GIBS Business School: BBA/PGDM Applications are Open - Apply Now
Package Upto 15.5 Lac/annum
AP ICET Results 2024: APSCHE will announce ICET exam result 2024 AP date on the official site on in the last week of May 2024. Students can check their ICET result 2024 AP online on the official website. To check the AP ICET 2024 results, students will have to enter their AP ICET hall ticket number and registration number.
⇉ Link to check AP ICET results 2023
⇉ Link to download AP ICET 2023 rank card
Woxsen University Admissions are Open - Apply Now
Placement Package Upto 17 Lacs/annum
AP ICET Result 2024 Date:
Students need to stay updated about the date of the AP ICET results. It is very important to make sure they view and download the results from official website.
|Dates of AP ICET Results
|AP ICET exam date 2024
|May 6, 2024
|Provisional answer key
|Second week of May 2024
|Last date to challenge provisional answer key
|Third week of May 2024
|Final answer key release
|Last week of May 2024
|AP ICET results date
|Last week of May 2024
|AP ICET results declaration time
|Commencement of counselling process
|To be announced
AP ICET Exam Results 2024 Highlights:
Below are some highlighted info about AP ICET exam results 2024.
|Name of the examination
|Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
|Category of AP ICET exam 2024
|Post graduation (PG)
|AP ICET results mode
|ICET results 2024 website link
|Required login credentials to download rank card
|ICET Hall Ticket number
AP ICET 2024 Registration number
Date of Birth (DOB).
|ICET result 2024 AP helpline number.
How to check AP ICET results 2024?
Correct and valid credentials are needed to view and download AP ICET results. Although the process of downloading a rank card is quite simple, sometimes it might take longer than expected due to internet connectivity issues or there might be some error in the opening page because of some errors in typing/uploading credentials. Hence, students should not panic about it and calmly check what is the issue and solve the same.
- Step 1: Go on the official website of AP ICET.
- Step 2: Click on “result” on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now you’ll have to login by entering required credentials like your AP ICET hall ticket number and registration number.
- Step 4: If all the credentials are valid then the result will appear in the form of a rank card.
- Step 5: Download and print the rank card for reference.
Till the online result declaration, students can use APICET answer key 2024 to calculate their probable score.
AP ICET results statistics from the year 2022:
A total of 87.83% students cleared the AP ICET entrance in the year 2022.
- Total number of candidates applied for AP ICET 2022: 49,157
- The total number of candidates appeared for AP ICET entrance test: 42,496
- Number of candidates qualified in AP ICET 2022: 37,326
- The percentage of qualified candidates: 87.83%
Details enclosed on Rank Card of AP ICET results:
Once the result is announced, it is very important to check the details mentioned on the rank card. This rank card serves as a primary ticket for further admission rounds in the desired university.
It is important to check all the details mentioned and correct it beforehand. In case a student finds any error on the rank card, then the student should contact the respective competent authority.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Score obtained in the AP ICET exam.
- Status of the result.
Revaluation process for AP ICET results 2024:
In case, if there is any error in the result then the candidate should submit for revaluation within 15 days from the announcement of the result. An amount of Rs 1000/- is to be submitted via online mode. If the result is submitted within 15 days of the announcement, then Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will get it reevaluated. Any form submitted after 15 days will not be revaluated.
Qualifying Criteria for AP ICET results 2024:
- The minimum AP ICET qualifying score for candidates belonging to the general category is 25% which is 50 marks out of 200.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category do not have any minimum marks. They are qualified as long as they appear for the exam.
- AP ICET rank card will be valid for one year only.
Tie-breaking criteria for toppers of AP ICET results 2024:
If more than one student scores the same marks in the entrance exam then the tie breaking criteria is considered to announce the topper.
- First, section A of AP ICET is considered. The one who scores maximum in this section is considered to be the top one.
- If the score in section A is a tie then section B is considered. The maximum scorer is considered to be the top.
- If the tie still persists then the age of the candidate is considered. The candidate who is older takes precedence and he is announced to be the topper.
AP ICET rank vs marks:
To get admission in the desired university, it is important for the candidate to strive hard to bring about the rank which is considered as the standard in their desired university. Various MBA colleges provide admission to the students based on their rank and cut off of AP ICET 2024.
The minimum marks that a candidate requires to move to the next round of selection will be called the cutoff of AP ICET 2024. Different participating institutions will release different AP ICET 2024 cutoffs. At the time of finalising the cutoff of AP ICET 2024, various factors such as the previous cutoff list, qualifying candidates, difficulty level, total available seats are considered.
Normalization process for AP ICET 2024:
Normalisation process refers to the process to determine that no candidate has more advantages or disadvantages than others in accordance with the difficulty level of the question paper. To do this there are various factors that are considered.
- GMS – (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together.
- SMS – (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session to which the candidate belongs to.
- Top Average Global – Average marks of the top 0.1 percent of all the candidates across all sessions together.
- Top Average Session – Average marks of the top 0.1 percent of the candidates in the session to which the candidate belongs.
Once the result is declared, the Participating institutes will release their Cutoffs. The shortlisted candidates can then appear in the AP ICET counselling 2024. When the participating institutes release the provisional allotment list, the counselling of AP ICET 2024 will commence via online mode. The candidates belonging to general category will have to pay counselling fees of Rs. 1200/- while the candidates from reserved category (SC/ST) will have to pay Rs. 600/-.
FAQs Related to AP ICET Result 2024
When is AP ICET 2024 to be conducted?
AP ICET 2024 will be conducted on May 6, 2024.
When will AP ICET 2024 Results be published?
AP ICET Result 2024 will be announced in the last week of May 2024 on the official site.