CSEET Admit Card 2023 – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) releases the CSEET 2023 Admit card in May 2023. They will have to enter their login credentials to download their ICSI foundation admit card online. Read the article to get complete details such as CSEET 2023 admit card, date, timings and other instructions.
CSEET 2023 Admit Card Important Dates
Few days before the exam date, aspirants can download their ICSI foundation admit card from 2023 from the official site, www.icsi.edu/home.
|CS Foundation 2023 Events||Important Dates|
|Release of CS Foundation Admit card 2023||To be notified|
|CS Foundation Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
|CSEET Result 2023 Date||To be announced|
How to Download the CSEET Admit card 2023?
Candidates can download CSEET 2023 Admit card by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official site of ICSI, www.icsi.edu/home
- Fill in the 17-digit CSEET Registration 2023 number
- Enter Captcha as given
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’
- A new screen will display CSEET 2023 Admit card
- Save and Download CSEET Admit Card 2023 for exam purposes.
Details to be Checked On CSEET Admit Card 2023
Check the following details entered correctly on the CSEET 2023 admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of Father/Guardian
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Name of the CSEET Exam Centre 2023
- Date and venue of the examination.
- Medium of the examination
- Details of the Papers.
- Recent photograph.
Things to be Remembered While Downloading CSEET 2023 Admit Card
It is necessary to check the following things while downloading the CSEET Admit card 2023.
- Uninterrupted internet connection
- Remember the login credentials to execute admit card download.
- Working condition of the printer.
- Take additional copies (one or two) of CSEET Admit card 2023.
How to Resolve the Discrepancies on the CSEET 2023 Admit card?
Discrepancies, if any, found on CSEET admit card 2023 are resolved. Candidates can reach out to the support desk to resolve it.
Contact Number: 0120 – 4522000
Support Desk: www.support.icsi.edu
How to Recover the Forgotten Password or Username?
Candidates who have forgotten the username or password to execute CSEET admit card 2023 can recover it by following the steps below:
- Click on ‘Forgotten Password’ or ‘Forgotten ID’ link
- Enter application number provided at the time of registration.
- Re-create a new Username or Password
- Confirm the details.
- Now, the forgotten password or forgotten ID is recovered.
Items to be Carried to CSEET 2023 Exam Hall
Candidates should bring the following items to the CSEET exam hall 2023. They are:
- CSEET Admit Card 2023
- Any one Government approved ID like Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport.
- Personal Sanitizing things like face masks, sanitizers, etc.
- Drinking bottle
- Ballpoint pen
Items not to be Carried to CSEET 2023 Exam Hall
Candidates are not allowed to bring the following items to the exam hall. They are:
- Electronic gadgets like smartphones or smart watches.
- CSEET Books and Study Materials
CSEET Admit Card Instructions for Remote Proctored Mode
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has set guidelines for the CSEET exam through Remote Proctored Mode. Candidates should read and follow the instructions on the exam day. They are:
- CSEET exam 2023 is conducted online, remote proctored Mode. So candidates must possess a laptop/desktop to attend the exam.
- Make sure the internet connection is stable without any interruptions.
- Candidates should install a Safe Exam Browser in their computer/laptop before appearing for the examination.
- Submit CSEET 2023 admit card and required documents before the start of examination.
- Log on to the exam portal 40 minutes in advance to the commencement of the examination.
- Aspirants are not allowed to logout until the end of session. Make sure for uninterrupted power to avoid unexpected logout.
- Candidates are not allowed to keep electronic gadgets like smart watch, smart phones, pagers, digital or ordinary calculators, digital hand book, CSEET Books and study materials, hand-written paper notes, i-Pad, palmtops, etc during the course of examination.
FAQs Related to CSEET Admit Card 2023
When will the CSEET admit card 2023 released by ICSI?
Candidates are informed once the CSEET 2023 admit card is released officially.
Is it necessary to submit a CSEET admit card 2023 and other Government approved IDs for appearing through remote proctored mode?
Of course, it is necessary to submit the relevant documents before the commencement of examination. Candidates are monitored by relevant invigilators till the end of the session.