NMAT Apply Online 2023 – The exam conducting authority will be notifying the aspirants about the NMAT Registration 2023 dates in August 2023. The candidates appearing in this NMAT exam 2023 will be eligible to get admission to various PG courses like MBA and PGDM at various NMIMS universities and other renowned Business schools.
NMAT Registration Date 2023
The NMAT Registration 2023 will be open for at least three months from the month it begins. Candidates who aim at appearing in the NMAT exam 2023 should keep a watch on exam-related updates released on the official website.
|Event||Start date||End date|
|NMAT Registration 2023||September 2023||November 2023|
|NMAT scheduling 2023||September 2023||December 2023|
|NMAT Re-scheduling 2023||September 2023||January 2024|
|NMAT exam 2023 date||November 2023||January 2024|
|NMAT retake registration 2023||November 2023||January 2024|
|NMAT retake scheduling 2023||November 2023||January 2024|
After the NMAT Registration 2023 process ends, candidates will get the opportunity to schedule their exam date, and time and also choose the NMAT 2023 exam center city. This process is called scheduling. After the completion of scheduling, the NMAT 2023 Admit cards will be released.
How to fill out the NMAT Registration form 2023?
The NMAT Registration 2023 is a completely online process. The candidates who submit the NMAT Registration form 2023 before the deadline, will be eligible to get the admit cards.
Step 1:- NMAT Registration process 2023
Candidates should visit the official website of the NMAT exam 2023 and register themselves by entering their names, valid email addresses, and phone numbers.
Once this information is submitted, the registered candidates will get their NMAT login IDs and passwords. This will be helpful while filling out the NMAT Application 2023.
Step 2:- NMAT Application 2023
Candidates will now have to log in using their NMAT login IDs and passwords. After logging in, NMAT application form 2023 will open.
The candidates should fill out the application form properly by filling in all the personal, academic, and work experience details.
All the details should be checked carefully before submitting.
Step 3:- Selection of Business schools
All the candidates will have to choose a maximum of five business school choices in the NMAT Registration form 2023. The NMAT scores of the candidates will be shared only with the five selected business schools.
In case any candidate wants to add a few more preferences for business schools, the candidate will have to pay Rs. 300 for each extra choice.
Step 4:- Upload the candidate’s photograph
Upload the recent passport-size photograph of the candidate in the prescribed format only.
Step 5:- Payment of the NMAT Application fees 2023
After the above-mentioned details are filled in properly, the candidates can proceed further to the fee payment section of the NMAT Registration 2023.
Payment can be made using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
Step 6:- NMAT Exam Schedule 2023
After submitting the NMAT application form 2023, the candidates can schedule their exam date, time, and center city at their convenience. The candidates who will successfully schedule their examination will only be able to appear for the NMAT exam 2023.
NMAT Registration fees 2023:-
The following table gives information regarding the NMAT Registration fees 2023. The candidates can pay the fees using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
|Particulars||NMAT Registration fees 2023|
|NMAT Registration fees 2023 ( without late fine)||Rs. 2300|
|NMAT Registration fees 2023 (With late fine)||Rs. 2500|
|NMAT Rescheduling fees 2023||Rs. 1100|
NMAT Re-scheduling 2023
The candidates can schedule their exams using the facility to reschedule. The following steps can be used by the candidates for NMAT 2023 Re-scheduling.
- Visit the official website and log in to your NMAT account using your login credentials.
- A ‘schedule exam’ link will appear on the screen. Candidates should click on it and proceed further.
- Candidates now get a chance to schedule their NMAT 2023 exam date, time, and location.
- To complete the NMAT Re-scheduling process 2023 candidates will have to pay the required fees using a credit card.
- After checking all the details filled in, Candidates can click on the ‘submit’ tab.
NMAT Re-take Registration 2023
NIMS provides the candidates with an option to retake the exam after the first attempt. The candidates will have to register themselves on the official portal again if they wish to appear for the NMAT Re-take examination 2023.
The following steps can be used for NMAT Re-take Registration 2023:-
- Visit the official portal and log in to your NMAT account using your login credentials.
- Select the ‘re-take’ option appearing on the screen.
- Candidates should now choose a new date, time, and location for the NMAT Exam 2023.
- Finally, after filling in all the details the candidates can now proceed to the fee payment section and confirm their NMAT Re-take Registration 2023.
- Now, submit the form.
Points to Remember – NMAT Apply Online 2023:-
- The candidates should note that it is mandatory to have a minimum of fifteen days gap between two attempts.
- The candidate who has appeared for the previous attempt will only be eligible for the NMAT Re-take examination 2023.
- Re-take attempts are booked on the first cum first basis and subject to seat availability on the scheduled NMAT date and slot.
- The candidates can do the NMAT Re-scheduling process 2023, 72 hours before the original exam date.
FAQs regarding NMAT Registration 2023
Is the NMAT exam difficult?
The NMAT exam is considered easier as compared to other MBA entrance examinations.
What is the mode of examination for the NMAT exam 2023?
The NMAT exam 2023 is a computer-based test that is conducted only at the test centers.