CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education releases the CBSE 2023 class 12 accountancy syllabus on its official website, i.e., www.cbse.gov.in. The board releases the CBSE 12th syllabus in PDF format, so that it can be easily downloaded by candidates.
The CBSE class 12 accountancy syllabus 2023 helps the students in knowing the important topics, marking scheme, exam pattern, etc in order for the candidates to prepare effectively. The syllabus carries topics and sub-topics which will be asked in the CBSE exam 2023. To get a detailed accountancy class 12 syllabus 2023, continue reading the complete article below.
|CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
Steps to Download the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2023
In order to download the CBSE accountancy class 12 syllabus 2023 from the official website, the candidates can follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website, www.cbse.gov.in syllabus 2023.
- After landing on the official website, the candidates need to click on the ‘curriculum’ option.
- Now, the candidates need to click on the ‘Senior secondary curriculum (XI-XII)’ option present on the screen.
- From here the candidates are supposed to click on ‘Academic electives – Group A’ and then select the ‘Accountancy’ option.
- The CBSE 12th class Accountancy syllabus 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates can now download the syllabus and prepare for their exams.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2023
The CBSE board has allotted a maximum of 5 units for the accountancy syllabus. candidates need to study all five units to score well in CBSE Class 12 commerce result 2023. The detailed CBSE class 12th accountancy syllabus 2023 is given below.
Accounting for partnership firm
Accounting for companies
Accounting for Share Capital
Accounting for Debentures
Analysis of financial statement
Financial statements of a Company
Cash flow statement
Meanings, Objectives, and preparation
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Exam Pattern
Along with the syllabus, it is very important to know the CBSE New pattern Class 12 as it helps the candidates in determining the maximum marks and the maximum weightage a topic has. The exam pattern is as follows.
|Type of questions||Marks||Weightage|
|Remembering and understanding||44||55%|
|Analysis, evaluating, and creating||17||21.25%|
Benefits of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2023
There are a lot of benefits of studying from the CBSE 12th accountancy syllabus 2023. Some of the benefits are as follows.
- Studying with the help of the syllabus enables a candidate to prepare effectively without studying any extra topic.
- The candidates can determine which topic contains maximum marks and put the main focus on those topics.
- The CBSE class 12 accountancy syllabus 2023 helps in maintaining the time of the candidates.
- The syllabus informs the students of the course structure, goals, and learning outcomes.
- CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2023 Download
- CBSE 12th Class Sample Paper 2023
- CBSE Class 12 Question Paper PDF Download
- CBSE class 12 Compartment exam date 2023
- CBSE class 12 date sheet PDF Download
FAQs related to CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2023
Can I prepare just from the NCERT Class 12 accountancy books?
Yes, the NCERT books are more than enough to cover the entire syllabus.
Are there any changes in the accountancy syllabus?
There may be a few changes made in the syllabus. The candidates can refer to the updated syllabus on this page itself.