NMAT 2023: The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts the NMAT exam every year. The NMAT 2023 is a national-level entrance exam for admissions into the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) and various other international universities. The NMAT 2023 exam will be conducted in the second week of October 2023.
The NMAT exam consists of three sections. language comprehension, quantitative skills, and logical reasoning. The exam tests a candidate’s skills in these three sections. To learn more, refer to the information given below.
NMAT 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must make sure they are aware of the registration dates for the NMAT MBA exam 2023. Given below are a few tentative dates for the NMAT 2023 examination.
|Registrations for the NMAT 2023 exam begin on||First week of August 2023|
|Last day of the registration process||Second week of October 2023|
|Slot allotment NMAT 2023 begins from||First week of August 2023|
|Last date for the slot allotment process||Second week of October 2023|
|Final date for rescheduling NMAT 2023||Third week of December 2023|
|Date of the NMAT 2023 exam||Third week of October 2023 to Third week of December 2023|
|Registration dates for the second attempt of the exam||Fourth week of October to Fourth week of December 2023|
|Result date NMAT 2023||Third week of January 2024|
Highlights of the NMAT 2023 Exam
|Exam conducted by||GMAC|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Number of Sections||3|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Name of Sections||Language Comprehension, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning|
|Marking scheme||+3 for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Number of questions in the NMAT 2023 exam||108|
|NMAT 2023 application form||Rs 2300|
|Level of difficulty||Moderate|
NMAT 2023 Application Form
The official NMAT application form will be released in the first week of August 2023. Candidates can visit the official website of the NMAT and start with the registration process.
Candidates who have filed the NMAT 2023 application form and paid the registration fees will be issued the NMAT 2023 hall tickets. The fees for the NMAT application form are Rs. 2300. The rescheduling fee for the exam is Rs. 1200.
Given below are a few steps that candidates can follow while filling out the NMAT application form.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the NMAT (nmat.org.in) using their email ID.
- Candidates are required to enter their personal and academic details along with their work experience in the NMAT application form.
- They are required to upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the NMAT 2023 form fees
- After candidates have filled out the application form, they will be provided with a unique registration number.
NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure they check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. If candidates have filled out the application form without checking the eligibility criteria, their NMAT 2023 application fees will not be refunded. To know more, refer to the eligibility criteria of the exam given below.
- Candidates must have completed their education after 10+2+3 or 4 years of education.
- Candidates must finish their graduation from any recognized university in any field or discipline.
- They must ensure that they graduate with a minimum grade point average of 50%.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- They are also required to check the requirements of the participating colleges in the NMAT 2023 exam
Other MBA Entrance Exams
NMAT 2023 Syllabus
The NMAT exam consists of three sections. The language skills, logical reasoning, and quantitative ability section Candidates are required to make sure that they stay aware of the syllabus of the NMAT 2023 exam. The syllabus for the exam plays a crucial role. Candidates can score better if they are well aware of the NMAT syllabus.
- Language Skills: Synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, RC passages, grammar, jumbled sentences, tenses, parts of speech, phrasal verbs, analogies, fill in the blanks, idioms, prepositions, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Logical Reasoning-Critical Reasoning, course of action, statement assumption, statement conclusion, statement inference, strengthening and weakening of statements, Blood relations, seating arrangements, coding and decoding, direction, clocks and calendars, syllogisms, linear and circular arrangements, number series, and alphabetical series
- Quantitative Ability: profit and loss, percentages, average, time and work, ratio and proportion, integers, HCF and LCM, algebra, geometry, permutation and combination, probability, pie charts, and bar graphs, and linear and quadratic equations.
NMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The NMAT 2023 exam consists of 108 questions that have to be solved within 2 hours. The exam will be conducted online mode. Candidates are required to attempt the 108 questions within the stipulated time.
Candidates will be awarded +3 for every correct answer, and there is no negative marking in the NMAT 2023 exam. To know more about the NMAT 2023 exam pattern, refer to the information given below.
|Number of Sections||Number of Questions||Marks allotted to each section|
NMAT 2023 Admit Card
The NMAT Hall Ticket 2023 will be made available in the second week of October 2023. They are required to visit the official NMAT website and are required to download their admit cards using their login credentials. Candidates can download their NMAT hall tickets for 2023 after scheduling their slots.
After the candidates have successfully scheduled their slots and filled out the application form, the admit card will be available for them to download. Candidates can download their admit cards and take a printout for future purposes.
NMAT 2023 Question Paper
The NMAT 2023 exam paper will be made available for the candidates after the exam has been conducted from the third week of October 2023 to the third week of December 2023.
Candidates must download the previous year’s NMAT question papers because this exam will be crucial for them in the final NMAT 2023 exam. They should make sure they solve mock tests and sample papers for the NMAT exam. These mock tests and sample papers help them with time management and confidence-building.
NMAT 2023 Answer Key
The answer key for the NMAT 2023 exam will be released after the exam has been conducted. The answer key will be released around the first week of January 2024. They are required to visit the official website, where they have to click and locate the answer key and enter the required details.
After the details have been entered, the answer key for the NMAT 2023 exam will be made available on the candidate’s screen. If candidates want to raise objections, they can do so as GMAC provides candidates with an email system through which they can send their objections.
NMAT 2023 Result
The result of the exam will be released after the exam has been conducted. The result is expected to be released around the third week of January 2024. Candidates are required to visit the official website and, using their login credentials, download their NMAT 2023 hall tickets. The NMAT 2023 scorecards will consist of a candidate’s sectional scores and overall percentile. After the declaration of results, candidates who have cleared the cutoff list will be called for further rounds of the selection process.
NMAT 2023 Cutoff
The NMAT cutoff list is a minimum score that candidates have to score for admission into various colleges. The NMAT 2023 cutoff list will be released by the colleges after the exam has been conducted.
The cutoff list will be uploaded by the participating colleges individually on their websites. It is also mandatory for candidates to clear the sectional and overall cutoffs of the various participating colleges.
After they have cleared the required cutoffs, they will be called for further rounds of the selection process at the participating colleges.
FAQs Related to NMAT Exam 2023
When will the NMAT 2023 exam be conducted?
The NMAT exam 2023 will be conducted from the third week of October 2023 to the third week of December 2023.
What are the various sections in the NMAT 2023 exam?
There are three sections in the exam paper. There are 36 questions from each section.