE 10th Class?
Students have to secure at least 33% marks to clear the MP Board 10th exam including theory and practical.
Who will release MP Board 10th Syllabus 2023?
MP Board 10th Class Syllabus 2023 is released by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE).