Central Board of Secondary Education releases CBSE Class 12 Compartment application form 2021 for private and regular students. CBSE compartment registration form 2021 Class 12th is released soon after the annual result publication. We expect that supplementary form of CBSE class 12 will be available in the first week of August 2021.
Check CBSE 12th Compartment date sheet 2021 to know exam dates
CBSE Compartment Class 12 Application Mode
Private students can fill CBSE Class 12 compartment form 2021 online on cbse.gov.in through individual candidate login. Whereas regular students will have to fill CBSE Class 12 compartment application form 2021 through their respective schools. For this, they will have to submit their required documents at schools.
School authorities will fill CBSE compartment application form 2021 class 12th for their regular students through school login portal. Students will also have to pay CBSE Class 12 compartment registration fees to the board in order to apply successfully for supplementary exams. Read below to get CBSE compartment exam 2021 latest updates and other information.
Check CBSE Class 12 Preparation Tips 2021 to prepare strategically for the exams.
CBSE Class 12 Compartment Application Form 2021 Date
Refer the following table to know about the start and last date of CBSE compartment Class 12 form 2021:
CBSE Compartment Registration Class 12 Dates 2021
|Notification release||Last week of July 2021|
|12th CBSE Compartment Registration start date||First week of August 2021|
|Last date to submit form||First week of August 2021|
CBSE Compartment Rules for Class 12
Compartment rules of CBSE Class 12 are the eligibility criteria. Only students who fulfil these eligibility criteria can fill CBSE Class 12 compartment application form 2021:
- Student who appeared in May 2021 exams and got compartment in ONE subject in CBSE class 12 annual exam result can apply for compartment exam CBSE 12th.
- If anybody has got compartment in TWO subjects, then he/she can appear for ONE subject only.
- Student who appeared in 6 subjects and has passed in aggregate. But he/she is unable to clear ONE subject can fill CBSE Class 12 compartment application form 2021 under ‘improvement of Performance’ category.
- If any student is kept under ‘Category 1 of UFM’, then he/she can appear for CBSE 12th compartment exam 2021 to avail next chance to clear the exam. Also, check CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2021.
How to apply for compartment exam CBSE Class 12 in year 2021?
Regular and Private students can fill CBSE Class 12 Compartment registration form 2021 by following the steps given below:
Filling CBSE Private Candidate Form 2021
- Go to the official website: cbse.gov.in.
- Click on the link of ‘New website’ and homepage of CBSE website will open on the screen.
- Scroll down and open the page of ‘Individual Candidate’.
- Now, open the link of CBSE Compartment application form 2021 Class 12th and registration form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your Roll No. School No., Centre No. as mentioned in the admit card.
- Enter your address and select the subject appropriately.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to save the application form and note down “Application ID”.
- Upload your recent Colour Photograph in JPG format (max size 50 KB) and Signature in JPG format (max size 4 KB)
- Now, proceed to fee payment to apply successfully.
Filling CBSE Class 12 Compartment Application Form 2021 for Regular Students
- CBSE regular candidate form 2021 can be submitted through respective schools only. So contact respective schools to fill the form.
- Submit requisite fees and documents to the respective school authority.
- They will fill CBSE Class 12 compartment application form 2021 on behalf of their students and forward it to CBSE board.
CBSE Class 12 Compartment Application Fees 2021
Students who wish to go for CBSE Compartment registration 2021 Class 12th, will have to pay the requisite fees. The fees will be announced through the online CBSE Class 12 compartment notification 2021. Till then, students can refer to last year fees details for an estimate:
CBSE 12th Compartment Registration Fees 2020
|Fee slab||Schools in India||Schools outside India|
|With normal fee||Rs. 300/- Per subject||Rs. 2000/- Per subject|
|With late fee||Rs.2000/- Additionally||Rs.2000/- Additionally|
Mode of Fees Payment
Students can pay the fees of CBSE Class 12 compartment application form 2021 through any of the mode given below:
- In India—Debit Card / Credit Card / NEFT/ RTGS.
- Outside India—Debit Card / Credit Card / SWIFT
CBSE 12th compartment Form 2020 Dates
|Compartment form date (without late fee)||August 13 to 20, 2020|
|Registration date (with late fee)||August 21 to 22, 2020|