RSOS Result 2022 – Rajasthan State Open School Jaipur will release RSOS class 10 and 12 result in online mode. RSOS Jaipur result 2022 for March-May exams will be declared in the last week of June 2022. 10th and 12th class students can access their RSOS result 2022 through the official website: rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in.
They will have to enter the roll number to check the Rajasthan open school result 2022. Rajasthan state open school Jaipur result 2022 mark sheet will provide student’s name, roll number and marks details. RSOS result 2022 for Oct-Nov 2022 exams will be declared in the first week of January 2022. Students should read below to know more about RSOS result 2022 for Oct-Nov and March-May exams.
RSOS Result 2022 Dates
Here are the major dates and events pertaining to the Rajasthan state open school Jaipur result. Keep this calendar in mind to track upcoming events:
RSOS Result Dates for March-May 2022
|10th exam dates of RSOS time table 2022||April 2022|
|12th exam dates||April 2022|
|RSOS Result 2022 Date (12th)||May 30, 2022|
|RSOS Result 2022 Date (10th)||June 25, 2022|
RSOS Result Dates for Oct-Nov 2022
|10th class exam dates||November 7 to December 5, 2022|
|12th class exam dates||November 7 to December 5, 2022|
|RSOS Result 2022 Date (10th, 12th)||First week of January 2022|
How to Check RSOS Result 2022?
Here are the simple steps to access the 10th and 12th class Rajasthan state open school result 2022 in online mode:
View RSOS 10th Result 2022 here:
- Open the official website: rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Scroll down and click on the link that says “RSOS Results 2022 Class 10”
- It will open a new login window, where students need to enter their roll number.
- Now, hit the ‘Submit’ button and 10th class RSOS Jaipur result will open on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the RSOS exam results to use in future.
Procedure to Check RSOS 12th Result 2022
- Go to the authorised RSOS web portal: rsosapp.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Open the link of 12th class October-November 2022 result.
- Enter roll number on the window opened on the next page.
- Now click on submit button and RSOS result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it for further references.
Rajasthan state open school result window of 10th and 12th will look like as shown below:
Details mentioned on RSOS Result 2022
The details of the following attributes will be shared through the RSOS 2022 result:
- Exam session (Oct-Nov 2022 or March-May 2022)
- Class (10th or 12th)
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Subject code
- Theory marks
- Practical marks
- Sessional marks
- Total marks
- Grand total
- Result (Pass/XXXX)
|SYC||Subject Yet to be Cleared|
|SYCT||Subject Yet to be Cleared in Theory|
|SYCP||Subject Yet to be Cleared in Practical|
Marks Re-totalling of RSOS Result 2022
- Some students may think that they may have more marks then the marks mentioned on Rajasthan state open school result 2022.
- Such students can apply for re-totalling of their 10th and 12th class result.
- For this, they will have to apply within 15 days after the declaration of RSOS result 2022.
- The application fee of re-totalling is Rs 200 per subject.
- The application fee is to be paid through DD in favour of Director, Rajasthan State Open School.
- The application form needs to be sent to the RSOS office along with the receipt of demand draft.
- RSOS result 2022 after re-totalling is revealed as a pdf file within 45 days after receiving the applications.
What after RSOS Result 2022?
- Students will pass class 10 and 12 exams will be able to pursue their further studies.
- Class 10 students should explore the course after 10th to choose the perfect course for them. They can switch to another board or can continue with RSOS as per their wish.
- 12th class students should choose the course among the courses after 12th and apply for admission to Universities and Colleges.
- Students who have not passed 10th and 12th class exams will be able to appear in the next session exams i.e. March-May 2022. They should check the RSOS time table 2022 to know about upcoming exam dates.
RSOS Result 2022 – Encouragement Award
- Rs. 21000 each are awarded to 2 state-level toppers from 10th and 2 toppers from 12th class.
- District level two toppers from each 10th and 12th are provided with Rs. 11000 each as Meera/Ekalavya award.
|12th class pass percentage of March-May 2022||34.85|
|12th class pass percentage of 2018||33.68|
|10th class pass percentage of March-May 2022||44.58|
|10th class topper’s name||Tribhuvan Sharma|
|10th class topper’s score||85.60%|
FAQs Related to RSOS Exam Result 2022
What is the meaning of ‘XXXX’ in RSOS result 10th and 12th?
‘XXXX’ means that the student is not able to pass the minimum number of subjects. He/she will have to appear in the next session exam for the subjects mentioned as SYC.
What are the RSOS 10th and 12th passing marks?
33% marks in each subject and in the aggregate are the passing marks of Rajasthan state open school 10th and 12th exams?
What if I have passed practical exam and failed in theory exam?
Then, your result marksheet will comprise of ‘SYCT’ and you will have to appear for theory exam only for that subject.
Will I get pass certificate after passing 5 subjects from RSOS?
Students who have passed 5 subjects including at least one or two language subjects will be eligible to get RSOS pass certificate.
How can I get my Original marksheet and certificates?
Respective study centre or AI will send the original mark sheets and certificates to the passed students or they can collect the same by visiting the respective AI after few days of RSOS result 2022.
Can I apply for improvement exam in RSOS?
Yes, students can apply for improvement exams of one or more subjects in RSOS within 1 year after passing the subject.