CLAT Cutoff 2024: The Consortium of NLUs will release the CLAT cut off 2024 along with CLAT 2024 result has been released. The exam conducting authority will release the CLAT 2024 cutoff on its official website, consortiumofnlus.ac.in, in PDF form.
Candidates must note that the CLAT cutoff 2024 stands for the minimum marks that a candidate has to score to be able to take admission in various CLAT score accepting colleges. Given below are a few important details regarding the CLAT 2024 cutoff.
CLAT 2024 Expected Cutoff
Candidates must note that the CLAT 2024 exam is conducted once a year. Candidates will be notified once the CLAT 2024 cutoff gets uploaded on the official website. Given below is a table consisting of the expected cutoff for CLAT 2024.
|Category||CLAT CutOff Marks 2024|
Important Dates for CLAT 2024 Cutoff
Candidates must note that after the CLAT 2024 exam date, the cutoff will be released on the official website. They must make sure they refer to all the important dates for CLAT 2024 before applying for the counselling process. Given below is a table consisting of the important dates for CLAT 2024
|CLAT Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Provisional Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|Last date of Raising Objections||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Final Answer Key||To Be Notified|
|CLAT score 2024 announcement date||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Counselling Begins||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Cutoff for Round 1||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Cutoff for Round 2||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Cutoff for Round 3||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Cutoff for Round 4||To Be Notified|
|CLAT Cutoff for Round 5||To Be Notified|
CLAT 2023 Analysis
The CLAT 2023 exam was conducted in the month December 2022 which consisted of five sections, as per CLAT exam pattern. The sections in English include comprehension; legal aptitude; logical reasoning; general knowledge and current affairs and quantitative techniques. Given below is a detailed explanation of the CLAT 2023 exam.
- English Language & Reading comprehension- The reading comprehension section consisted of 6 passages wherein questions were asked in every single passage. Some of them were slightly easy and the other were difficult. The questions were factual and were based on the tone of the passage, inferences, central idea etc. A good score would be around 20-21.
- General Knowledge- the General knowledge section consisted of 35 questions and candidates were given 7 passages to solve. The difficulty level of the general knowledge section was moderate. A good attempt was considered to be around 20-21 and a good score was around 15-16.
- Legal Reasoning- The legal reasoning section consisted of 8 passages and 5 questions were individually asked from every passage. The candidates were tested on topics such as Law of Torts, Contract Law, the Indian Penal Code, and related concepts. A good attempt was around 34 to 37. A good score was around 32-33.
- Logical Reasoning- The logical reasoning section consisted of 5 passages, from which a total of 30 questions were asked. The questions were based strictly on critical reasoning.The difficulty level was easy to moderate.
- Quantitative Aptitude- The quantitative aptitude section consists of 15 questions. The quant section consisted of three sets and the difficulty level of questions asked was difficult. A good attempt would have been 7-9 und a good score would have been 7-8.
|Section||No. of Questions||Ideal Attempt||Good Score||Level of Difficulty|
|GK, including Current Affairs||35||20-21||14-15||Moderate|
CLAT 2024: Previous Years Cutoff
Candidates must refer to the previous years cutoff list for understanding the CLAT 2024 scores. The CLAT 2024 cutoff will be based on various factors. The factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, the number of questions asked and other factors. Given below is a table containing the CLAT cutoffs of previous years.
CLAT 2023 Cutoff
|NIRF ranking||Name of college/university||Last rank||Marks|
|1||National Law School of India University||97||92.75|
|3||NALSAR University of Law||177||89.75|
|5||National Law University Jodhpur||323||86|
|6||The West Bengal National University of Juridicial Sciences||227||88.25|
|7||Gujarat National Law University||470||83.25|
|10||The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law||1012||77.5|
|11||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University||738||80|
|14||National Law University Cuttack||1052||77.25|
|16||National Law University and Judicial Guwahati||1584||73.75|
|17||National Law Institute University, Bhopal||532||82.25|
CLAT 2022 Cutoff
|National Law Universities (NLUs)||General OpeningRank||General ClosingRank||SC Opening Rank||SC Closing Rank||ST Opening Rank||ST Closing Rank|
|NLU Odisha Cuttack||465||879||6276||9550||9832||17610|
Determinants of CLAT Cutoff 2024
The CLAT 2024 cutoff will be based on a few important factors. There are a few sets of factors that will play the final role in deciding the CLAT 2024 cutoff. Given below are a few determinants that will help candidates in getting a genauer understanding of how the cutoff list is formed.
- The total number of students filled CLAT 2024 Form
- Number of students who qualified for the exam
- The total number of seats available for CLAT Seat Allotment
- Previous year cut-off
- The difficulty level of the paper
- CLAT Eligibility after 12th
- Is CLAT admit card released 2024
- Legal Reasoning Syllabus for CLAT 2024
- CLAT Mock Test PDF with Answers
- CLAT 2024 merit list with marks
FAQs Related to CLAT Cutoff 2024
When will the CLAT 2024 cutoff be released?
The CLAT 2024 cutoff will be released after the CLAT 2024 result has been released in the month of December 2023.
Is CLAT 2024 cutoff same for all the NLU’s?
The CLAT 2024 cutoff varies from NLU to NLU. The CLAT 2024 cutoff is based on the scores that will be individually allotted to each institution.