AP ICET Cutoff 2023 – Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will release AP ICET 2023 cut-off after the declaration of result. The least marks that candidates have to score in AP ICET 2023 for admission in the MBA programme is referred to AP ICET cutoff 2023.
Applicants who will be able to meet the cut off criteria of AP ICET 2023, will be offered admission to the MBA programme to the participating institutions of AP ICET.
On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates and considering other parameters such as the number of candidates, the difficulty level of exam etc. the AP ICET cutoff will be made. Candidates can get all the details about AP ICET passing marks 2023 which includes important dates related to cutoff, factors determining AP ICET cutoff, counselling etc.
AP ICET cutoff 2023- Important Dates
All AP ICET participating institutions will release their individual cut-off marks to shortlist candidates for counselling rounds. IP ICET 2023 will be conducted in offline mode tentatively in the first week of September 2023.
|AP ICET 2023 exam date||May 24 & 25, 2023|
|Availability of AP ICET 2023 answer key||To be announced|
|Last date of receiving objection against answer key||To be announced|
|AP ICET 2023 result date||To be announced|
Factors Affecting AP ICET Cutoff 2023
While determining AP ICET 2023 cutoff, there are some factors that are taken into consideration.
- Number of qualifying candidates
- Number of candidates appeared in AP ICET 2023
- Total number of seats
- Difficulty level of AP ICET 2023
- Reservation criteria
- Previous year cut off trend
Previous year AP ICET Cut off Marks
|171-200||1 to 30||A|
|161-170||31 to 70||A|
|151- 160||71 to 100||A|
|141 – 150||100 to 200||B|
|131 – 140||201 to 350||B|
|121 – 130||350 to 500||B|
|120 – 111||501 to 1000||B|
|101 – 110||1001 to 1500||C|
|91 – 100||1500 to 3000||C|
|81 – 90||3000 to 10000||C|
|71 – 80||10001 to 25000||D|
|61 – 70||25001 to 40000||D|
|51 – 60||40001 to 60000||D|
|41 – 50||60000 and above||D|
AP ICET 2023 Qualifying Criteria
- Total marks for AP ICET 2023 are 200.
- Candidates belong to general category need to secure at least 25 percent marks i.e. 50 marks out of 200.
- No qualifying marks have been prescribed by the authorities for SC and ST category candidates.
- If more than once candidate scores the same marks, then tie-breaker criteria will be applied. Tie-breaker policy are as follows
- Section A marks will be considered.
- If tie still persist section B marks will be taken into consideration
- In case a tie still continues, then it will be resolved by the age consideration. Older candidates will be given preference.
AP ICET Counselling 2023
On the basis of AP ICET cutoff marks 2023 and rank list candidates will be called for counselling. The process will start tentatively in June 2023. The seat allocation process and counselling will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will have to register themselves on the official website of AP ICET to participate in counselling.
FAQs on AP ICET Cutoff 2023
Question- How many candidates get qualified in AP ICET?
Answer- Around 43k candidates have qualified AP ICET.
Question- How do I pay my AP ICET 2023 counselling fee?
Answer- Candidates can pay their counselling fee via online mode.
Question- What is the result date of AP ICET 2023?
Answer- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will release AP ICET 2023 result tentatively in the first week of August 2023as per previous year schedule.