AP ICET Counselling 2024: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Education will conduct the AP ICET 2024 counselling process. Candidates are required to get themselves registered for the counselling process and pay the counselling fees on time. The counselling process of AP ICET 2024 exam is conducted for admissions to some of the prestigious MBA colleges in AP.
The counselling process will be conducted in multiple rounds, and after every round of the counselling process, an allotment list will be released by the authorities. Given below is a detailed explanation of the AP ICET 2024 counselling process. Refer to the information given below.
Important Dates AP ICET 2024 Counselling
The candidates are required to stay updated with the important dates of AP ICET 2024 counselling process. They are required to visit the official website to do AP ICET Registration 2024 for further rounds. Given below is a list of the critical dates related to the AP ICET 2024 counselling process.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|AP ICET Counselling 2024 registration||First & Second week of October 2024|
|Certificate verification depending on the rank secured||Second & Third week of October 2024|
|Web option selection||Third week of October 2024|
|Change in web option selection||Fourth week of October 2024|
|AP ICET results date for Seat Allotment||Fourth week of October 2024|
|Self-reporting and reporting at college||Last week of October 2024|
Highlights of AP ICET 2024 Counselling
The AP ICET counselling consists of a few important points that candidates must keep in mind.
|Exam Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of Exam||AP ICET|
|Counselling Fee||Rs 1200 for candidates belonging to the general category|
Rs 600 for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category.
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Mode of Counselling||Online and Offline|
|Counselling Conducted For||Admissions into MBA programmes|
AP ICET Counselling Process 2024
The AP ICET selection process 2024 consists of candidates filling out the counselling form and registering themselves for the process. Candidates are required to get their documents and certificates verified. They are also required to fill out the college of their choice and provide the various details that are required. They will be allotted seats on the basis of the information entered and the preferences that they have entered.
Registration for AP ICET 2024 Counselling
Given below are a few steps that candidates are required to follow while filling out the AP ICET 2024 counselling form. They must make sure they keep in mind these steps while filling out the application form.
- Candidates must go to the AP ICET official website and fill out the counselling process form.
- Candidates must make sure they pay the counselling fees, as without the payment of the fees, they will not be considered for the counselling process.
- Those belonging to the general category are required to pay a fee of Rs 1200, while candidates belonging to the SC/ST category are required to pay a fee of Rs 600.
- After candidates have paid the fees, they have to move to the next step of the registration process.
Document Verification Process for AP ICET 2024 Counselling
There are certain documents and certificates that candidates have to get verified to be eligible for the counselling process. Candidates will have to upload the documents online. Given below are a few important points regarding the AP ICET 2024 counselling process. Refer to the information given below.
- The document submission process will be conducted online.
- Candidates are required to upload all the required documents in the prescribed format such as PDF, JPEG, etc.
- The documents uploaded by the candidate will be verified by the verification officer.
- The marks scored by the candidates must match the eligibility criteria. They must submit the required caste certificates as well.
- Candidates must make sure they upload all the documents in the correct and most appropriate way.
- If there is an error while filling out the documents and the certificate numbers are wrong, candidates will be disqualified from the counselling procedure.
Details on the Verification Form of Counselling Process
Candidates must make sure they follow all the guidelines that are declared by the exam conducting authorities. Given below is a list of details that candidates are required to check on their verification form. They must make sure all the required details are made available on the form. If the details are not there, they are required to consult the verification officer. Refer to the details given below
- Local area
- Special reservation category
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Fee reimbursement etc
- The verification officer has to verify all the documents of the candidate and issue a copy of the candidate’s certificate.
AP ICET 2024 Seat Allotment Process
The seat allotment process consists of a few steps. Given below is a brief explanation of how a candidate gets a seat allotted to his name. To learn more, refer to the information provided below.
- The seat allocation process is based on the options entered by the candidate. There are a few determining factors, such as the candidate’s gender, the number of seats available in the exam, and many more. If candidates are not allotted a seat from their first preference, then they will be allotted a seat from their second preference.
- Candidates are free to enter as many options as they want while filling up the number of colleges that they want.
- Candidates can fill out the manual form on their computer, and they will be able to enter their respective options.
How To Fill AP ICET 2024 Options For Counselling?
After the candidate has entered all the required details and gotten their documents verified, they will be given the option to enter all the colleges of their choice online for the counselling process. Given below are a few steps that candidates can follow while filling out their options for AP ICET 2024 counselling. To learn more, refer to the options given below.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website and register for the counselling process.
- They are required to enter their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth, which were mentioned on the certificate verification receipt.
- Candidates are required to create a password and enter their phone number to complete the registration process.
- After the registration process has been completed, candidates are required to login and start filling in their options.
- Candidates are allowed to choose more than one district.
- To fill out the options, candidates are required to click on the “display entry options” and fill out the options of their choice.
- Candidates are required to enter the hall number in the given box.
- After filling out the details, they are required to enter numbers in the form of their preferences in the boxes given below.
- After filling in all the details, candidates are required to click on the save button and log out.
Final Allotment Of Seats AP ICET 2024
The seats will be allotted after the candidates have registered and filled out the various details in the application form. They are required to submit all the details only after they have submitted all the details in the registration form. The allotment list will be prepared depending on a few factors.
The factors include the candidate’s choice of college, gender, the availability of seats, and many more things. The allotment list will be made available on the official website of the exam conducting authority. Candidates are required to visit the official website and download the allotment list using their login credentials.
FAQs Related To AP ICET 2024 Counselling
When will the AP ICET 2024 counselling registration process commence?
The AP ICET 2024 counselling process will begin after the exam has been conducted. The registration window for the AP ICET counselling process will start from the first week of October 2024.
What is the fee for the AP ICET 2024 counselling procedure?
The registration fee for the AP ICET 2024 counselling process for candidates belonging to the general category is Rs 1200 and for those belonging to the SC/ST category is Rs 600.