Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) will release the RBSE 8th Class Syllabus 2024 on their official website. The RBSE 8th Class Examination 2024 will likely be conducted in the month of March 2024.
All the Students who will be appearing for the Rajasthan Board Class 8 Exam 2024 must check the RBSE 8th Syllabus 2024 carefully to get a clear idea of what all things, they have to study and what all chapters are not to be asked in the examination.
How to download RBSE Class 8 Syllabus 2024?
All the students appearing for RBSE 2024 Class 8 examination must follow the steps given below in order to download the complete RBSE 8th Class Syllabus 2024:
- Visit the official website of RBSE at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the website, search for the News Section.
- Under the News Section, locate the link mentioning RBSE Class 8 Syllabus 2024.
- Click on the link
- A PDF with detailed RBSE 8th Class Syllabus 2024 will appear on the screen.
- Save and print the syllabus for future reference.
Subjects in RBSE 8th Syllabus 2024
The RBSE 2024 Class 8 Syllabus will contain 5 major subjects and one third language. Students need to pass these subjects to get passing grades in RBSE 8th Result 2024. The list for all the subjects is given below:
- Social Science
- Urdu (For Third Language)
- Sanskrit (For Third Language)
|अधिगम क्षेत्र / कौशल||विषयवस्तु||अंक|
|पढ़कर समझना और समझ कर लिखना||गद्य पाठ||23|
|व्यावहारिक व्याकरण||संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण क्रिया, उपसर्ग – प्रत्यय , विलोम, वाक्य, रचना, वचन , पर्यायवाची, मुहावरे||10|
|सृजनात्मक अभिव्यक्ति||संवाद, कहानी, पत्र, निबंध आदि लेखन और सड़क सुरक्षा एवं परिवेश||24|
Rajasthan Board Class 8 Science Syllabus 2024
- फसल उत्पादन एवं प्रबंध
- संस्लेषित रेशे और प्लास्टिक
- पदार्थ, धातु , और अधातु
- कोयला और पेट्रोलियम
- दहन और ज्वाला
- पौधे एवं जंतुओं का संरक्षण
- कोशिका संरचना एवं प्रकार्य
- जंतुओं में जनन
- किशोरावस्था की और
- बल तथा दाब
- विधुत धारा के रासायनिक प्रभाव
- कुछ प्राकृतिक परिघटनाएँ
- तारे एवं सौर परिवार
- वायु तथा जल का प्रदुषण
Tips to cover Rajasthan Board 8th Syllabus 2024
Given below are certain tips which students who are appearing for Rajasthan Board examination 2024 must follow in order to cover their whole syllabus properly and within the given time:
- Firstly, download the RBSE 8th Syllabus 2024 and make a list of all the chapters coming in each subject, so that there are no chapters left or no extra chapters are taken into consideration.
- Calculate the days left for the examinations to start and make proper time stamps till the time when 2-3 weeks will be left for the paper. Now, divide the Rajasthan Board 8th Class Syllabus into small chunks and give each chunk to different time stamps in which they must be covered.
- Keep the last two to three weeks for revision to properly retain whatever studied in the past.
- Solving sample papers and giving mock tests can really help the student get an idea of the type of questions which will be asked in the examination and how the time paper should be attempted in order to complete it in a given time.
- RBSE 10th Syllabus 2024 PDF
- Rajasthan Board 10th Time Table 2024
- RBSE 12th Syllabus 2024
- 12th Time Table 2024 RBSE
- Rajasthan Board 12th Admit Card 2024
FAQs Related to Rajasthan Board Syllabus 2024 Class 8
Can we get an offline copy of the RBSE 8th Class Syllabus 2024?
Though the Rajasthan Boards will be releasing the RBSE 2024 8th Syllabus through the online mode, if students want they can contact their schools to get a physical copy of the Rajasthan Board 8th syllabus 2024.
How can we get the RBSE Class 8 Syllabus for the third language?
Rajasthan Board will be releasing the RBSE 8th Class Syllabus 2024 for all the subjects together including the third language, so students don’t have to download any other file for the third language.
Is there any reduction in the RBSE 2024 8th Syllabus?
For the session 2023-24, there is no reduction in the RBSE Syllabus for Class 8th. Students are advised to check the syllabus carefully to take note of such topics.