AP ICET Results 2023: APSCHE will announce ICET exam result 2023 AP date on the official site. Students can check their ICET result 2023 AP online on the official website. To check the AP ICET 2023 results, students will have to enter their AP ICET hall ticket number and registration number.
AP ICET Result 2023 Date:
Students need to stay updated about the date of the AP ICET results. It is very important to make sure they view and download the results from the website.
|Events||Dates of AP ICET Results|
|AP ICET exam date 2023||May 25 & 26, 2023|
|AP ICET results date.||To be announced.|
|AP ICET results declaration time||To be announced.|
|Commencement of counselling process||To be announced.|
AP ICET Exam Results 2023 Highlights:
Below are some highlighted info about AP ICET exam results 2023.
|Name of the examination.||Andhra Pradesh Integrated common Entrance test.|
|Category of the AP ICET exam 2023||Post graduation (PG)|
|Periodicity at which exam is conducted by the centre.||Annually.|
|Mode of announcement of AP ICET results 2023||Online.|
|ICET results 2023 website link||cets.apsche.ap.gov.in|
|Required login credentials to download rank card||ICET Hall Ticket number|
AP ICET 2023 Registration number
Date of Birth (DOB).
|ICET result 2023 AP helpline number.||0891-2541866|
How to check AP ICET results 2023?
Correct and valid credentials are needed to view and download AP ICET results. Although the process of downloading a rank card is quite simple, sometimes it might take longer than expected due to internet connectivity issues or
there might be some error in the opening page because of some errors in typing/uploading credentials. Hence, it is required for students not to panic about it and calmly check what is the issue and solve the same.
- Step 1: Go on the official website of AP ICET.
- Step 2: Click on “result” on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now you’ll have to login by entering required credentials like your AP ICET hall ticket number and registration number.
- Step 4: If all the credentials are valid then the result will appear in the form of a rank card.
- Step 5: Download and print the rank card for reference.
Till the online result declaration, students can use APICET answer key 2023 to calculate their probable score.
AP ICET results statistics from the year 2022:
A total of 87.83% students cleared the AP ICET entrance in the year 2022.
- Total number of candidates applied for AP ICET 2022: 49,157
- The total number of candidates appeared for AP ICET entrance test: 42,496
- Number of candidates qualified in AP ICET 2022: 37,326
- The percentage of qualified candidates: 87.83%
Details enclosed on the Rank Card of AP ICET results:
Once the result is announced, it is very important to check the details mentioned on the rank card. This rank card serves as a primary ticket for further admission rounds in the desired university.
It is important to check all the details mentioned and correct it beforehand. In case a student finds any error on the rank card then the student should contact the respective competent authority.
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Score obtained in the AP ICET exam.
- Status of the result.
Revaluation process for AP ICET results 2023:
In case, if there is any error in the result then the candidate should submit for revaluation within 15 days from the announcement of the result. An amount of Rs.1000/- is to be submitted via online mode. If the result is submitted within 15 days of the announcement then Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will get it reevaluated. Any form submitted after 15 days will not be reevaluated.
Qualifying Criteria for AP ICET results 2023:
- The minimum AP ICET qualifying score for candidates belonging to the General category is 25% which is 50 marks out of 200.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category do not have any minimum marks. They are qualified as long as they appear for the exam.
- AP ICET rank card will be valid for one year only.
Tie-breaking criteria for the toppers of AP ICET results 2023:
If more than one student scores the same marks in the entrance exam then the tie breaking criteria is considered to announce the topper.
- First, section A of AP ICET is considered. The one who scores maximum in this section is considered to be the top one.
- If the score in section A is a tie then section B is considered. The maximum scorer is considered to be the top.
- If the tie still persists then the age of the candidate is considered. The candidate who is older takes precedence and he is announced to be the topper.
AP ICET rank vs marks:
To get admission in the desired university, it is important for the candidate to strive hard to bring about the rank which is considered as the standard in their desired university. Various MBA colleges provide admission to the students based on their rank in AP ICET 2023 and cut off of AP ICET 2023.
The minimum marks that a candidate requires to move to the next round of selection will be called the cutoff of AP ICET 2023. Different participating institutions will release different AP ICET 2023 cutoffs. At the time of finalising the cutoff of AP ICET 2023, various factors such as the previous cutoff list, qualifying candidates, the difficulty level of AP ICET 2023, total seat available are considered.
|Sri Venkateswara University – [SVU], Tirupati||160-141||1 to 30|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada||160-141||1 to 30|
|Sagi Ramakrishnamraju Engineering College (SRKREC), Bhimavaram||141-131||31 to 70|
|Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering – [SVEC], Tirupati||130-121||71 to 100|
|Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College (SVEC), Tirupati||130-121||71 to 100|
|Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam||120-111||101-200|
|Dr Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam||120- 111||101-200|
|Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering (LBRCE), Krishna||110-101||201-350|
|Annamacharya Institute of Technology And Science (AITS), Kadapa||100-91||350-500|
|Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College (VRSEC), Vijayawada||90-86||501 to 1000|
|Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology Nandyal (RGMCET), Kurnool||85-81||1001 to 1500|
|Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Anantapur||80-76||1500 to 3000|
|Prasad V. Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology (PVPSIT), Vijayawada||80-76||1500 to 3000|
|SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada||75-71||3000 to 10000|
|Pydah College of Engineering and Technology (PCET), Visakhapatnam||75-71||3000 to 10000|
|Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology and Science (VLITS), Guntur||70-66||10001 to 25000|
|Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering (SCRRCE), Visakhapatnam||65-61||25001 to 40,000|
|Vignan’s Institute of Information Technology – [VIIT], Visakhapatnam||60-56||40,001 to 60000|
|Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women (SVECW), Bhimavaram||55-50||60,000 above|
Normalization process for AP ICET 2023:
Normalisation process refers to the process to determine that no candidate has more advantages or disadvantages than others in accordance with the difficulty level of the question paper. To do this there are various factors that are considered.
- GMS – (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together.
- SMS – (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session to which the candidate belongs to.
- Top Average Global – Average marks of the top 0.1 percent of all the candidates across all sessions together.
- Top Average Session – Average marks of the top 0.1 percent of the candidates in the session to which the candidate belongs.
Once the result is declared, the Participating institutes will release their Cutoffs. The shortlisted candidates can then appear in the AP ICET counselling 2023. When the participating institutes release the provisional allotment list, the counselling of AP ICET 2023 will commence via online mode. The candidates belonging to general category will have to pay counselling fees of Rs. 1200/- while the candidates from reserved category (SC/ST) will have to pay Rs. 600/-.