NSEJS syllabus 2023 is released by IAPT on the official site. The syllabus is based on CBSE Class 9 & 10 syllabus that includes main subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. IAPT conducts NSEJS 2023 every year and distils eligible candidates who perform better in the International Junior Science Olympiad.
NSEJS Syllabus 2023 PDF Links
NSEJS requires best preparation in the syllabus particularly Class 11 syllabus.
|NSEJS Syllabus 2023||Download Link|
NSEJS Syllabus 2023
Below, we have listed the subject-wise topics of NSEJS exam 2023-24:
NSEJS Biology Syllabus 2023
- Biodiversity- Chordates, Monera, Non-Chordates
- Biotech- GMC (Genetically Modified Crops)
- Control and Coordination- Endocrine System, Nerve conductor, Sympathetic Nervous System
- Cell Biology- Cell Organelles, Types of Cell
- Human Health & Diseases- Immunity
- Reproduction- Asexual Reproductions
- Heredity and Evolution- DNA Fingerprinting, DNA
- Microbes in Human Welfare
NSEJS Chemistry Syllabus 2023
- Acids, Bases, And Salts
- Analytical Chemistry
- Metals And Non-Metals
- Mole Concept
- Equivalent Concept
- Periodic Table And Periodicity In Properties
NSEJS Physics Syllabus 2023
- Light- Concave Mirror, Deviation Through Two Plane Mirror, T.I.R, Shadow
- Sound- Echo, Node & Anti Node
- Work, Power, Energy- Efficiency & Power
- Magnetism, Gravitation
- Simple Harmonic Motion- Simple Pendulum
- Fluid- Floatation
- Heat- Radiation, Anomalous Behaviour of Water, Thermal Expansion
- Rectilinear Motion- VelocityMotion, Newton’s Laws Of Motion
- Unit Dimension
- Electrostatics- Ohm’s Law, Coulomb’s Law, Combination Of Resistance, Potential
NSEJS Mathematics Syllabus 2023
- Permutation & Combination
- Arithmetic Progression
- Area Of Parallelogram & Triangles, Similar Triangles
- Geometric Progression
- Linear Equation In Two Variable
- Number System
- Quadratic Equation
- Ratio & Proportion
Tips to Crack NSEJS 2023
It is necessary to crack the selection level examination of NSEJS 2023 to get qualified as top 6 contestants eligible for IJSO and top 3 candidates eligible for Orientation cum Selection camp.
- Students should make thorough with the CBSE Class 9 & 10 Syllabus to face the NSEJS 2023.
- It is also necessary to cover class 11 CBSE Syllabus to crack the NSEJS 2023. So candidates may refer to an ideal set of books related to class 11 syllabus.
- Cover all the topics included in the NSEJS Syllabus 2023 and repeat revision periodically to ensure fingertip thoroughness.
- Gather previous year question papers and try to solve at least two question papers in a day. Evaluate the solved question papers with relevant NSEJS answer key PDF.
- Previous year question papers enable candidates to understand the exam pattern, weightage of questions shared among subjects and its topic-wise.
- Refer and buy ideal books for NSEJS 2023. Candidates may buy the book materials from local bookstores or buy online.
FAQs Related to NSEJS Syllabus 2023
What are the subjects included in NSEJS 2023 Syllabus?
IAPT has added main subjects of secondary and higher secondary education including physics, chemistry & Biology.
Is it necessary to cover NSEJS Syllabus 2023?
Yes, to crack the National Standard Examination Junior Science, students should refer and cover the NSEJS Syllabus 2023 to face examination.
What is the exam mode of NSEJS 2023?
National Standard Examination Junior Science is an offline mode examination that comprises Multiple choice questions.