XAT Participating Institutes 2023: The total number of B-schools participating in the XAT 2023 examination are 160. There are 11 XAMI B-school colleges that accept XAT scores and fall within the purview of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management).
Apart from XAMI, various other colleges, such as SP Jain Mumbai, IMT Ghaziabad, BITS Pilani, etc., also accept XAT scores. The XAT 2023 colleges have their own admission criteria. So, candidates are required to check the official website of the respective colleges before proceeding with XAT 2023 registration. Read below to know more about the XAT 2023 participating institutes along with location.
XAMI Members Participating in XAT 2023
XAT associate institutes, also known as XAMI (Xaviers Association of Management), accept scores from the XAT examination. There are 11 colleges which come under XAMI and accept XAT scores at the time of admission. To know more about the institutes under XAMI, refer to the details given below.
XAMI Colleges who Accept XAT 2023 Scores
|Name of the Institute||Website||Name of the city|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration||www.liba.edu||Chennai|
|St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (SFIMR)||www.sfimar.org||Mumbai|
|St. Joseph’s Institute of Management||www.sjim.edu.in||Bangalore|
|St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology||www.staloysics.ac.in||Mangalore|
|Xavier Business School (XBS), St.Xavier’s University, Kolkata||www.sxuk.edu.in||Kolkata|
|Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University||www.xub.edu.in||Bhubaneswar|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship||www.xime.org||Bangalore|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research||www.ximr.ac.in||Mumbai|
|Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur||www.xidas.in||M.P|
|XLRI Xavier School of Management||www.xlri.ac.in||Jamshedpur|
|Xavier Institute of Social Service||www.xiss.ac.in||Ranchi|
Non-XAMI Participating Institutes XAT 2023
There are top B-schools that accept the XAT scores but are not associate members. There are many prestigious non-XAMI institutes that provide candidates with some of the best placements and facilities in their careers. Candidates must be aware of the top colleges that accept XAT scores as it will be beneficial for their career in the long run.
Apart from this, candidates have to go and check the websites of the participating institutes individually to know about their admission process and eligibility criteria. The candidates can refer to the table given below for details on the participating institutes.
Non-XAMI Colleges of XAT 2023
|Name of the institute||Location|
|SP Jain Institute of Management and Research||Mumbai|
|Institute of Management (IMT)||Ghaziabad|
|Institute for Financial Management (IFMR)||Chennai|
|T.A Pai Management Institute||Karnataka|
|BITS Pilani||Greater Noida|
|ISBR Business School||Bangalore|
|Alliance School of Business||Bangalore|
|CMS B-School Jain University||Bangalore|
|Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research||Delhi|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||Chennai|
|Goa Institute of Management||Goa|
|ICBM- School of Business Excellence||Hyderabad|
|FORE School of Management||New Delhi|
|WLC College India||Noida|
|IILM Graduate School of Management./||Greater Noida|
|IILM Institute for Business and Management||Haryana|
Overview of XAT 2023 Colleges
Given below are a few points that will help candidates learn about the various XAT participating institutes.
- The XAT exam is a national-level MBA entrance examination consisting of 160 participating members for admissions to various colleges.
- After the announcement of the results of the XAT examination, the various participating institutes release their cut-off lists. Candidates who are eligible can apply under various programmes at various institutes.
- Participating institutes also check a candidate’s extra-curriculars, academic achievements, and work experience during the admission process.
- Candidates are required to check the official websites of the respective institutes and check their cut-offs and further rounds of the admission process.
How to get Admission in XAT 2023 Colleges?
- Candidates must submit individual applications to each participating institute by going to their official website, after passing the XAT 2023 exam and meeting the cutoff requirements.
- After selection, candidates will go through further rounds, such as the Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion.
- The selected candidates will be contacted by the respective XAT 2023 participating institutes.
- Candidates will be evaluated based on their performance in the GDPI round, and those who are selected will be notified by the relevant institutes.
FAQs Related to XAT MBA Colleges 2023
In what categories are XAT participating colleges classified?
The XAT participating colleges are classified into two different categories XAMI and Non- XAMI institutes.
How many institutes are participating in the XAT 2023 exam?
There are about 160 institutes that are participating in the XAT 2023 exam.