2024 – The National Board of Examinations (NBE), the conducting authority has determined FMGE 2024 eligibility criteria for Indian nationals and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs). The criteria eligibility for FMGE are the set of conditions which aspirants have to fulfil to be eligible for the screening test of June session.
The criteria related to nationality, qualification, internship etc are the integral parts of the FMGE Eligibility conditions. Candidates failing to satisfy below-mentioned FMGE 2024 eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the test. NBE conducts the FMGE screening test twice a year in June and December sessions. Interested aspirants can read the article on FMGE eligibility criteria 2024 June session, below.
FMGE 2024 eligibility criteria
Medical graduates can go through the conditions of FMGE eligibility. Students who fill the form will be eligible for FMGE admit card 2024 download. It is necessary for aspirants to fulfil the below-mentioned FMGE eligibility criteria to be eligible for screening test.
- Nationality: He/she must be a citizen of India or should be an Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- Education Qualification:
- Aspirants must possess a primary medical qualification from a recognized institution.
- The qualification must be confirmed by the concerned Indian Embassy of that country.
- The applicants must submit the requisite documents as evidence to prove that they have qualified for the said examination.
- The result of the said Primary Medical examination should have been declared on or before April 30, 2024.
- Country-wise Eligibility: Students who have completed their UG and PG medical qualification from the following countries are not required to appear for the FMGE screening test. Such candidates can directly register with MCI or SMC for the certificate and start practising in India.
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Who are not eligible?
- Applicants who fail to furnish the requisite documents within the due dates will be not eligible for FMGE june session. After filling the FMGE application form 2024, aspirants are required to send relevant documents/proofs to the regulatory body, else their applications will not be accepted.
- Any incorrect document or details submitted by aspirants at any time of admission will not be considered under the eligibility criteria of FMGE 2024 for June session.
- If the primary medical qualification degree of the medical graduates will be received after May 31, 2024, then the aspirants will not be considered eligible as per the FMGE eligibility criteria as per the authorities conditions of eligibility.