BITSAT 2024 – The Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducts the BITSAT exam. It is conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admissions into its integrated first degree programs in science, engineering and pharmacy.
Click Here to Download BITSAT 2024 Important Dates and Deadlines.
BITSAT exam 2024 online test session I will be conducted in the last week of May 2024. BITSAT 2024 online test session II is conducted in the third week of June 2024. Those candidates who are interested in applying for BITSAT 2024 exam must submit an online application form before the last registration date. The application form is made available through online mode.
Given below are the important exam dates of BITSAT 2024, those candidates who are interested in applying to BITSAT exam can check the tentative dates which are mentioned below.
Expected Dates of BITSAT Exam 2024
|BITSAT 2024 notification release||January 31, 2024|
|Online registration begins||January 31, 2024|
|Last date to register||April 15, 2024|
|Editing the Application Form window activates||April 16 to 20, 2024|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||April 26, 2024|
|Slot Booking||April 27 to May 8, 2024|
|BITSAT Admit card availability||May 10, 2024 onwards|
|BITSAT exam 2024 Online Test Session I||May 22 to 26, 2024|
|Application to apply for Online Test session II||May 23 to June 12, 2024|
|Editing the application form||June 9 to 12, 2024|
|Allotment of Exam Centre||June 13, 2024|
|Slot Booking||June 14 – 15, 2024|
|BITSAT 2024 Online Test Session II hall ticket availability||June 16, 2024 onwards|
|BITSAT 2024 Online Test Session II||June 18 to 22, 2024|
|Apply for admission with Class 12 Marks||June 2 to 23, 2024|
|Editing of application form||June 24 to 26, 2024 (5PM)|
|Admit list and Wait list announcement||July 1, 2024|
Those candidates who are interested can register themselves for BITSAT exam 2024 through online mode at the official website of BITSAT i.e. bitsadmission.com. BITSAT 2024 application form will be available at the official website of BITS and the form must be submitted within the specific time period.
How to apply for the BITSAT Exam 2024?
- First, candidates must go to the official website of BITSAT.
- Then, register before starting filling out the application form.
- After that, candidates should submit a photo and signature in the desired format and pay the application fee.
- Candidates must upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph in JPG/JPEG format. The appropriate size of the photographs must be between 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Then, submit all the required details and candidates can submit three different preferences for the exam center.
- At last, submit the application form and take a look at the application form for future preferences.
Given below are the BITSAT 2024 Application fee structure:
|Male candidates (For Both Sessions)||Rs. 5400/-|
|Female candidates (For Both Sessions)||Rs. 4400/-|
|Male candidate (For Session I or Session II)||Rs. 3400/-|
|Female candidate (For Session I or Session II)||Rs. 2900/-|
|Male candidate (To appear another session)||Rs. 2000/- in additional|
|Female candidate (To appear another session)||Rs. 1500/- in additional|
|Candidates who opt exam center as Dubai||Rs. 4500/-|
BITSAT Exam 2024 will be conducted in online mode. Candidates will get 3 hours to complete the BITSAT examination.
- All the questions in the BITSAT examination will be Multiple Choice Questions and the mode of the examination will be English.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the BITSAT 2024 examination.
- There will be a total of 4 parts in the BITSAT question paper.
- The examination will include the subjects such as Physics, Mathematics/Biology, English proficiency and logical reasoning.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Proficiency + Logical Reasoning||15 + 10= 25||45 + 30= 75|
BITSAT 2024 Syllabus
Given below are the detailed syllabus for the BITSAT examination.
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, etc.
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, atomic structure, Physical and Chemical Equilibrium, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, etc.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Linear Programming, Mathematical modeling, etc.
- Biology: Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure, and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, Reproduction and Development in Humans, Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare, & Biotechnology and its Applications.
- English Proficiency: Grammar, Vocabulary, Analogy, Reading Comprehension, and Composition.
