CBSE Marksheet 2023– Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) has released 10th & 12th CBSE provisional mark sheet 2023 online on May 12, 2023 along with result. Students can access CBSE class 10 result 2023 and CBSE result 2023 Class 12 marksheet from official website, cbse.gov.in.
Marksheet Download Link: Click Here
Candidates need to enter their CBSE roll number 2023, (10th &12th board exams) to check and download CBSE marksheet 2023.
CBSE Marksheet 2023 Overview
Students need to collect the original copy of CBSE marksheet 2023 class 10 and 12 from their respective schools. CBSE class 10th and 12th marksheet 2023 contains marks obtained by students in each subject (theory, practical or additional paper) along with specific student details such as school name, students name, roll number etc.
Continue reading to know more about CBSE marksheet 2023, steps to check, how to apply for CBSE duplicate marksheet and related details.
|Board name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam name||CBSE 10th Board exam 2023|
CBSE 12th Board exam 2023
|Exam date||Class 10 – February 15 to March 21, 2023|
Class 12 – February 15 to April 5, 2023
|Certificate Name||CBSE 10th marksheet 2023|
CBSE 12th marksheet 2023
|Result Date||May 12, 2023|
How to check 10th, 12th CBSE marksheet 2023?
Below, we have mentioned the steps to download class 10 and 12 provisional Mark sheet 2023 CBSE
- Visit the official website of CBSE – cbse.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the tab “Quick navigation”.
- Then, from the drop-down menu click on “results”
- Click on the link mentioning for CBSE 10th &12th result 2023 (once available).
- Enter your roll number/registration number and submit.
- CBSE marksheet 2023 will appear on the next screen.
- Download and take a printout of CBSE result 2023 PDF for future references.
Details mentioned in CBSE 10th,12th marksheet 2023
Candidates can find the below details in CBSE marksheet 2023:-
- Board name
- School name
- Students name
- Date of Birth
- Parents name
- Students photograph and signature
- CBSE Class 10 roll number 2023
- CBSE Class 12 roll number 2023
- Registration number
- Subjects in CBSE syllabus PDF 2023
- Subject code
- Subject wise marks obtained
- Theory marks
- Practical marks
- Grand total (Total 5 subjects)
- Result status (Pass/fail)
Note:- Students should carefully check each detail mentioned in CBSE marksheet 2023. In case of any discrepancies or incorrect details candidates must immediately contact their respective school administration and get the details corrected on priority.
Steps to apply for CBSE duplicate marksheet 2023
CBSE board provides provision to students to request for a duplicate copy of 10th/12th CBSE marksheet 2023, in case the original copy is lost, or stolen. Students
will receive the CBSE duplicate marksheet 2023 within 14 working days. We have enlisted fees structure of CBSE marksheet duplicate copy 2023 and the mandatory steps to apply for CBSE duplicate marksheet copy 2023 –
|CBSE Duplicate marksheet fee upto 5 years of the board exam||Rs 250/-|
|CBSE Duplicate marksheet fee upto 10 years of the board exam||Rs 500/-|
|CBSE Duplicate marksheet fee more than 10 to 20 years of the board exam||Rs 1000/-|
CBSE Duplicate marksheet application procedure:-
- Go to the official website of cbse- cbse.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “studentscorner”.
- Select Issuance of documents- Duplicate marksheet 2023
- Options for digital document and printed document will be available.
- If a candidate wishes to opt for digital documents, he/she will be redirected to digilocker portal.
- In case candidates opt for printed documents, they will have to fill the online application with the details such as, class, roll number, name father number and passing year.
- On the next step, candidates will receive two options:- “collection by hand” or “speed post”.
- If the option for speed post is chosen, extra postal charges will be added along with and pay the CBSE duplicate marksheet fee 2023.
- Now, pay the fee to issue CBSE duplicate result copy 2023 (postal charges applicable).
- After successful transaction the fee, candidates will receive an online acknowledgement slip against the payment. Take a printout of it.
- If candidates choose to collect CBSE duplicate marksheet copy physically, they must visit the nearby CBSE regional office and produce the CBSE fee payment slip to receive the duplicate copy of CBSE marksheet 2023.
What after CBSE marksheet 2023 class 10 and 12?
Once 10th,12th cbseresults.nic.in.marksheet 2023 is released, students must collect the hard copy of their CBSE result 2023 through respective schools. Candidates must collect their CBSE pass certificates 2023 and CBSE migration certificate copy from the school authority, in case they wish to enrol themselves in a different school or change their board for 10+2 academic level.
- CBSE Board Exam time table 2023
- CBSE Result 2023 Link
- CBSE Topper Prize
- CBSE nic in 2023 Compartment Result
- Cbseit.in CBSE Training
FAQs related to class 10 and 12 marksheet 2023 CBSE Board
When and Where can I check CBSE 10th, 12th result 2023 PDF?
Candidates can visit the cbseresults.nic.in and download the CBSE marksheet 2023 PDF for class 10 and 12. The result is announced on May 12, 2023 both for class 10 & 12 2023.
Can I apply for the CBSE duplicate marksheet 2023 online?
Yes, students should visit the board official website, cbse.nic.in and follow the procedures (as mentioned above) to apply for CBSE duplicate marksheet copy 2023.
Can I get class 10,12 CBSE marksheet 2023 in offline mode?
Yes, students who have achieved pass marks in CBSE exam need to visit their respective schools and collect the original copy of CBSE marksheet 2023.