SCERT Himachal Pradesh will release NTSE HP Answer Key 2023 in the last week of December 2023, whereas some institutes will be releasing their own answer key on the day of the examination.
Candidates can match their answers with NTSE HP Answer key 2023 to estimate their marks of NTSE HP Result 2023. If there is any problem with any answer given in NTSE HP Answer key 2023, students can submit their objections to SCERT Himachal Pradesh.
NTSE HP Answer Key 2023 Important Dates
|NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination||December 2023|
|NTSE HP Answer Key release||Last week of December 2023|
|Last Day to send objection||Last Day to send an objection|
How to download NTSE HP Answer key 2023?
- Visit the official website of SCERT Himachal Pradesh or click on the link provided by us below.
- Now, click on the link written “ Answer key for NTSE Himachal Pradesh 2023”
- The PDF of NTSE HP Answer key 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Download this PDF and match your answers to estimate your marks.
Other Scholarship Article
NTSE HP Answer key 2023 PDF Download Link
Below are the link to both official as well as unofficial answer key of NTSE HP exam 2023:
|Official SCERT Himachal Pradesh||Available Soon|
Important Instructions for NTSE HP Answer key 2023
- Every question in both papers contains 1 mark each.
- Both the papers, MAT and SAT have different qualifying marks, so the marks for each paper should be calculated, separately.
- Now, students can use the calculated marks for each paper to refer to the cutoff given by SCERT Himachal Pradesh to know whether they qualify for the Stage 2 examination or not.
- There is no negative marking in any of the papers, if the wrong answer is marked, it would be given 0 marks.
How to calculate estimated marks with NTSE HP Answer key 2023?
Candidates can follow the below-given instructions to correctly calculate estimated marks of NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination.
- MAT Marks = Total number of correct answers in MAT paper x 1
- SAT Marks = Total number of correct answers in SAT paper x 1
- Total Marks = (Total number of correct answers in MAT paper x 1) + (Total number of correct answers in SAT paper x 1)
Check Other Articles of HP State
How to raise objections for NTSE HP Answer key 2023?
If students feel that there is a problem in any question in NTSE HP Answer key 2023, then they can raise an objection either through the official website of SCERT Himachal Pradesh or they can mail their query to the official email ID of SCERT Himachal Pradesh.
FAQs Related to NTSE HP Answer Key 2023
What are the qualifying marks for NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination?
The qualifying marks for NTSE HP Stage 1 Examination is 40% in each paper for the General and OBC category and 32% in each paper for SC and ST category.
Is there any negative marking in the paper?
No, there is no negative marking for any question.
How much time will it take for SCERT to release the NTSE HP Answer Key 2023?
It generally takes around two to three weeks of time for SCERT to release the official answer key whereas many popular coaching institutes release their own answer key on the day of examination itself.