CBSE Class 12 Verification & Revaluation Result 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) started the CBSE Class 12 verification process on May 16, 2023. The portal for filling out the form to obtain the CBSE Class 12 evaluated answer scripts has started on May 31, 2023. Candidates will be able to apply for the CBSE Class 12th Revaluation Form 2023 from June 5, 2023. CBSE has announced CBSE Class 12 re-verification & Revaluation result 2023 on June 13, 2023, officially.
CBSE 12th Verification & revaluation 2023 Result – Download Link!
By applying for the CBSE 12th class verification and revolution process, candidates will be able to get their scores checked again and receive copies of the answer scripts. The fee for verification of CBSE Class 12 reuslt 2023 is Rs 500 per subject; the fee for obtaining copies is Rs 700 per answer book; and the fee for the revaluation process is Rs 100 per question. The table mentioned below consists of details regarding the CBSE Class 12 verification and revaluation result 2023.
Important Dates for CBSE Class 12 Verification & Revaluation Result 2023
The table mentioned below consists of the CBSE Result verification 2023 dates.
|CBSE Class 12th Verification Process begins from||May 16, 2023|
|Last Date for Filling Out the Application Form||May 20, 2023|
|Dates to Apply for Photocopy of the Answer Script||May 31, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for the Photocopy of the Answer Script||June 1, 2023|
|Dates for Revaluation Process||June 5, 2023|
|Last Date for Application form for Revaluation||June 6, 2023|
|CBSE Class 12 Reverification result||June 13, 2023|
How to Apply for the CBSE 12th Verification & Revaluation Result 2023?
Candidates are required to visit the official website of CBSE and fill out the application form according to the respective procedure before the last date. The steps mentioned below will help candidates fill out the CBSE 12th verification and revaluation result for 2023.
- Visit the official website of CBSE at cbse.gov.in.
- Click on the “CBSE 12th verification and revaluation result 2023” link.
- Candidates will be redirected to another screen, where important instructions regarding revaluation and rechecking will be displayed on the screen.
- After reading the instructions, candidates are required to enter their login credentials.
- The CBSE class 12th evaluation and rechecking form will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates must enter all the details and fill out the application form.
- Next, pay the revaluation fee, which is dependent on the number of subjects that the candidate has opted for.
- Candidates must download the fee receipt and submit the application form.
- cbse.nic.in compartment result 12th class 2023
- CBSE compartment exam 2023 Class 12 date
- CBSE class 12 compartment admit card download
- CBSE compartment exam 2023 application form last date class 12
- Passing marks out of 100 in CBSE class 12
CBSE 12th Rechecking & Revaluation 2023: Fee Structure
Candidates will be charged a certain amount for the revaluation and rechecking process. They will be charged per subject, and they will have the option to opt for multiple subjects. The table mentioned two components of the CBSE 12th class rechecking and revaluation fee structure 2023.
|CBSE 12th Verification Form Fees||Rs 500 per subject|
|CBSE 12th Photocopy of Scanned Copies||Rs 700 per subject|
|CBSE 12th Revaluation Form Fees||Rs 100 per question|
How is the CBSE 12th Verification of Marks Conducted?
Candidates are required to apply for the verification of CBSE result 2023 online by filling out the application form. After filling out the application form, they can refer to the detailed instructions mentioned below regarding the CBSE 12th class verification of marks.
- The application form fee for the CSBE reverification process is Rs 500 per subject.
- The CBSE 12th verification results for 2023 will be uploaded to the candidate’s login account.
- If there is a change in the candidate’s marks, then the board will notify the candidate of the changes.
- After the result is calculated, the CBSE board will release the new marks for the candidate.
- Candidates must ensure they keep visiting the official website to check the verification status.
Instructions for Scanned Copies of Answer Scripts
Candidates must visit the official website of the CBSE board and fill out the application form to obtain the answer scripts. The instructions laid out below will help candidates learn about the important instructions regarding the answer scripts.
- Only those candidates who have filled out the application form will be able to obtain scanned copies of the answer scripts.
- The fee for obtaining the scanned copies of the answer script is Rs. 700 per subject.
- Applications submitted on behalf of the candidate and an incomplete application form will be rejected by the board.
- Candidates will be provided with scanned copies of the answer script after all the details regarding the examiner and invigilator have been removed.
- If candidates wish to have the marks given to them, then they are required to apply for evaluation of the subject.
How to Apply for CBSE 12th Revaluation 2023?
Candidates will be able to apply for the CBSE 12th grade evaluation process by filling out the application form and submitting the form fees. The details mentioned below will help candidates get through the CBSE 12th class revaluation 2023 process.
- Only candidates who have opted for the CBSE 12th scanned copy process 2023 will be eligible for the CBSE 12th revaluation in 2023.
- The CBSE 12th revaluation (2203) will be conducted for Rs 100 per question.
- Candidates must refer to the reasoning scheme of the respective subject along with the question paper, and then they can submit the question paper along with the reasoning.
- The CBSE board will update the status of the revelation process on its official website.
- The result of the CSBE 12th revaluation process will be final, and no appeals will be accepted.
CBSE 12th Rechecking & Revaluation Results 2023
After the CBSE 12th class review and revaluation process 2023 has been completed, students will be able to check their CBSE 12th 2023 reverification results on June 13, 2023 by using their login credentials. They must ensure they check their results promptly, and if they find any discrepancies, they are required to contact the CBSE board. If there is a change in the CBSE 12th rechecking and revaluation marks, then the exam board will issue a new marksheet to the candidate’s school. Candidates are required to visit the respective schools and take the application form from their respective schools.
- CBSE 12th Syllabus 2024
- CBSE 12th Exam Pattern 2024
- CBSE 12thToppers 2024
- CBSE 12th Preparation Tips 2024
FAQs Related to CBSE Class 12th Rechecking & Revaluation 2023
When will the CBSE 12th revaluation and rechecking results be released?
The CBSE 12th revaluation and recheking results 2023 are released on June 13, 2023.
What is the fee structure for the CBSE 12th grade evaluation process?
The fee structure for the CBSE 12th grade evaluation process is Rs. 100 per question.