The National Board of Examinations (NBE), releases the FMGE application form 2024 tentatively in the third week of April. Medical graduates can fill out the FMGE 2024 application form in six simple steps which comprise the FMGE 2024 registration, issuance of login credentials, login, filling of the form, application fee payment and the printout of the confirmation page.
Foreign medical graduates are required to pay the requisite application fee in online mode via net bankings or credit/debit cards for the successful submission of FMGE application form. Aspirants who fill the application form within the due dates are only eligible for FMGE.
Applicants are advised to take printouts of the FMGE 2024 application form confirmation page for their future reference. Interested medical graduates can read the article to know more about FMGE application form 2024, stepwise procedure, dates, documents required and other details.
FMGE 2024 Application Form – Important Dates
Candidates can go through the important dates from the table below to track the crucial events of FMGE form 2024.
FMGE Registration important dates 2024
|Release of information brochure
|Third week of April 2024
|Online registration starts
|Third week of April 2024
|Last date to fill the application form
|First week of May 2024
|FMGE 2024 Admit card to be available from
|Third week of June 2024
|Fourth week of June 2024
|Declaration of FMGE 2024 Result date
|Fourth week of July 2024
Documents to be kept ready before FMGE 2024 application form
Aspirants who are filling the FMGE application form for the first time are required to keep the below-mentioned documents before filling the same. It must be noted that the past FMGE applicants who have already submitted these scanned documents to NBE are not required to submit them again. Such candidates just have to mention the roll no. which was issued to them in their last FMGE examination. For new registered aspirants the list of documents to be kept beforehand is as mentioned.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Nationality details
- Photo ID proof details – Aadhaar card/Driving License/PAN card/Passport/Voter ID
- Class 12 mark sheet
- MBBS qualification details
- Credit/Debit cards or net banking details for payment
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
Specification of images to be uploaded
|Passport size photograph
|More than 80 kb
|3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
|More than 80 kb
|6 cm X 3 cm
Steps to fill FMGE Application Form 2024
Candidates are required to follow the steps in order to fill the application form of FMGE 2024 below.
FMGE application form steps
|Steps to fill
|Issuance of login credentials
|Filling of application form
|Payment of application fees
|Printout of confirmation page
How to fill the FMGE application form 2024
In order to fill out the FMGE June application form 2024, candidates can follow the procedure mentioned below.
Step 1: Online registration
- Candidates are required to click on the link provided on this page to register for FMGE 2024, when released.
- Then, use the ‘new registration’ option.
- Enter the requisite details like name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number, email ID and captcha code.
- Candidates are then advised to verify and submit the details to complete the FMGE registration 2024 process.
Step 2: Issuance of login credentials
After completion of the registration process, candidates will be issued the login credentials on their registered email ID and mobile number for further filling of FMGE application form 2024.
Step 3: Login
Aspirants are required to visit the FMGE login 2024 page. In order to fill the application form of FMGE 2024, enter the user ID, password and copy the captcha code. Thereafter, they have to click on the ‘fill application form’ option and read all the instructions carefully before filling the FMGE application form, which is mentioned in the instruction page.
Step 4: Filling of FMGE application form 2024
Candidates are required to fill the necessary sections which are mentioned below, for successful filling of the, FMGE application form for the June session. Applicants are required to save the details by clicking on the ‘save and next’ button, after each step.
- Personal details like Father’s, mother’s name, email ID and address details
- Qualification details like Class 12 or equivalent exam details, primary medical qualification details, the country where MBBS was completed, name of the college and passing year.
- Test centre details to select the state where aspirants wish to appear for FMGE 2024. The cities available the selected state will be displayed on the screen and they have to choose only one city for the computer based exam.
- It is mandatory for applicants to upload their passport size photograph and signature in the application form of FMGE 2024, as per the specifications.
Note: Candidates must ensure that they upload the photographs not older than six month from the day of applying and the background should be of white in colour. The signature must have been done with blue or black pen ink only.
After completion of all the aforementioned process read and agree the declaration and then fill the captcha in the space provided for submitting the application form of the FMGE 2024 for the June session. Medical graduates are advised to cross check each and every details before the final submission of details in FMGE application form.
Step 5: Payment of FMGE application fee
Candidates are required to make the payment of application fee of FMGE 2024 for successfully completion of application processes. Applicants are required to pay a requisite amount of Rs. 5500 for FMGE application form 2024. The amount is the same for all the applicants categories and it should be paid in online mode only through debit/credit cards or net banking.
Step 6: Printout of confirmation page
Candidates are advised to take printout of the confirmation page of the FMGE application form, as it will be used for further references.
FMGE application form 2024 – Submission of documents
Foreign Medical graduates have to send the list of following self-attested documents within the specified dates after filling out the application form of FMGE 2024 for the June session.
- Copy of Passport of applicants
- Copy of MBBS pass certified by Indian Embassy
- Copy passing certificate of Class 12th
- Copy of date of birth (certificate of matriculation)
- Copy of internship certificate, if done from abroad
- Copy of 12th mark sheet
- Two recents photographs
- Copy of fail certificates/result of ex-candidates
- Copy of address proof – PAN card/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport
- Equivalence certificate – from Association of Indian Universities (for applicants who done their MBBS from abroad)
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by the Medical Council of India
It is necessary to submit the aforementioned self-attested documents at email@example.com within the due dates. Anyone failing to send these documents within the specified dates will not be considered eligible to appear for the FMGE June session screening test.
FMGE eligibility criteria 2024
Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria of FMGE June session to check their eligibility before filling out the application form of screening test.
- Foreign medical graduates should be Indian nationals or Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs).
- Aspirants must possess their primary medical qualification from the institutes which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned.
- The relevant documents/proofs in support of the passing of the final examination must be submitted by applicants. Failure to submit the documents will lead to the cancellation of candidature for FMGE 2024 June session.
- Candidates who have done their undergraduate and postgraduate medical degrees from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States of America need not appear for FMGE 2024 June session. They can directly register with MCI and SMC as they are already recognised for enrolment as a medical practitioner in the country.
Also read total marks for FMGE exam