CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2024: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had released the CBSE 12th Class Business Studies Syllabus 2024 on its official website, cbseacademic.nic.in. By downloading the CSBE 12th business studies syllabus, candidates are able to perform well in the final exams. Given below are a few important details regarding the CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus 2024.
Link For CBSE Class 12th Business Studies Syllabus 2024
Candidates can visit the official website and download the CBSE 12th syllabus 2024 PDF. Given below is a table consisting of the direct download link for CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus 2024.
|CBSE 12th class Business Studies syllabus 2024||Click Here|
|CBSE 12th Class Business Studies Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
How to Download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus?
Candidates will be able to download CBSE syllabus 2024 for 12th class business studies by visiting the official website. The CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus for 2024 will be available online in PDF form. The steps outlined below will assist candidates in downloading the CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus 2024.
- Candidates must visit the official website of CBSE (cbseacademic.nic.in).
- They must click on the “CBSE Class 12th Curriculum” link.
- The tab consisting of the CBSE 12th class syllabus 2024 will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- They are required to click on the “CBSE Class 12th Business Studies Syllabus.”
- After the syllabus opens up, candidates are required to download it and store it for future purposes.
Sectional Breakdown of CBSE 12th Class Business Studies Syllabus 2024
The sectional breakdown of the CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus 2024 is provided in the table below.
|Part A||Principles and Functions of Management|
|1||Nature and Significance of Management||12||16|
|2||Principles of Management||14|
|Part B||Business Finance and Marketing|
|Part C||Project Work (One)||20|
Unit Wise Sectional Breakdown of CBSE 12th Class Business Studies Syllabus 2024
The following is a sectional breakdown of the various units in the CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus 2024.
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management
Unit 1: Nature and Significance of Management
- Management – concept, objectives, and importance
- Management as Science, Art and Profession
- Levels of Management
- Management functions-planning, organising, staffing, directing and controlling
- Coordination- concept and importance
Unit 2: Principles of Management
- Principles of Management- concept and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific management- principles and techniques
Unit 3: Business Environment
- Business Environment- concept and importance
- Dimensions of Business Environment,Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal
- Demonetization – concept and features
Unit 4: Planning
- Concept, importance and limitation
- Planning process
- Single use and standing plans. Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, method Rule, budget and Programme
Unit 5: Organising
- Concept and importance
- Organising Process
- Structure of organisation- functional and divisional concept. Formal and informal organisation- concept
- Delegation: concept, elements and importance
- Decentralisation: concept and importance
Unit 6: Staffing
- Concept and importance of staffing
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management concept
- Staffing process
- Recruitment process
- Selection – process
- Training and Development – Concept and importance, Methods of training – on the job and off the job – vestibule training, apprenticeship training and internship training
Unit 7: Directing
- Concept and importance
- Elements of Directing
- Motivation – concept, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Financial and non-financial incentives
- Leadership – concept, styles – authoritative, democratic and laissez faire
- Communication – concept, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective communication, how to overcome the barriers
Unit 8: Controlling
- Controlling – Concept and importance
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in process of control
Part B: Business Finance & Marketing
Unit 9: Financial Management
- Concept, role and objectives of Financial Management
- Financial decisions: investment, financing and dividend- Meaning and factors affecting
- Financial Planning – concept and importance
- Capital Structure – concept and factors affecting capital structure
- Fixed and Working Capital – Concept and factors affecting their requirements
Unit 10: Financial Markets
- Financial Markets: Concept
- Money market: Concept
- Capital market and its types (primary and secondary)
- Stock Exchange – Functions and trading procedure
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) – objectives and functions
Unit 11: Marketing
- Marketing – Concept, functions and philosophies
- Marketing Mix – Concept and elements
- Product – branding, labelling and packaging – Concept
- Price – Concept, Factors determining price
- Physical Distribution – concept, components and channels of distribution
- Promotion – Concept and elements; Advertising, Personal Selling, Sales Promotion and Public Relations
Unit 12: Consumer Protection
- Concept and importance of consumer protection
- Consumer Protection Act 2019:
Meaning of consumer
Rights and responsibilities of consumers
Who can file a complaint?
- Consumer awareness – Role of consumer organizations and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
Unit 13: Project Work
Given below is a table consisting of important details regarding the CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus 2024.
Allocation of Marks = 20 Marks
The marking scheme will consist of the following.
|1||Initiative, cooperativeness and participation||2 Mark|
|2||Creativity in presentation||2 Mark|
|3||Content, observation and research work||4 Mark|
|4||Analysis of situations||4 Mark|
- CBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2024
- CBSE Exam Pattern 2024
- CBSE 12th Class Sample Papers 2024
- CBSE Class 12 Admit Card 2024
- CBSE 12th Class Result 2024
FAQs Related to CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2024
What are the CBSE Class 12 passing marks for 2024?
The passing mark for CBSE Class 12 in the theory exams is 33 percent.
Where can I download the CBSE 12th class business studies syllabus for 2024?
Candidates can download the CBSE class 12 business studies syllabus 2024 by visiting the official website of the CBSE.