Odisha CHSE Result 2023– CHSE Odisha will declare the Class 12th result of Science, Commerce, and Arts in May 2023. Students will be able to view and download Odisha CHSE Result 2023 online from the official website www.orissaresults.nic.in.
Students need to enter their roll number and registration number to get access to the Odisha 12th Result 2023. The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha always releases the result of Science, Commerce, and Arts on separate dates. Also read Odisha 10th Result 2023.
Last year, the CHSE Odisha Arts Result was released on August 8, 2023, and CHSE Odisha Science, Commerce Result was released on July 27, 2023. Read this article to know the complete details related to the Odisha CHSE Result 2023 date, re-evaluation procedure, supplementary tests, and duplicate marks sheet.
Odisha CHSE Result 2023 Important Information
CHSE Odisha 12th Result 2023 includes students’ details such as theoretical marks obtained in each subject, practical marks, total marks, and percentages obtained in the exam.
|Name of the Exam||Odisha CHSE Board Exam 2023|
|Board Name||Council of Higher Secondary Education ( CHSE)|
|Exam Date of Odisha CHSE time table 2023||March 2023|
|Odisha CHSE Science, Commerce and Arts Result 2023||May 2023|
|Odisha +2 Result Revaluation 2023||June 2023|
|Odisha+2 Supplementary Exam||July 2023|
|Odisha+2 Supplementary Exam Result 2023||August 2023|
How to Check Odisha CHSE Result 2023 Online?
Now, read about the whole procedure to know how to check and download Odisha 12th Result 2023. The result will be announced on www.chseodisha.nic.in.
To view the result, the students are required to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully –
- Step 1 – First of all, the students need to visit the official website of the Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE): www.orissaresults.nic.in.
- Step 2 – Now, go to the link ‘+2 Annual Exams Result 2023’ and click it.
- Step 3 – Next, the window of the Odisha Result 2023 is opened to check the result.
- Step 4 – Then, enter the required credentials carefully i.e. roll number and registration number as mentioned in admit card.
- Step 5 – Enter the captcha.
- Step 6 – Then, click on the ‘submit’ button to get access to the Odisha +2 Result 2023.
- Step 7 – Now, the student will see the Odisha 12th Result 2023 is displayed on the screen. Download a copy of the Odisha CHSE Result 2023.
- Step 8 – Take out a printout of the mark sheet for future reference and keep it safe.
Verify Details given in Odisha CHSE Result 2023:
The students can find the following information in the CHSE Odisha Result 2023. They should verify them carefully to avoid any kind of error. If they find any discrepancy, they should report it to the Odisha CHSE board for action.
- Students name
- Roll number
- Enrollment number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Subject name
- Subject code of Odisha 12th syllabus 2023
- School name
- Board name
- Obtained marks in each subject
- Practical marks in each subject
- Total marks obtained
- Status of the Result ( Pass/ Fail)
Grading System of Odisha CHSE Result 2023
The council of higher secondary education gives the grades in the result. Students can follow the grading system to derive their range of marks from the grades.
Following is the Odisha CHSE grading criteria based on the obtained marks of a student.
|Marks Range||Grade Point||Grade|
|91 – 100||10||A1|
|81 – 90||9||A2|
|71 – 80||8||B1|
|61 – 70||7||B2|
|51 – 60||6||C1|
|41 – 50||5||C2|
|33 – 40||4||D|
|21 – 32||C||E1|
|00 – 20||C||E2|
Re-evaluation of Odisha CHSE Result 2023
Some students may think that their obtained marks are less than their expected marks and their copies are not evaluated by the examiner properly. Such students can think about the re-evaluation of their answer sheets of the Odisha CHSE Exam 2023. But, they should keep in mind that their marks may be increased or decreased in this whole process.
Following given are the points that the students need to follow while applying for the re-evaluation of their answer sheets.
- After the declaration of the Odisha CHSE Exam Result, the date for the re-evaluation of the answer sheets is released by the board CHSE Odisha.
- Students will have to submit an application fee of Rs.100 for the re-evaluation of each subject.
- The Odisha +2 result 2023 of the re-evaluation will be announced in the month of June 2023.
- Students can also get a photocopy of the answer sheets of their chosen subjects for their satisfaction by submitting the charge of Rs. 200 for each subject.
- If any student finds any kind of error in his/ her mark sheet, he/ she can report it.
Odisha CHSE Supplementary Exam 2023
Students who have failed in one or more subjects of the Odisha +2 exam, can apply for the supplementary examination.
The necessary details of the supplementary examination are mentioned below:
- Odisha 12th supplementary exam 2023 notification will be released in June 2023.
- The CHSE supplementary exam will be held in July 2023.
- Students can apply in online mode through the official website.
- Odisha CHSE Result 2023 for the supplementary examination will be declared in the month of August 2023.
Also know about
What after Odisha Class 12 Result 2023?
Soon after the announcement of the Odisha plus two results 2023, the students will be able to collect their mark sheets from their respective schools.
After getting passed in the Arts stream, they will be able to take admission to BA course in their desired university. Students can also prefer other degree programs such as Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC), Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), etc.
Those who have got Odisha CHSE passing marks in the Commerce stream will be eligible to appear for India’s one of the best exams: CA/ CS. They can also choose other professional courses as per their choices and potential.
Those who have passed in the Science stream can apply for various engineering and medical entrance tests to make their career bright.
Odisha CHSE Application for Duplicate Marksheet 2023
The students can apply for the Odisha CHSE duplicate mark sheet, if they have lost their previous marksheet. The duplicate mark sheet is issued by the Council of Higher Secondary Education through the official website: serviceonline.gov.in. They will have to complete the whole procedure to apply for the duplicate mark sheet.
Click here to know the detailed information & follow the given steps.