WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023 is issued by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education to a student who completes the higher secondary education. A student who seeks higher studies at University/college must have WB HS Migration certificate 2023. The application form for WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023 is accepted in offline mode.
Migration Certificate Download Link: Click Here
How to Download WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023?
Candidates who appeared for the HS examination are sent with WBCHSE Migration certificate 2023 after the declaration of the HS result 2023 West Bengal. Students can download WB 12th migration certificate online from the official website, once available. Read out the article till the end to extract more about the document and additional information.
Fee Structure for Applying WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023
WBCHSE will issue the Migration certificate to the students notifying the completion of HS in authorized institutions. However, a particular fee structure is set up by WBCHSE to apply for the document in various modes (General Mode or Tatkal mode). Fees vary with the mode of application. Check out the fee structure.
|Mode of Applying||Fee Structure|
|Ordinary mode of applying||Rs. 200/-|
|To apply for duplicate certificate via ordinary mode||Rs. 200/-|
|Tatkal mode of applying (within two days)||Rs. 500/-|
|Duplicate certificate via Tatkal Mode||Rs. 500/-|
Modes of Payments for WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education has set up different modes of payment for applying for a Migration certificate. Check out the modes.
- Cash/ bank deposit in favor of ‘WB Council of H.S. Education’ Payable at Kolkata/Siliguri/Bardwan/ Medinipur
How to Apply For WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023?
Students who are in need of HS Migration Certificate West Bengal can apply for it as follows:
- Visit the official site of West Bengal HS Board – wbchse.wb.gov.in
- In the Home page, find ‘Verification of Documents’ lies bottom of the page
- Click on the link.
- Now, click the ‘Download Centre’ tab from the menu bar in the Home page.
- Select ‘Application for Migration/Duplicate Migration Certificate’ from the list of links.
- Click the link
- Application form for WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023 PDF appears.
- Download the PDF and fill in the form and submit it to the Head of the Institution.
Note: Pay suitable fee for Migration certificate based on the mode of applying (Ordinary or Tatkal)
Details to be Filled in WBCHSE Migration Certificate Application Form
Students who are looking for a Migration Certificate from WBCHSE should make sure that the following information is provided without errors or discrepancies.
- Name of the University that Student willing to join
- Name of the student
- Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian’s Name
- Mailing Address
- Contact number (Phone or Mobile Number)
- Name of the education institute last studied
- Year and roll number of previous education studied last year
- Bank draft or cash memo bearing number.
Documents to be Attached While Applying For WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023
Ensure that following documents are attached while applying for the migration certificate 2023 WBCHSE.
- Registration Certificate of the Council (Original certificate should be shown at the time of delivery of MC)
- Last appeared West Bengal HS admit card
- WBCHSE Marksheet copy
Key Facts of WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023
Check out the important key facts of West Bengal Council HS Migration Certificate 2023:
- It is issued by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education
- It is released as a certification to proclaim that an individual has successfully completed HS in an institution at West Bengal.
- WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023 is mandatory to submit at the time of admission in University/College.
- Students without a Migration certificate are not admitted for higher education in University/College.
- Remember that the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education Migration Certificate is different from the transfer certificate.
- It is applied, generated by Council and downloaded from the official site.
Special Conditions On Receiving WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023
- If the candidate has not appeared for HS Exam, Attested copy of Registration Certificate and attested copy of transfer certificate issued by the institution last studied should be submitted.
- For applying to the West Bengal Council of HS Migration Certificate 2023, a letter is issued by the Head of the Institution where the student studied previously or studying at present.
- A copy of G.D should be raised along with requisition letter by HOI.
- WBCHSE Syllabus of Class 12 Arts
- West Bengal Higher Secondary Routine 2023
- HS Result 2023 West Bengal Topper List PDF
- Star marks in HS West Bengal in 2023
- WBCHSE Previous year Question Paper PDF download
FAQs Related to WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023
Is the West Bengal Council of HS Migration Certificate 2023 important?
Yes, students can pursue higher UG and PG programs by submitting the Migration certificate issued by WBCHSE.
What if I lost the WBCHSE Migration Certificate 2023?
Students can apply for Duplicate West Bengal Council of HS Migration Certificate 2023 by remitting appropriate fee. It is claimed by the Head of the Institution where the student has previously studied or studying at present.