ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024: The Association of Indian Management Schools has provided the eligibility criteria for ATMA Exam 2024. The candidates must be eligible while filling out the ATMA Application Form.
According to the AIMS ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum score of 50% (for the General category ) and 45% marks (ST/SC category) to apply for the exam. In this article, we share detailed information about ATMA Eligibility Criteria.
AIMS ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024 Highlights:
The candidates are suggested to check the following information below to know more about the ATMA Exam 2024.
|Name of Exam||AIMS ATMA Exam|
|Conducting Body||The Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Exam mode||Computer-based Test (CBT mode)|
|Duration||3 hours or 180 minutes|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|ATMA Total Marks||180|
|Marks for the correct answer||1 mark|
|Negative marking||-0.25 for every incorrect answer.|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria for ATMA Exam 2024:
Below is the explaination of ATMA eligibility Criteria which includes age limit, qualification, experience and other parameters.
ATMA Exam 2024 Age Limit:
- There is no upper age limit for filling out the application form.
- The candidates must be Indian citizens.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024 Educational Qualification:
- The candidate who wishes to apply for the ATMA exam must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have a minimum score of 50% or more in total aggregate for the General category and the candidate under the ST/SC category must have scored at least 45% in total aggregate.
- The candidate who is in the final semester or final year; is also eligible to apply.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024 Work Experience:
- The AIMS authority does not include any work experience in filling up the Registration form.
- Candidates who have working experience and non-working candidates can apply.
What after fulfilling the ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024?
Candidates who meet the AMTA eligibility criteria for 2024 should visit the official website of ATMA Exam 2024 and fill up the ATMA Registration form. After filling the form, they will be able to download the ATMA admit card and then, they appear for exam on ATMA 2024 exam date.
FAQs related to ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Is there any negative mark in the AIMS ATMA Exam 2024?
Yes, there is a negative mark for attempting the wrong answer. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
What is the requisite educational qualification required for the AIMS ATMA?
The candidates must have scored at least 50% marks or more for the category ‘General’ from any recognized university and have to score at least 45% or more marks for the category ‘ST/SC’. The candidate who is in the final semester or final year; is also eligible to apply.
Do International candidates apply for the AIMS ATMA Exam 2024?
No, only Indian citizens are eligible for the AIMS ATMA Exam 2024.