CSEET Result 2023 – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India will announce CSEET 2023 Result for June and December session on the official website. Candidates can check their CSEET exam 2023 result status through the official portal using login credentials. Read the article to get updated information on CSEET 2023 Result, merit list and cutoff marks, etc.
CSEET Result 2023 Date
CSEET 2023 Result dates and events are published on the official site www.icsi.edu/home. Check the tentative dates and events of CSEET 2023 Result from the table below:
|CSEET 2023 Result Events||Dates for June Session||Dates for December Session|
|CSEET 2023 Admit card||To be announced||To be announced|
|CSEET 2023 Exam||To be announced||To be announced|
|CSEET Answer key||To be announced||To be announced|
|CSEET Result||To be announced||To be announced|
How to Download CSEET Result 2023?
Candidates who appeared for CSEET 2023 exams are able to check their status of CSEET 2023 Result as follows:
- Log on to the official site of ICSI www.icsi.edu/
- Click on ‘Result’ tab
- Enter login credentials username and password, generated during CSEET online Registration 2023
- A new screen displays CSEET 2023 Result.
- Check all the details are entered correctly on the Result PDF.
- Save and Download the PDF for further references,
Details to be Checked on CSEET 2023 Result
Candidates should verify the following details entered are correct or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration Number/Roll number
- Father’s name
- Mark obtained
- Name of the exam
- Status of qualification
- ‘What next’ instructions
How to Calculate CSEET 2023 Cutoff marks?
It is simple to calculate the cutoff marks for which the marking scheme of the CSEET exam is mandatory. Follow the steps
- Get the CSEET 2023 Answer key
- Collect marking scheme and answer sheet in particular of CSEET exam 2023.
- Totally 200 questions are asked section-wise/ paper-wise.
- Allot 2 marks for each question
- There are no negative marks for wrong attempts.
- Sum up the total marks obtained to get tentative marks.
- Estimate the cutoff marks once set by ICSI.
CSEET 2023 Result – Minimum Qualifying Marks
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has set minimum qualifying marks to clear the CSEET level and qualify for the CS Executive level. Candidates have to score minimum marks as prescribed. Check the table:
Verification Process for CSEET Result 2023
Candidates who desire to verify their marks in CSEET exam 2023 can apply for the verification process. The request for verification should be registered within 21 days of the CSEET Result 2023 announcement. Candidates can pledge their request through the official portal of ICSI both online and offline mode.
- Verification fee for each subject of CSEET 2023 exam is Rs. 250/-
- The verification fee is paid in cash at Regional/Chapter/ Noida office or made as Demand Draft in the name of ‘The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’’ New Delhi.
- For the online mode verification process, candidates can pay fees through net banking or other eWallet systems. It is the fastest means of verification and convenient, too.
- For offline mode, candidates have to download the verification form from the main portal and pay for verification in cash or DD and send through speed/registered post.
FAQs Related to CSEET Result 2023
When will the CSEET 2023 Result be released?
Few weeks after the examination, ICSI will announce the CSEET Result 2023 on the official website.
How to check CSEET Result 2023?
Candidates can log on to the official site of ICSI and enter the login credentials to view and download the CSEET Result 2023.
Is it possible to verify the CSEET Result 2023?
Yes. Candidates can verify their CSEET 2023 Result within 21 days of result announcement. Follow the instructions to pledge your verification.
What is the verification fee for each paper of CSEET Exam 2023?
For each paper, Rs. 250/- is paid as verification fee. Pay through netbanking for online verification process or pay in cash or as DD for offline verification process.