SCERT Himachal Pradesh will release NTSE HP Answer key 2022 in the last week of March 2022, whereas some institutes will be releasing their own answer key on the day of examination.
Candidates can match their answers with NTSE HP Answer key 2022 to estimate their marks of NTSE HP Result 2022. If there is any problem in any answer given in NTSE HP Answer key 2022, students can submit their objection to SCERT Himachal Pradesh.
NTSE HP Answer Key 2022 Important Dates
|NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination||March 2022|
|NTSE HP Answer Key 2022 release||Last week of March 2022|
|Last Day to send objection||First week of April 2022|
How to download NTSE HP Answer key 2022?
- Visit the official website of SCERT Himachal Pradesh or click on the link provided by us below.
- Now click on the link written “ Answer key for NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2022”
- The PDF of NTSE HP Answer key 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Download this PDF and match your answers to estimate your marks.
Other Scholarship Article
NTSE HP Answer key 2022 PDF Download Link
Below are the link to both official as well as unofficial answer key of NTSE HP exam 2022:
|Official SCERT Himachal Pradesh||Available Soon|
Important Instructions for NTSE HP Answer key 2022
- Every question in both the papers contains 1 mark each.
- Both the papers, MAT and SAT have different qualifying marks, so the marks for each paper should be calculated, seperately.
- Now, students can use the calculated marks for each paper to refer to the cutoff given by SCERT Himachal Pradesh to know whether they qualify for the Stage 2 examination or not.
- There is no negative marking in any of the papers, if the wrong answer is marked, it would be given 0 marks.
How to calculate estimated marks with NTSE HP Answer key 2022?
Candidates can follow the below given instructions to correctly calculate estimated marks of NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination.
- MAT Marks = Total number of correct answers in MAT paper x 1
- SAT Marks = Total number of correct answers in SAT paper x 1
- Total Marks = (Total number of correct answers in MAT paper x 1) + (Total number of correct answers in SAT paper x 1)
Check Other Articles of HP State
How to raise objections for NTSE HP Answer key 2022?
If students feel that there is a problem in any question in NTSE HP Answer key 2022, then they can raise an objection either through the official website of SCERT Himachal Pradesh or they can mail their query on the official email ID of SCERT Himachal Pradesh.
FAQs Related to NTSE HP Answer Key 2022
What are the qualifying marks for NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination?
The qualifying marks for NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination is 40% in each paper for General and OBC category and 32% in each paper for SC and ST category.
Is there any negative marking in the paper?
No, there is no negative marking for any question.
How much time will it take for SCERT to release the NTSE HP Answer key 2022?
It generally takes around two to three weeks of time for SCERT to release the official answer key whereas many popular coaching institutes release their own answer key on the day of examination itself.