IAPT Admit Card 2022 – The Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) will be releasing the admit card for IOQP, IOQC, IOQB, IOQJS, IOQM and IOQA in the first week of January 2022. IAPT Hall ticket 2022 will be published online on the official website of IAPT and HBCSE.
Candidates can also download their IAPT IOQJs admit cards 2022 from ioqexam.in. IAPT Admit Cards 2022 contain student details and examination centre details.
Students will not be allowed to sit in the examination centre without their admit cards as it acts as an identity proof for the examination.
IAPT IOQ Admit Card 2022 Dates
Students can download the IAPT exam admit card 2022 from release date to exam date. Stay updated with the following table to track IAPT hall ticket 2022
|IAPT Admit Cards 2022||First week of January 2022|
|IOQJS 2022 & IOQM 2022||January 9, 2022|
|IOQP 2022 & IOQB 2022||January 16, 2022|
|IOQC 2022 & IOQA 2022||January 23, 2022|
How to Download IAPT Admit Card 2022?
The IAPT Admit Cards 2022 will be available online on the official website of IAPT from the first week of January 2022 along with PRMO Admit Card 2022. Students can download it directly from there.
- Go to the official website of IAPT: ioqexam.in
- Click on the link of IAPT Admit Cards 2022
- Enter the login details which includes Student’s registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Login’ Button
- IAPT Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a coloured printout for the day of examination.
The official link for downloading of IAPT Admit Cards 2022 will also be provided here after the announcement for it will be made.
Details Mentioned in IAPT Admit Cards 2022
All the given below details will be given in IAPT Admit Cards 2022. Students must verify the details mentioned in the IAPT Admit Cards 2022 and if there is any correction required, contact the IAPT officials immediately via call or mail.
- Student’s Name
- Roll number and Registration Number
- Category and Gender
- Exams for which student has applied
- Examination Centre details
Important Instructions after IAPT 2022 Admit Card
Below are some important instructions one should follow for the examination.
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time as it takes time for verification of documents.
- Students must carry one identity proof like Aadhar card along with the IAPT Admit Card 2022 for verification.
- Candidates must carry a blue/black ball point pen and pencil for filling of OMR and writing answers in the subjective paper’s answer sheet.
- Students must keep their admit cards on the desk for quick access to their roll numbers and centre codes, so that time is not wasted in filling information in the OMR Sheet.
- The admit card carried by the students should be a coloured printout so that the picture of the candidate is clearly visible.
FAQs Related to IAPT Hall Ticket 2022
How can I download IAPT Admit Card 2022?
To download IAPT 2022 Admit Cards, visit the official website of IAPT and click on IAPT Admit Cards option and fill in the required details to log in. From there download the admit card and take out its coloured print out.
What documents should one carry along with admit cards?
Along with the admit cards, students must carry one identity proof preferably Aadhar card for verification. In case of unavailability of an Aadhaar card, one can also carry School ID.
Can I carry soft copy of IAPT Admit Cards 2022 at the exam centre?
No, soft copy of IAPT Admit cards 2022 is not allowed, candidates must carry coloured hard copy only, without hard copy of admit card, candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
What to do if the information mentioned in the admit card is not correct?
If there is any mistake in the admit cards provided by IAPT, then the students must contact IAPT officials immediately to rectify the problem.