GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
ACET Exam 2023: The Institute of Actuaries of India (ICAI) will conduct the ACET 2023 exam thrice a year: in March, June and November. The ACET 2023 exam is a computer-based exam that is conducted online, wherein candidates are required to solve a set of 70 questions within a time span of three hours. Given below are a few important details regarding the ACET exam in 2023.
The ACET 2023 exam is conducted thrice a year. Candidates must ensure they stay updated with all the important dates regarding the ACET 2023 exam, as it will help them with the application form filing procedure and other important details. Below is a table listing the important dates for the ACET 2023 exam.
Dates for ACET 2023 (June Session)
|Start of registration process||April 5, 2023 (3 pm)|
|Last date to register||May 24, 2023|
|ACET 2023 exam date||June 24,,2023|
|ACET 2023 admit card date||June 3, 2023|
|ACET Result Date 2023||July 5, 2023|
Dates for ACET 2023 (November Session)
|Start of registration process||July 12, 2023|
|Last date to register||November 23, 2023|
|Release of ACET Admit Card 2023||To Be Notified|
|ACET 2022 exam date||December 23, 2023|
|Declaration of result||January 3, 2024|
ACET 2023 Overview
Given below is a table consisting of the important details regarding the ACET 2023 exam.
|Full Exam Name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||ACET|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Actuaries of India|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||3000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
ACET Eligibility Criteria 2023
The ICAI lays down the ACET eligibility criteria 2023 on its official website. Candidates are required to visit the official website of ACET and refer to the ACET eligibility criteria laid down by the exam conducting authority. Given below are a few important details regarding the ACET eligibility criteria 2023.
- Candidates must have passed their 12th-grade exams from a recognized school or board.
- It is mandatory for candidates to have studied English in class 12 as one of their main subjects.
- Those who are pursuing graduation or a degree in higher education, such as engineering or professional courses, chartered or cost accountants, company secretaries, management graduates, and degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences, are also eligible to sit for the exam.
- Those who hold a degree in mathematical subjects are also eligible to sit for the ACET 2023 exam.
ACET Registration 2023
The ACET application form 2023 will be released by the ICAI on its official website. Candidates are required to register and start filling out the ACET 2023 exam form. Given below is a step-by-step explanation of the ACET application form-filling process 2023.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the ICAI and start the registration process.
- To register, candidates will have to enter their email ID, DOB, gender, passport number, PAN, or Aadhaar card number details to complete the registration process.
- After the registration process has been completed, candidates must start filling out the ACET 2023 application form.
- Candidates are required to submit personal and academic details along with the documents in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must pay the ACET application fee of Rs 3000 and submit the application form.
- After submitting the ACET application form 2023, candidates must download and take a printout of the ACET application form 2023.
ACET 2023: Fee Structure
Given below are a few important details regarding the ACET 2023 exam.
|General, SC, ST, OBC||₹ 3000|
ACET Syllabus 2023
The ACET 2023 syllabus consists of the important topics that will be asked in the ACET 2023 exam from each section. Candidates are required to visit the official website of ACET and download the ACET syllabus 2023 in PDF format. The ACET 2023 exam consists of five sections. Candidates must go through the syllabus of all five sections thoroughly and understand the level of difficulty and other types of questions in the exam.
ACET Exam Pattern 2023
The ACET 2023 exam pattern consists of the mode in which the exam is conducted, the number of questions asked, and other important details in the ACET 2023 exam. A table containing all relevant information about the ACET exam pattern 2023 is provided below.
|Mode||To be conducted in ONLINE, home-based mode|
|Total number of questions||45 questions – 1 mark each20 questions – 2 marks each05 questions – 3 marks each|
|Sections||MathematicsStatisticsData InterpretationEnglishLogical Reasoning|
ACET Admit Card 2023
The ACET Hall Ticket 2023 is released by IAI on its official website, actuariesindia.org. Candidates are required to download the ACET admit card 2023 using their login credentials. Candidates can download their ACET hall tickets 2023 using their login credentials. The ACET hall ticket 2023 will consist of the candidate’s roll number, application number, exam details, and exam day guidelines. It is mandatory for candidates to carry their ACET hall ticket 2023 on the day of the exam, as without the hall ticket they will not be permitted to sit for the exam.
ACET Results 2023
The ACET 2023 results will be announced once the ACET 2023 exam has been conducted. Candidates are required to visit the official website and enter their login credentials to check their ACET results through 2023. Candidates must log in and download their results for future purposes. The ACET 2023 results will be valid for a period of three years. If candidates fail to seek membership within three years, the ACET 2023 results will be declared invalid.
Also, Read: ACET Answer Key 2023
FAQs Related to ACET 2023
Is there any negative marking in the ACET 2023 exam?
No, the ACET 2023 examination does not consist of negative marking.
What are the minimum passing marks for the ACET exam 2023?
The minimum passing score to qualify for the ACET exam 2023 is 50%.