Odisha 10th passing marks 2023– BSE Odisha Class 10 exams require the passing marks of 30% in each subject. Candidates who receive less than 30% of the marks will be considered unsuccessful in BSE Odisha result 2023. In this article, we have explained grading criteria along with Odisha HSC passing marks 2023.
BSE Odisha Grading System 2023
Students can refer to the below criteria to know more about BSE Odisha 10th passing marks 2023 :
- Students who receive marks of 60% or more are ranked in 1st division.
- Those who receives at least 45%, but less than 60% in the aggregate are declared to have passed in the Second Division
- Students receiving at least 30% but not more than 45% in the aggregate are considered to have passed in the Third Division.
Subject-wise Odisha 10th Passing Marks 2023
BSE Odisha 10th exams would be held for 2.5 hours each subject. Candidates must appear in six subjects for 100 marks each, adding up the total of 600 marks. To qualify BSE Odisha exams, a candidate should achieve 180 marks out of 600.
Odisha 10th Exams will be conducted in the following subjects of BSE Odisha syllabus 2023:
- First language (Oriya, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu,Telugu, Alt. English).
- Second language (English, Hindi, Punjabi).
- Third language (Hindi, Sanskrit, Odia, Punjabi).
- Social science
Odisha 10th Time Table 2023 for these subjects is yet to be announced soon.
Marking scheme for BSE Odisha 10th passing marks 2023
Candidates who receive a minimum of 30% in each subject are declared to be qualified in BSE 10th exams. Below given are the breakdown of marking schemes for each subjects.
- According to the BSE’s marking scheme, the written paper will be worth 80 points, while the total score will remain at 100.
- The remaining 20 points will be awarded either through practical tests or internal assessment.
If any student is unable to score BSE Odisha passing marks 2023 can appear in supply exam and get better marks in Odisha 10th supplementary result 2023 by performing better.
Important suggestions:- In order to successfully score Odisha 10th passing marks 2023, candidates must familiarize themselves with the Odisha Board 10th exam pattern in order to understand the marking scheme, number of questions, and types of questions that will be asked in the exam.