Aakash OMR sheet 2022 – Aakash Institute conducts an offline exam and students are required to mark their answers in an Aakash ANTHE 2022 OMR sheet. The institute conducts exams for classes from 7th to 12th in December.
The institute will release a sample of Aakash OMR sheet 2022 ANTHE, so that candidates can practice. If anyone wants to give this exam, then they need to gain knowledge about the Aakash 2022 OMR sheet.
Students can simply download the sample of Aakash scholarship OMR sheet 2022 and try them. The way of filling OMR sheet is somewhat same like as CBSE omr sheet.
How to download Aakash OMR Sheet 2022 PDF?
Students get confused while filling out OMR answer sheets, so practicing on sample ANTHE 2022 OMR sheets would be better. It would be better if students download Aakash OMR sheet 2022 from the official website.
Let’s get into the steps to download it:-
- Firstly, head towards the official website of Aakash: aakash.ac.in and search for the ANTHE OMR sheet pdf download 2022 link.
- Then, enter your login credentials like password and application number.
- Once done with this, students need to click the view OMR sheet icon.
The institute is yet to release sample of Aakash OMR sheet 2022. Till then students can use model OMR sheet with 35 questions as given below. The original paper will also comprise of space for 35 questions.
ANTHE Model OMR Sheet 2022 PDF Download Link
Click here to download OMR for Class 9 to 12.
In this way, students can practice smoothly on OMR sheet 2022 just before the exam.
There will be no negative marking in exam. so mark all answers without any hesitation.
Image of OMR
As there is no release of original copies yet, students can practice on the sample 2022 OMR sheet. Here comes the image of Aakash sample OMR sheet 2022 that could be very helpful for students.
How to fill Aakash OMR Sheet 2022?
Let’s quickly dive into the points of how to fill Aakash OMR sample sheet 2022 for practice so that students don’t face any type of trouble in the exam.
- Students would be given some time to fill in their details like roll number, name, date of exam, mobile number, and much more.
- Firstly, write your roll number as given by the institute.
- Then, write your name in capital or block letters.
- Now, write the date of examination and your date of birth.
- Write your mobile number and shade the circles.
- Fill the circles on the backside of the OMR sheet just as you wrote in detail on the front page.
Common mistakes while filling Aakash OMR sheet
To fill the OMR sheet seems to be a very frustrating and confusing task, especially for first-time users and due to this, they might make mistakes. So, it is suggested to practice on a sample OMR sheet before the exam. Let’s look into the points about some common mistakes that students can make during filling.
- Never fill two circles for one answer as it can reject your answer.
- Fill in all the details properly and move ahead.
- Read every instruction properly and then move forward.
- Never put any stray markings on Aakash OMR sheet 2022 as it can reject your sheet.
So, it is recommended to fill your OMR sheet properly so that it doesn’t get rejected.
To prevent these some common mistakes students should follow some essential instructions; otherwise, the OMR sheet 2022 might get rejected. Let’s have a look at these instructions.
- Mark all the answers with the help of a blue or black ballpoint pen.
- Shade only one circle to answer properly.
- Don’t fold your OMR sheet.
- Fill in all the details with great care.
- Make sure to shade the entire circle.
- Don’t do any rough work on the OMR answer sheet 2022.