CBSE Answer Key 2024 Class 12th PDF – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to release CBSE Class 12 Answer key 2024 after a few weeks of the examination. CBSE 12th answer key 2024 will be released for Math, English, Hindi, Biology and all other subjects on their official portal at cbse.gov.in in the same manner of CBSE Class 10 answer key 2024.
Some other renowned organizations release their unofficial CBSE answer key Class 12 2024 soon after the examinations which can also be used by the students. Students can check their probable scores using CBSE Answer key Class 12th 2024 and if they fail to achieve minimum CBSE passing marks for Class 12th, then they can start preparing for the supplementary exams conducted by CBSE after a few months of the main examination.
CBSE Class 12th Answer key 2024 Dates
Below are the tentative regarding the release of CBSE 12th Answer key 2024:
|CBSE Class 12 exam date 2024||February 15 to April 2024|
|CBSE 12th Class Answer key 2024 release||First week of April 2024|
|Last day to raise an objection||Second week of April 2024|
How to download CBSE Answer key 2024 Class 12th?
Students can follow the given procedure to download the official CBSE Class 12 Answer key 2024:
- Go on to the official CBSE website: cbse.gov.in or click on the link given.
- Click on the “Main website” button which will redirect you to the main official website of CBSE.
- Search for the “Latest News” section and click on the link saying CBSE Class 12 Answer key 2024.
- It will redirect you to a page which will have a list of all major and minor subjects of Class 12 CBSE Board examination.
- Click on the desired examination.
- A PDF will appear on the screen displaying the official CBSE Board answer key 2024 Class 12.
- Save this PDF for further calculation of probable score and future reference.
Official links for CBSE Class 12 Answer key 2024
|CBSE Class 12 Board Exam – Minor Subjects||Available Soon|
|CBSE Class 12 Board Exam – Major Subjects||Available Soon|
Unofficial links for CBSE Class 12 Answer key 2024
Check Class 12 CBSE Articles
How to calculate estimated score using the CBSE Answer key class 12th 2024?
CBSE Class 12th examination will be having 50% of total syllabus, this paper will be of 90 minutes and all the questions will be MCQs. Students have to mark their correct answer on an OMR sheet given to them. There will be internal choices given in the paper.
To calculate your estimated score with the help of CBSE Answer key class 12th 2024, students need to match their marked answers with the correct answers given in the CBSE Class 12 Answer key 2024:
- Total marks = Total number of questions correctly attempted x marks per question
*There is no negative marking for any question in any paper.
- CBSE Class 12 Topper 2024
- CBSE Class 12 Preparation Tips 2024
- CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result 2024 Date
- CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2024
FAQs Related to CBSE Class 12 Answer Key 2024
What if we answer more than the desired number of questions in a section?
If you mark extra questions in any section of CBSE OMR Sheet Class 12, then only the first ones according to the order will be considered for evaluation.
What is the benefit of calculating estimated scores using CBSE Answer key 2024 Class 12?
By calculating the estimated scores with CBSE Answer key 2024 Class 12th, students can get a rough idea of how many marks they are scoring and if they are not able to score the minimum qualifying marks then they can start preparing for the re-examination.
What are the minimum qualifying marks according to CBSE Answer key Class 12th 2024?
The passing marks for CBSE examination are 33% of the maximum marks for each paper, if a student fails to score these minimum marks then they have to appear for re-examination.