CAT 2023 Application Correction Window: Indian Institute of Management will provide the facility of CAT Application Form Correction 2023 in the last week of September 2023. The candidates have the option of re-uploading their photographs, signatures, and academic details through CAT login window.
CAT application form correction window will be available only for a short time around 2-5 days. There is no fee for application correction fees for CAT 2023 exam. The application correction window will be opened for the candidates to make changes to the CAT 2023 application form before the final submission of the examination form.
CAT 2023 Application Correction Dates
To stay informed about the dates of the correction of CAT 2023 registration form refer to the dates given below.
|CAT 2023 Notification||August 2, 2023|
|Commencement of registration process||August 2, 2023|
|Last date for submission process||September 20, 2023 till 5 pm|
|Opening of form correction window||Last week of September 2023|
|CAT 2023 admit card release date||Last week of October 2023|
|CAT 2023 exam date||November 26, 2023|
|CAT 2023 result Date||First Week of January 2024|
Details That Can Be Corrected in CAT 2023 Registration
During the application correction process of CAT 2023, candidates will be required to edit and modify details in their CAT 2023 application form. Given below are the details of the candidates which can and cannot be modified.
|Can be modified||Cannot be modified|
|Signature||Candidate’s full name|
|Photograph||Date of birth|
|Academic details||Email ID|
|CAT 2023 Exam centre preferences||State|
How to Make Corrections in the Application Form of CAT 2023?
The process of CAT Application Form Correction involves the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CAT, www.iimcat.in
- On the given homepage of CAT, click on the ‘Existing User/ Registered candidate login
- Login with the given user ID and password
- Now, Candidates can modify their editable details or upload the new signatures or new photographs. They can also change the city preferences in the form. After the completion of the process, the details have to be saved
- After making the relevant changes, log out and take a printout of the CAT 2023 form correction
Candidates will receive a confirmation message on their mobile regarding the CAT 2023 application form correction.
If some other mistakes have been made by the candidate in the application form of CAT 2023, the candidate has to send the appropriate information to email@example.com
Image Dimensions required for documents
The following image dimensions have to be followed by the candidates while correcting the CAT 2023 application form:
|Photograph (Passport Size)||30mm x 40mm (Less than 80 KB)|
|Signature||80mm x 35 mm (Less than 80 KB)|
CAT 2023 Form Correction – Important Points
- The candidate can choose six preferred cities as test centers for the CAT 2023 exam.
- The candidate has to upload documents such as their photograph, signature, and caste certificate in jpg/jpeg form.
- File size should be specified in the instructions.
- If the file size and format are not submitted according to the instructions, an error message will be displayed.
Things to Keep in Mind before Editing the Application
The following points have to be kept in mind before editing the application form:
- Only those candidates who have successfully registered and paid the application fee can only edit the CAT 2023 application form.
- Candidates can re-upload the photograph, signature, and test cities’ preferences.
- CAT 2023 application forms can be edited only once. While editing the form utmost care is required as editing the form multiple times will not allow the candidate to login into the error correction window again.
- No other errors in the application form can be edited except the given ones.
Tips for CAT 2023 Correction
- Fill out the form very carefully when you are filling it out for the first time. Avoid errors and keep all the required documents ready while filling out the form.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus properly before starting your preparation.
- Self-study is extremely important. Do not solely rely on coaching institutes, but always have your own notes and points made separately.
- Solve as many mocks as you can. Make note of every mistake that you have made.
- Fill out and register all your details before the deadline.
- CAT Syllabus 2023 PDF Download
- CAT Colleges 2023
- CAT Mock Test 2023 Online
- CAT Cutoff 2023 Marks
- CAT Answer Key 2023 PDF
FAQs related to CAT Application Form Correction 2023
Is there any fee for form correction?
No, there is no fee for form correction. Candidates who have successfully registered and paid the form fees can correct their forms.
Will the CAT 2023 form correction window re-open after the deadline?
No, the CAT 2023 form correction window will not re-open as it is a one-time opportunity. Candidates can only apply for form correction once.