Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) sets TS EAPCET Eligibility criteria 2024 to be fulfilled for applying Telangana EAPCET. Candidates can expect the announcement of TS EAPCET 2024 eligibility criteria at the official site any time. Once the official notification is announced, We will provide details on Telangana EAPCET eligibility 2024.
TS EAPCET Eligibility Criteria 2024 Overview
A table is drawn below to strategize the eligibility required for TS EAPCET registration 2024. The article will explain more about eligibility requirements including age, nationality, education requirements, available attempts, etc.
|Minimum 16 years
The upper age limit is 22 years.
|No upper age limit for candidates
|Class 12 or any equivalent education
|Number of Attempts
|Several Times until succeed
|Indian and PIO/OCI Cardholders
Brief of TS EAPCET Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates may go through the above table to fulfill all requirements. The following passages may explain in brief each criterion one by one.
Age for TS EAPCET 2024
- Students who are willing to take B.Tech admission in Dairy Technology, Food technology and Agriculture Engineering should should have a minimum 17 years age. The upper age limit is 22 years.
The upper age limit for reserved categories is 25 years.
- For all other branches of B.Tech, the minimum age limit is 16 years and there is no upper age limit for these students.
Education Qualification/Marks for TS EAPCET 2024
- Students who are willing to take admission for professional courses in the colleges of Telangana should have completed class 12 from a recognised education institute. Or any equivalent course from a recognised institute.
- It is necessary to pursue physics, chemistry, mathematics as main subjects or vocational streams with a minimum of 50%.
- Also students who completed or appeared for Diploma in Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- How many subjects are there in TS EAPCET
- Response sheet TS EAPCET 2024
- Is TS EAPCET online or offline
- TS EAPCET exam centres in AP
Nationality for TS EAPCET 2024
- Candidates should be citizens of India to take TS EAPCET 2024. Also being a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) & Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply for the admission test.
- Apart from Nationality, candidates must possess local domicile residentship of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
Local & Non-local Status
Candidates who studied consecutively for four years in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh are considered local candidates. Those who do not fulfill the local status are considered as non-local candidates.
Number of Attempts
Telangana State Council of Higher Education allows candidates to take several attempts to face TS EAPCET every year if they fulfil all other eligibilities.
Important Facts of TS EAPCET Eligibility 2024 Criteria
Candidates are advised to follow important facts to fulfill all the eligibility requirements. They are:
- Students should go through the official notification to know the latest TS EAPCET 2024 eligibility criteria.
- Read the eligibility segment thoroughly to meet all the requirements.
- Try to submit original certification or proofs to meet the TS EAPCET Eligibility 2024 criteria.
- Failing to submit the required documents or submitting fake documents are considered as malpractice.
- Such candidates are deemed to be disqualified to take TS EAPCET for B.Tech admission in colleges of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- TSCHE will issue the TS EAPCET 2024 Hall Ticket download link to those candidates who meet all the TS EAPCET Eligibility criteria 2024.
- TS EAPCET Answer key 2024 release date
- TS EAPCET Results 2024 Agriculture
- How many colleges are there in TS EAPCET
- What are the dates for TS EAPCET Counselling
FAQs Related to TS EAPCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
What is the minimum age limit for students as per TS EAPCET 2024 Eligibility criteria?
The candidates who desire for BTech in Dairy technology, Food Technology and Agriculture Engineering should have completed 16 years. For other streams, candidates should have completed 17 years.
Is it possible to take the TS EAPCET 2024 for candidates who have a Diploma in Engineering?
Yes, as per TS EAPCET Eligibility 2024 criteria, candidates who appeared for Diploma in Engineering can take TS EAPCET 2024.