The Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) has released the new admit card for NSEP, NSEC, NSEB, NSEJS, IOQM and NSEA.
IAPT Hall ticket 2023-24 is published online on the official website.
IAPT Admit Card 2023-24 Download Link: Click Here…
Download IOQM admit card 2023 now.
IAPT NSE Admit Card 2023-24 Dates
Students can download the IAPT exam admit card 2023-24 from release date to exam date. Stay updated with the following table to track IAPT hall ticket 2023-24
|IAPT Admit Cards 2023||November 2023|
|NSEA exam date 2023||November 27, 2023|
|NSEC exam date 2023||November 26, 2023|
|NSEP exam date 2023||November 26, 2023|
|NSEB exam date 2023||November 26, 2023|
|IOQM exam date 2023||October 30, 2023|
|NSEJS exam date 2023||November 26, 2023|
|IAPT result 2023-24||December 2023|
Candidates can also download their IAPT IOQJs admit cards 2023-24 from iapt.org.in. IAPT Admit Cards 202-243 contain student details and examination centre details. All students should bring the IAPT Admit Card 2023-24 along with identity proof at the exam centre. Students will not be allowed to sit in the examination centre without their admit cards as it acts as an identity proof for the examination.
Students who have applied for NSEJS, NSEP, NSEC, or NSEB will be able to collect their IAPT hall ticket 2023-24, two weeks prior to the examination. These IAPT Admit Card along with the roll number can be obtained through offline mode from the respective schools. Read the article for more details on the IAPT Admit Card date and other details.
How to Download IAPT Admit Card 2023-24?
The IAPT Admit Cards 2023-24 will be available online on the official website of IAPT from the first week of January 2023 along with IOQM Admit Card download. Students can download it directly from there.
- Go to the official website of IAPT: ioqexam.in
- Click on the link of IAPT Admit Cards 2023-24
- Enter the login details which includes Student’s IAPT registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Login’ Button
- IAPT Admit Card 2023-24 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a coloured printout for the day of examination.
The official link for downloading of IAPT Admit Cards 2023-24 will also be provided here after the announcement for it will be made.
All the hall tickets should be attested by the Principal/ Centre In-charge with the seal of the respective school. Hence, students are advised to get attested before the exam.
Details Mentioned in IAPT Hall Ticket 2023-24
All the given below details will be given in IAPT Hall Ticket 2023-24. Students must verify the details mentioned in the IAPT Admit Cards 2023-24 and if there is any correction required, contact the IAPT officials immediately via call or mail.
- Student’s Name
- Roll number and Registration Number
- Category and Gender
- Exams for which student has applied
- Examination Centre details
Important Instructions after IAPT 2023-24 Admit Card
Below are some important instructions one should follow for the examination.
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time as it takes time for verification of documents.
- Students must carry one identity proof like Aadhar card along with the IAPT Admit Card 2023-24 for verification.
- Candidates must carry a blue/black ball point pen and pencil for filling of OMR and writing answers in the answer sheet of subjective IAPT question paper.
- Students must keep their admit cards on the desk for quick access to their roll numbers and centre codes, so that time is not wasted in filling information in the OMR Sheet.
- The admit card carried by the students should be a coloured printout so that the picture of the candidate is clearly visible.
FAQs Related to IAPT Hall Ticket 2023-24
How can I download IAPT Admit Card 2023-24?
To download IAPT 2023-24Admit Cards, visit the official website of IAPT and click on IAPT Admit Cards option and fill in the required details to log in. From there download the admit card and take out its coloured print out.
What documents should one carry along with admit cards?
Along with the admit cards, students must carry one identity proof preferably Aadhar card for verification. In case of unavailability of an Aadhaar card, one can also carry School ID.
Can I carry soft copy of IAPT Admit Cards 2023 at the exam centre?
No, soft copy of IAPT Admit cards 2023 is not allowed, candidates must carry coloured hard copy only, without hard copy of admit card, candidate will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
What to do if the information mentioned in the admit card is not correct?
If there is any mistake in the admit cards provided by IAPT, then the students must contact IAPT officials immediately to rectify the problem.