- Logical Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning: Classification, Analogy, Logical Deduction – Reading Passage, Chart Logic ETC. Nonverbal reasoning – Pattern Perception, Figure Matrix, Paper Cutting, Rule Detection, etc.
BITSAT Preparation Tips 2024
Given below are the preparation tips, which helps the candidates to score good marks in the BITSAT examination 2024:
- Make short notes of all the important topics while studying for the examination.
- Make a timetable and start following the same.
- Gather the relevant study material which helps the candidates to improve their speed in the examination.
- Do more and more mock tests and BITSAT practice paper 2024 as they help focus on strong and weak points. It also helps the candidates to know the style and pattern of the syllabus.
Once the list of the test centers has been published, then the candidates are supposed to book the date and slot of the BITSAT exam 2024. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the date and time chosen by him/her.
How to do slot booking for the BITSAT examination 2024?
- First, candidates must go to the official website.
- Then, on the homepage click on the slot booking option.
- After that, the login page will open where candidates are supposed to mention their user id and password.
- Then, candidates must tap on the login button.
- After logging in, candidates can select the date and slot when they wish to sit for the BITSAT examination 2024 and at last submit the form for further procedure.
- Once the BITSAT slot booking 2024 has been submitted, candidates must download their BITSAT admit card 2024.
BITSAT Exam Centre 2024
Candidates can check the previous year list of BITSAT examination centers that the candidates can choose to appear for the test.
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gwalior||Pilani campus of BITS||–|
Those candidates who have booked their test slot, their BITSAT 2024 admit card will be available online at the official website. Admit card is mandatory and candidates must take the hard copy of the same while going for the examination. Those candidates who are not carrying the admit card, they are not allowed to appear for the exam.
How to download BITSAT 2024 Admit Card?
- First, candidates must go to the official website of BITSAT.
- Then, on the home page, candidates must click on the link showing the admit card.
- After that, a login page will open on the screen where candidates are supposed to enter their user ID and the password.
- Then, tap on the login button and check the information present in the admit card carefully.
- At last, download the admit card and take a hard copy of the same.
After BITSAT exam 2024, the answer key will be released on the official website. The answer key of BITSAT will include the correct answers to the questions in the exam along with scores. Candidates can check the answers from the BITSAT 2024 answer key to estimate their chances of getting admission to the desired course.
BITSAT Counseling 2024
Candidates can register themselves for BITSAT 2024 counseling by the end of May to the end of June 2024. Those candidates who have cleared the 12th class exam with 75% marks in PCB/PCM and have qualified the BITSAT exam 2024 are eligible to take part in the counseling procedure.
Given below are the steps where candidates are required to follow the counseling procedure.
- First, candidates need to register for counseling.
- Then, college and course selection must be done by the candidates.
- After that, seat allotment must be done to proceed further.
- At last, candidates can report at allotted time.
After the completion of the examination, BITSAT 2024 results will be displayed on the computer screen. The result of the BITSAT examination 2024 will be displayed in terms of the total correct and incorrect answers along with the score. The candidates must take a printout of the result for future preferences.
BITSAT Cut off 2024
After the BITSAT counseling process, BITS Pilani will release the BITSAT cutoff 2024. In the table given below, average BITSAT score required by candidates for admission to one of the courses offered at the campuses.
|Course||BITS Pilani Cutoff||BITS Hyderabad Cutoff||BITS Goa Cutoff|
|Civil Engineering||252 – 260||–||–|
|Electrical and Electronics||330 – 335||305-310||303-308|
|Mechanical Engineering||297 – 305||267-272||265-273|
|Computer Science and Engineering||370-375||370-375||345-350|
FAQs Related to BITSAT examination 2024
Can I submit my BITSAT 2024 application form offline?
BITSAT exam 2024 form is available in online mode only.
Where can candidates apply for BITSAT exam 2024?
The interested and eligible candidates have to register for BITSAT 2024 on the online website i.e. bitsadmission.com.
Who will conduct the BITSAT exam 2024?
BITSAT 2024 is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science for selecting candidates for one of its three campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.