WBBME Full Form 2024: The full name of WBBME is the West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education. It was established in 1780 and is one of the oldest boards of Madrasah Education in our country. Under the West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME) two institutions have been working, i.e, the High Madrasah Education system and the Senior Madrasah Education system.
The curriculum and syllabus for both institutions are prepared by the WBBME and made available on the official website of WBBME, i.e, wbbme.org. The Senior Madrasah running from class I-X is known as Alim Madrasah and the Madrasah from class I-XII is known as Fazil Madrasah. To know more in detail about WBBME related to the application form, syllabus, etc. continue reading the complete article below.
The West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education releases the official dates on its official website. The dates for Higher Madrasah Madhyamik, Alim, and Fazil exams are given below in the table. The candidates can check out the same.
WBBME High Madrasah Madhyamik, Alim, and Fazil Exam Schedule 2024 (Expected)
|High Madrasah Exam||First week of March 2024|
|Alim exam||First week of March 2024|
|Fazil Exam||First week of March 2024|
WBBME – Overview
An overview of The West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME) is given in the table below. Candidates should take a look at the same.
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education|
|Number of institutions working under WBBME||2|
|Name of the institutions working under WBBME||Higher Madrasah Education System Senior Madrasah Education System|
WBBME – Online Student Registration Process
The candidates wanting to register themselves for the WBBME admissions can follow the following steps below and register themselves for the same. The steps are as follows.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of WBBME, i.e, wbbme.org.
- Now, the candidates are required to log in using the ‘Enter User’.
- After logging the candidates are required to update Madarsha details from the menu by clicking on masters and then Madarsha detail update.
- The candidates are required to enter the index number and click on Apply change option to update the details.
- The candidates are now required to add an entry user by clicking on add user option to add a new data entry user.
- The next step is the approval of registration. The registered candidates can be seen under the individual exam menu (High Madarsha exam, alim exam, and Fazil exam) under student approval.
- The candidate details page will show all information about the candidate and will present an APPROVE and DISAPPROVE button at the bottom of the page. Click on the APPROVE button to approve the candidate.
- The last step is the online registration fee payment. To update the payment of the students, go to the Fees Payment Menu Select the Course and Session, and click on the Search button.
- The list of Approved Students will be shown below Select the Students for whom you want to update the payments by selecting the check box beside each Student’s Name and clicking on Proceed to Payment button. You can select multiple students at a time if you want to pay for more than one student in a single go.
- Enter the Payment details and Upload the Payment receipt and click on SUBMIT. You can also Pay through SBI Collect. You will be taken to the SBI Collect page by clicking on the Pay through SBI Collect button. You will be able to see the Student for whom you are making the payment in the List Below for you to double-check.
WBBME – Syllabus 2024
The class 10 West Bengal Madhyamik Syllabus 2024 has had several subjects cut by up to 30–35%. (First Language, Second Language, Mathematics, Physical Science, Life Science, History, and Geography). The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education provides the curriculum in pdf format. Candidates who meet the requirements for the WB board class 10th exam should follow the syllabus to acquire a sense of the subjects that will be included in the exam. The syllabus for WBBME is as follows.
WBBME Class 10 English Syllabus
- Rapid reader
- Grammar and Rhetoric
WBBME Class 10 Life Science and Environment Syllabus
- Control and Coordination in living organism
- Continuity of life
- Heredity and some common genetic disease
- Evolution and adaption
- Environment and its resources
WBBME Class 10 Physical Science Syllabus
- Concerns about Our Environment
- Behavior of Gases
- Chemical Calculations
- Current Electricity
- Periodic Table & Periodicity of the Properties of Elements
- Ionic & Covalent Bonding
- Electricity and Chemical Reactions
WBBME Class 10 Mathematical Syllabus
- Quadratic Equation with one variable
- Simple Interest
- Theorems related to a Circle
- Parallelepiped or Cuboid
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest up to 03 years and uniform rate of increase or decrease
- Theorems related to cyclic quadrilateral
- Theorems related to Tangent to a Circle
- Construction: Circumcircle & incircle of a triangle, tangent to a circle
- Theorems related to angle in a Circle
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Quadratic Surd
- Partnership Business
- Right Circular Cone
How to Download WBBME Syllabus 2024?
In order to download the syllabus, the candidates can follow the simple steps as mentioned below. The steps are as follows.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of WBBME.
- Click on the Bifurcated Syllabus link on the homepage’s “Academics” section.
- On a new page, the subject-specific syllabus list will be displayed.
- To download the necessary curriculum, click the PDF link.
- Now, the candidates can download and save the syllabus for future use.
WBBME Result 2024
According to a formal announcement, the WB Madrasah Board Result 2024 will be released on May 30. Students who took the exams for classes IX (HM), X (ALIM), and XII (FAZIL) can get the results online by going to the WBBME’s official website and downloading them. Class IX, X, and XII exams were administered by the WBBME from March 7 to March 21, 2024. The results may now be viewed and downloaded by students via the WBBME’s official website both online and by SMS.
WBBME Result Dates 2024
|Madrasa Board 10th Class Alim Result (Madhyamik)||May 2024|
|Madrasa Board 12th Class Fazil Result||May 2024|
|High Madrasah Class 9 Result||May 2024|
How to Check WBBME Results 2024
The methods provided below must be followed in order to download and check the results for classes IX (HM), X (ALIM), and XII (FAZIL). Please follow the instructions step-by-step to verify the outcome:
- Visit the official website of WBBME, wbbme.org.
- The homepage of WBBME will be appeared on the screen.
- The candidates are required to the result section and click on it.
- Here search for the link of HM / ALIM / FAZIL 2024 RESULT and click on the link.
- Enter the name, roll number and date of birth of the candidate
- The result of the candidate will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result, check the result and also print it out.
FAQs related to WBBME
What is High Madrasah?
The High Madrasah Education System is a modern education system followed by Maulana Abu Nasar Md. Waheed and Senior Madrasah Education System is an upper primary label madrasah from class V to VIII.
How many types of Madrasahs are there?
At present in India, there are three types of Madrasas. They are (i) Maktab for elementary education (ii) Madrasa for Secondary and Senior Secondary level education (iii) Darul Uloom for higher education.
How many Madarsahas are there in West Bengal?
At present, there are 614 recognized madrasahs in West Bengal. Of this, 400 are high madrasahs.