ACET Syllabus 2023: The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) will release the ACET syllabus 2023 on the official website, actuariesindia.org. The ACET syllabus for 2023 will consist of five sections: mathematics, statistics, data interpretation, English, and logical reasoning. Given below are a few important details regarding the ACET syllabus for 2023.
Overview of ACET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates will be able to formulate their ACET exam date 2023 strategy on the basis of the ACET 2023 syllabus. Given below is a table consisting of the ACET syllabus 2023.
|ACET Exam Sections||Marks Allotment|
|Data Interpretation||15 marks|
|Logical Reasoning||10 marks|
ACET Syllabus 2023 for Various Sections
The ACET 2023 exam consists of five sections. The five sections are mathematics, statistics, data interpretation, English, and logical reasoning. Given below is a detailed explanation of the ACET syllabus 2023.
ACET Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
- Notation and standard functions
- Numerical Methods
ACET Syllabus 2023 for Statistics
- a) Permutations and combinations
- b) Types of data – Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, boxplot
- c) Measures of location – mean, median, mode
- d) Measures of spread – range, interquartile range, standard deviation, variance, Skewness
- e) Probabilities – basic rules of probabilities
- f) Advanced probabilities – tree diagrams, conditional probabilities
- g) Discrete random variables – definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness
- h) Continuous random variables – definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, coefficient of skewness
- i) Discrete distributions – discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson
- j) Continuous distributions – continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution
- k) Correlation – scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient
- l) Regression
ACET Syllabus 2203 for English
- a) Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- b) English Usage or Grammar
- c) Sentence Correction
- d) Fill in the blanks
- e) Cloze Passage
- f) Analogies or Reverse Analogies
- g) Jumbled Paragraph
- h) Meaning-Usage Match
- i) Summary Questions
- j) Verbal Reasoning
- k) Facts / Inferences / Judgements
- l) Reading Comprehension
ACET Syllabus 2023 for Data Interpretation
- a) Tables
- b) Column Graphs
- c) Bar Graphs
- d) Line Charts
- e) Pie Chart
- f) Venn Diagrams
- g) Caselets
ACET Syllabus 2023 for Logical Reasoning
- a) Number and Letter Series
- b) Calendars
- c) Clocks
- d) Cubes
- e) Venn Diagrams
- f) Binary Logic
- g) Seating Arrangement
- h) Logical Sequence
- i) Logical Matching
- j) Logical Connectives
- k) Syllogism
- l) Blood Relations
ACET Exam Pattern 2023
The ACET exam pattern 2023 consists of 70 multiple-choice questions that have to be solved within 3 hours. There is no element of negative marking in the ACET 2023 exam. Given below are a few important details regarding the ACET exam pattern 2023.
|Mode of exam||Online home-based only|
|Passing criteria||Minimum 50% marks in ACET exam|
|Time duration||3 hours|
|Sectional time limit||No sectional limit|
ACET Syllabus 2023 Marking Scheme
Given below is a table consisting of the marking scheme of the ACET 2023 exam.
|No. of questions||Marks awarded for the correct answer||Maximum marks|
|45 questions||Will carry one mark each||45 marks|
|20 questions||Will carry two marks each||40 marks|
|5 questions||Will carry three marks each||15 marks|
Importance of ACET Syllabus 2023
Candidates must ensure they refer to the ACET syllabus 2023, as it will help them prepare efficiently for the ACET 2023 exam. Given below are a few important details that will help candidates understand the importance of the ACET syllabus 2023.
- The ACET 2023 syllabus will help candidates prepare their ACET 2023 strategy and score well in the exam.
- By referring to the ACET 2023 syllabus, candidates will be able to practise important topics as much as possible.
- Candidates must also refer to the previous year’s study material and practise as many questions as possible to score good marks in ACET Result 2023.
- The ACET 2023 syllabus will help them gain a greater understanding of the exam pattern, marking scheme, and other important details of the ACET 2023 exam.
FAQs Related to ACET Syllabus 2023
How many sections comprise the ACET Syllabus 2023?
The ACET syllabus for 2023 consists of five sections. The five sections include mathematics, statistics, data interpretation, English, and logical reasoning.
What section of the ACET syllabus 2023 has the most weightage?
In the ACET syllabus 2023, the mathematics and statistics section carries the most weight.