Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) releases the AP SSC Syllabus 2023 PDF on their official website: bse.ap.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh Class 10 Syllabus 2023 contains the names of all chapters of all subjects from which questions will be asked in the Exam.
According to AP 10th Syllabus 2023, the exam will be a subjective paper of 3 hours and the maximum marks of each paper will be 100 marks out of which students need to score at least 35 marks in order to pass the examination.
Students must refer to the AP 10th class syllabus 2023 and plan their studies for the exam preparation. It is advised to cover the entire syllabus at least a month before the AP SSC exam date 2023. Read further to know the AP 10th syllabus 2023, exam pattern, benefits of the syllabus, and other details.
How to download AP SSC Syllabus 2023?
Students appearing can download the AP TIme Table 2023 SSC by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of AP Board: bse.ap.gov.in or use the direct link given above.
- Click on the “SSC” tab available on the homepage.
- Locate the primary section and click on the “AP 10th class Syllabus 2023” tab.
- A PDF displaying the AP SSC Syllabus 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Save this PDF for future reference.
AP Class 10 Syllabus 2023 English & Hindi Medium PDF Download Links
|AP SSC English Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|AP SSC Maths Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|AP SSC Social Studies Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|AP SSC Hindi Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
AP SSC Syllabus 2023 Telugu Medium PDF Download Links
|AP 10th Class Telugu Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|AP 10th Class Maths Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|AP 10th Class Biology Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|AP 10th Class Physics Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|AP 10th Class General Science Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|AP 10th Class SST Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
AP SSC Exam Syllabus 2023
AP Board SSC syllabus 2023 is available for all subjects including Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Hindi and English. Students can download the AP state board Class 10 syllabus 2023 through the direct links given below. AP 10th class syllabus 2023 consists of all the topics and subtopics for the subjects along with exam pattern and marking scheme.
Students can find the overview of AP 10th syllabus 2023 for all subjects through the following tables.
AP 2023 SSC Syllabus – English
The AP English SSC Syllabus 2023 broadly comprises 4 sections : reading, writing, grammar and literature. Check the SSC Syllabus 2023 for English subject below:
|Reading||Three different unseen passages of about 650 words.|
|Writing||Long writing compositions like letters, articles, speech etc.Short writing composition like notice, message, postcard, telegram etc.|
|Grammar||TensesSimple/ Continuous formsFuture time referencePerfect formsConnectorsActive – Passive voiceTypes of phrases and clausesTypes of sentencesDeterminersPronounsDirect – Indirect speechPrepositions|
|Literature||Two RTC questions from poems in the curriculumOne or two questions based on the drama prosesOne long/extended question from any prose.|
AP 2023 SSC Syllabus – General Science
In the AP SSC Syllabus 2023 of General Science, questions from three subjects are asked that is physics, chemistry and biology. Given below is the AP 10th General Science Syllabus 2023:
|Physics||HeatReflection of lightHuman eye and colourful worldElectromagnetismElectric current|
|Chemistry||Chemical BondingPeriodic classification of elementsPrinciples of metallurgyAcid, Bases and SaltCarbon and its compoundsChemical reactions and equationsStructure of Atom|
|Biology||RespirationNutritionExcretionTransportationReproductionCoordination in life processesHeredityOur environmentNatural resources|
AP 2023 SSC Syllabus – Mathematics
According to the AP SSC Syllabus 2023, check the list of chapters which will be asked in the AP Class 10 Exam:
- Theory of Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Partial Fractions
- Exponential and Logarithmic series
- Random variables and distribution
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorem
AP 2023 SSC Syllabus – Social Science
Andhra Pradesh Syllabus Class 10 2023 of Social Science is broadly divided into 4 different sections : Geography, Civics, History and Economics. Below given are the chapter names of each section:
|Geography||Transport – Utility and typesTypes of description of special industriesIndia ResourcesNatural Calamities|
|History||First Struggle for freedomImportant events of the Indian struggle for independence|
|Civics||Federal systemKashmir problem and India’s relation with neighbouring countries|
|Economics||The ancient and modern concept of economic developmentService sectorConsumer awarenessEconomic systemIncrease in population, unemployment, terrorists, communalism and drug addiction|
AP 2023 SSC Syllabus – Hindi
- Baraste Badal Hum Bharatwasi
- International Hindi
- Bhakti Pad
- Swarajya ki Neev
- Kan-Kan ka Adhikari
- Dakshini Ganga Godavari
- Niti ke dohe
- Jal hi jeevan hai
- Dharti ke sawaal, Antariksha ke jawaab
How to prepare with AP SSC Syllabus 2023?
- Check the AP 10th Class Syllabus 2023 and take a note of all the chapters and their sub-topics that will be asked in the examination.
- Along with this, highlight the topics that have been deducted, so that students don’t waste their time in studying those topics which will not be asked in the paper.
- Based on the chapters, first see which subject you are most confident in and in which subject you need more practice. This will help you give extra time to your weaker topics.
- After the whole syllabus is covered, at least one round of revision of the whole syllabus should be done in order to retain what has been studied.
- After you are confident, start giving sample papers to test your performance level and to calculate probable scores of AP SSC results 2022.
Advantages of AP SSC 2023 Syllabus
All the students who will be appearing in AP Exam 2023 must download and refer to the AP Syllabus SSC 2023 as it has lots of benefits as follows:
- AP 10th Syllabus 2023 can give students a clear idea of the chapters that will be asked and which are deleted from the curriculum.
- Based on the chapters mentioned in the AP 2023 Class 10 Syllabus, students can check the subjects which they know the best and in which they need to give more time.
- Knowing the AP SSC Syllabus 2023, students can plan their studies better as they would have a goal that they need to cover a certain number of chapters in the given amount of time.
|Maximum Marks of each paper||100 Marks|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
|AP 10th passing Marks||35 Marks|
Other AP board Syllabus
FAQs Related to AP SSC Syllabus 2023
Is there any negative marking in the paper?
No, there is no negative marking for any question in any of the subjects, as per AP SSC board Syllabus.
Is the AP SSC exam subjective or objective?
As per BSEAP syllabus 2023, the exam will be purely subjective and students will be given 3 hours to complete their paper. Students must carry AP SSC hall tickets 2023 to the exam hall.
Is there any reduction in the BSEAP SSC Syllabus 2023?
Yes, Andhra Pradesh Board has deducted some topics in some chapters from the AP 10th Syllabus 2023.