CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2024: The Consortium of NLUs prescribes CLAT exam eligibility conditions for candidates. The Consortium releases a brochure on its official website that will consist of CLAT eligibility. The CLAT 2024 eligibility criteria refers to the various requirements for candidate to be eligible for the CLAT 2024 exam. Given below are a few important details regarding the CLAT eligibility criteria 2024.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2024
The CLAT 2024 eligibility criteria are based on a few parameters. There are a few factors that will help candidates, such as educational qualifications, age limit, and many other factors which must be met by candidates to be eligible for filling CLAT application form online. Given below is a list of important details regarding the CLAT eligibility criteria for 2024.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognized high school or institution.
- Those who are in class 12 or in the final year of their school are also eligible to sit for exam on CLAT 2024 exam date.
- The candidates who are in the final year of their school must produce their certificate of qualifying examination; otherwise, their admissions will be cancelled.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Candidates belonging to the general category must score a minimum of 45% to be eligible to sit for the examination.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST or reserved categories must score a minimum of 40% to be eligible for the exam.
- There is no minimum age limit set by the consortium of NLUs for candidates to be eligible for the exam.
Important Points to Remember for CLAT 2024
Candidates must make sure they remember all the important guidelines laid down by the consortium. They must follow all the rules strictly, as if they do not follow one eligibility criteria, they will not be able to sit for the CLAT 2024 examination.
CLAT Application Form 2024
The CLAT 2024 application form will be released by the consortium of NLUs on its official website. Candidates are required to visit the official website and fill out the CLAT 2024 application form using their login credentials. They will have to enter their personal details, academic qualifications, and other important details as well as the documents in the prescribed format. After uploading the documents, they are required to pay the application fee and submit the CLAT 2024 application form.
CLAT 2024 Exam Centres
The CLAT 2024 exam will be conducted offline in various centres all across the country. Candidates will be provided with three options to choose from while filling out the application form. The CLAT 2024 exam centres will be listed on the candidates’ CLAT 2024 admit card. Given below is a table consisting of the important details for CLAT 2024 centres.
|Gurugram||Greater Noida /Noida||Mohali||Mumbai|
|Indore||Jabalpur||New Delhi||Navi Mumbai|
|Cuttack||Hubli / Dharwad||Vellore||Gwalior|
CLAT 2024 Preparation Tips
Given below are a few important details that will help candidates in preparing for the AIBE exam day 2024.
- Candidates must ensure they go through the CLAT 2024 exam pattern carefully and analyse and prepare their strategy in the required format.
- They should go over a set of previous year’s CLAT question papers to help them score well in the final exam.
- Candidates must ensure they refer to the CLAT 2024 syllabus as it will help in understanding about important topics.
- The CLAT 2024 mock tests are available online, so candidates must make sure they attempt as many mocks as they can and analyse them thoroughly.
- They must reach the CLAT 2024 exam centre one hour before the exam is conducted.
- What is good score in CLAT
- CLAT Merit List 2024 name wise
- CLAT Cut off 2024 category wise
- CLAT allotment list 2024
- CLAT colleges in India
- CLAT Result 2024
FAQs Related to CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2024
Can candidates above 18 sit for CLAT 2024?
Yes, candidates over 18 are eligible to sit for the CLAT 2024 exam. There is no minimum or maximum age limit set by the consortium.
Can candidates appearing for the 12th class examination apply for CLAT 2024?
Yes, candidates appearing for their 12th class board examinations are eligible to sit for the examination.